• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

The only thing that even sounds good.. is sprite mixed with cranberry juice.. thats what i have been drinking.. and some orange gatorade.. but i have to just sip on them both throughout the day.. makes me feel bad!!!

How's everyone today? Although tired from a sleep deficit, I'm feeling better than yesterday :)

Hey Tansey. I'm feeling okay, and have been since the word go! Although, having said that, this week I seem to be even more tired than normal. Keep waking up too early. Add to that feeling bloated/fat, I'm actually pretty good. Going to see the doc this week to get myself 'on the system' :D

How's everyone today? Although tired from a sleep deficit, I'm feeling better than yesterday :)

Hey Tansey Glad to hear you are feeling better. I could not sleep last night, was tossing and turning. Think I finally dropped off about 3am. Have just got home from Tesco's, think I need a nap now LOL. I'm off to France on Thursday morning and am dreading the ferry crossing:sick:
Still having the tummy cramps which I don't mind, makes me feel pregnant so I'm not going to complain about that. Has anyone else become obsessed with watching baby programes on sky??? Because some of my annual leave I have spent at home I seem to be obsessed with watching them all xx

Hello Mrs P :D

We don't have Sky but I console myself with the babychannel online and watch various bits on there!

Yeah, just type in baby channel and it'll come up. It's babychannel.tv, enjoy :D

I was really tired mid morning yesterday, however, managed to sleep in a little later today. Haven't felt sick today, but feel tired. Also, a little woried as had a minute brown spot today, as I had an ectopic in December, and don't haven't had a successful pregnancy yet a little worried. Seeing doctor today to get my early scan booked. Hopefully just feeling down because of hormones.

I really want to see scan so I can relax a little and enjoy the pregnancy.

I hope I sleep tonight! Mum's back at work tomorrow so I can get a nap in the day if my brother is out and then on Thursday I'm going to be with DH so i can sit around and be openly pregnant :happydance:

Poshie - i feel mega fat! I'm tired, bloated and inactive :dohh:

hey ladies.

what do we do now? :rofl: im feeling sick constantly (almost) so im glad abot that, yes glad :lol:

im just stuck in a rut at the moment. im going to drs on monday - feels like ages away!!

no i don't feel sick (apart from with excitement). Boobs are massive though :rofl:

I haven't really felt sick yet either :(
the only good sign is that my boobs are really sore, and in a way, I'm loving it, its nice to have a symptom ! I just want a few more for my peace of mind :)

i get tingy BB's now and again and have had some cramps on and off. bloated in the afternoon/night as well!

I haven't really felt sick yet either :(
the only good sign is that my boobs are really sore, and in a way, I'm loving it, its nice to have a symptom ! I just want a few more for my peace of mind :)

oh i have sore boobs too! going to try & book my early scan in a minute, for peace of mind!!

im going bk to see nurse practitioner on monday, that i saw last thursday. Doubt much will happen, but im gonna try and get an early scan. fx'd for me!

im going bk to see nurse practitioner on monday, that i saw last thursday. Doubt much will happen, but im gonna try and get an early scan. fx'd for me!

Hope you can get an early scan, if not would you be able to go for a private one ?

I've got my first mw appt tomorrow, and I'm hoping she'll refer me for an early scan because of my history. I'm not quite sure what to expect, I hope she's not a dragon !

i have booked an early scan with baby bond, its on the 26th june, our 6th wedding anniversary, i will be 7+3 so im hoping we will see a heartbeat!!

I don't think I can go on any more with the now bad fitting bras and anything too tight around my belly so me and the old girls (my nans) are going to travel to the big Mothercare next friday to get me some new trousers and some comfy bras. My trousers still fit me as they did a month ago, I just cant bear anything against tum. I also can't sleep on my tummy for the same reason. In a way I'm quite excited bout getting me some comfy bras LOL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->