• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I don't think I can go on any more with the now bad fitting bras and anything too tight around my belly so me and the old girls (my nans) are going to travel to the big Mothercare next friday to get me some new trousers and some comfy bras. My trousers still fit me as they did a month ago, I just cant bear anything against tum. I also can't sleep on my tummy for the same reason. In a way I'm quite excited bout getting me some comfy bras LOL xx

ive got some bras from mothercare & they are sooooo comfy, i love them!!

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I have not posted for a while. All good here. Did a Clear Blue digital test today just to double check :rofl:.Thank goodness it came up with the words pregnant and 2-3 weeks since conception. :happydance:
I have had the occasional nauseous feeling, gone off food a little-just not knowing what I want, boobs hurting on and off, hot flushes, womb aches and cramps and today white CM on my knickers (sorry TMI) -is this normal?
:hug:

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I have not posted for a while. All good here. Did a Clear Blue digital test today just to double check :rofl:.Thank goodness it came up with the words pregnant and 2-3 weeks since conception. :happydance:
I have had the occasional nauseous feeling, gone off food a little-just not knowing what I want, boobs hurting on and off, hot flushes, womb aches and cramps and today white CM on my knickers (sorry TMI) -is this normal?
:hug:

it all sounds normal to me. xx

YES!!

:happydance:

we are bump buddies - woop!! :hugs:

Forgot to mention that I saw the GP yesterday and it made me laugh as I think I knew more than him after spending a while on this forum!!:rofl:
They don't really do much at this appointment, do they? I have left my details for the midwife to call and then she will arrange a scan around 12-13weeks. Can't wait!!!

im hoping to get an early one but we shall see

Hi All
Can I join?
I've just built up the courage to make a ticker now I'm into the 6th week. I can't believe there's already 33 pages of this one to read :)
I haven't really had any symptoms yet. I'm get tired and my BBs seem fuller just like they would be before AF. Oh and I get bloated in the evenings - enough to have to undo my top button on my trousers - I have a right pod sometimes! And I'm quite small normally!
Thinking about going for an early scan, but not sure.
Anyways looking forwards to chatting to some people at the same stage as me - if I'm allowed in?!
Rx

Hi All
Can I join?
I've just built up the courage to make a ticker now I'm into the 6th week. I can't believe there's already 33 pages of this one to read :)
I haven't really had any symptoms yet. I'm get tired and my BBs seem fuller just like they would be before AF. Oh and I get bloated in the evenings - enough to have to undo my top button on my trousers - I have a right pod sometimes! And I'm quite small normally!
Thinking about going for an early scan, but not sure.
Anyways looking forwards to chatting to some people at the same stage as me - if I'm allowed in?!
Rx

Of course! Welcome and Congratulations xxx

Hi ladies,

I've summarised my symptoms in my diary (still TTC as I haven't got the confidence to move over to Preggo Lane yet!) but thought I'd put a copy here too...

All scores out of 5

Tiredness: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Hunger: :munch: :munch: :munch:
Emotions: :headspin: :headspin:
Moodiness: :hissy:
Tempted to tell: :shhh: :shhh:

A little girl at school came up to me today and said "I'm going to be an aunty! My brother is having a baby!" I asked when the baby was due and she said she didn't know as brothers gf was only 6 weeks pregnant. I felt like replying along the lines of "That'll be early February then"....

Congratulations to all the recent new members. Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy pregnancy! x x x

Thanks ladies for making we welcome.
How do I get the ticker-techno-phobe here. Thanks

Lol - oh the temptation to tell is immense. Due to the nature of work I do, I've had to tell the health and safety officer at work. I don't really mind - she's lovely and utterly discrete. She also has some experience in things going wrong too. But it felt soooo good to tell someone (and a little guilty as I've not yet seen my immediate family or close to tell face to face yet).

I had to laugh today - my SIL is pregnant with her first. They've been pretty much trying for 7 years and were told it won't happen. Well it has - naturally. She had her 12 week scan and :happydance: everything was good. I had to listen to her explain about the fact that you can't see much on this scan.....you have to drink lots of water first.... 20 week scan is better......lol. Oh if only she knew about me counting down my weeks to MY scan! I'm waiting until my first scan to tell that side of the family - she should really have all the glory as she's been trying so long. I'd hate to take that away from her.
Thanks for the welcome
Rx

hey all,
thought I'd jump in here as think I will be due feb 9th. will know more after my drs appointment on sat :)

Only found out today :p

Congratulations to you ladies who have just moved in with your :bfp: I'm slightly jealous, I've known for over a week now and yet I'm still the last one due so far :cry:

I have doctors today... I'm hoping I'll get my maternity notes again today like last time, I enjoy sitting there filling it in, and hopefully my doc will book my scan again, but last time I knew my scan date at 6 weeks so the wait was horrid :(

Hope everyones feeling ok. :hugs: xxxx

I wish my due date was a bit later though. I would love to have my baby on valentines day as it will be our 1st wedding anniversary. I have been onto Emma's diary website this morning and printed off my voucher for the mums to be pack. Anyone else done this and know whats in there? If not, I will let you know this afternoon once I have been to Lloyds Pharmacy to pick it up.
no change with me - still feel sicky, sore BB's and tummy cramps, and just so tired! Hope you're all ok xx

Hi ladies - I am currently 11dpo and tested with FMU and got a faint :bfp: see pregnancy test gallery xx

Hopefully I will be joining you all and my EDD would be 20th February 2010

I am waiting until my tests get darker before "officially" joining but SAVE ME A SEAT!

xxx :hugs:

:happydance: congratulations!! Not only will we save you a seat but we'll put the kettle on too :dance: hope its not too long before you move over for good :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->