• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi can I join too, got my :bfp: today. Don't know when due date is as we weren't trying so came as a bit of a shock. We are both really pleased though as its a sibling for Erin. xx

Hi can I join too, got my :bfp: today. Don't know when due date is as we weren't trying so came as a bit of a shock. We are both really pleased though as its a sibling for Erin. xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yayyyyy!! Congratulations xxx

Hi All,

Hope you dont mind me joining! I got my :bfp: on Friday morning and my due date is Feb 14th !! Im feeling a bit paranoid.... hoping its a sticky one

Look forward to chatting to some other Feb 2010 mummy's to be

:hug:

Aww.. a little love baby.. =)

How is everyone feeling today?

I am absolutely exhausted to the point where I can't move from the sofa. Hubby is cooking me dinner. I think I did too much today as I was running around trying to sort out a puncture on my car and got myself a little stressed out over it. It's all sorted out now but boy do I feel like I have been hit by something to completely stop me in my tracks. Lots of stretching pains this evening. Me thinks I will have a PJ day tommorow and rest! -x-

:wave: MrsPhillips

I have bad heartburn.. and am suddenly very hungry.. but when I eat.. I have nausea!!! I too am starting to feel the exhaustion!!!

Im really tired too :( But I think I'm also getting a cold too.

Ummm what you having for dinner? I have completely lost my appetite and even forget to drink :dohh:

Hope everyones ok xxx

I have bad heartburn.. and am suddenly very hungry.. but when I eat.. I have nausea!!! I too am starting to feel the exhaustion!!!

Oh poor you Shelby. If I keep nibbling then my nauseous feelings seem to dissapear. Have you tried taking something for the heartburn? Hope you have a nice sleep tonight and feel more energetic xxx

vimto is the only thing that makes the nausea go away, so i have that by me at all time :rofl:

Ummm what you having for dinner? I have completely lost my appetite and even forget to drink :dohh:

Hope everyones ok xxx

Well hubby made BBQ chicken and rice but I could only manage a little bit. First time I have been off my food. I think its because I am so tired. Can you take anything like sudafed when pregnant? I used to find that would stop a cold taking hold. Hope its just a few sniffles and nothing more xxx

I was told today that apparantly you feel sick because of low sugar levels, so that helps. My friend mentioned polo's were good too!

Hope everyones ok xxx

Well hubby made BBQ chicken and rice but I could only manage a little bit. First time I have been off my food. I think its because I am so tired. Can you take anything like sudafed when pregnant? I used to find that would stop a cold taking hold. Hope its just a few sniffles and nothing more xxx

Yum that sounds quite nice :) Bless him for making you it. Maybe have an early night and a lay in, then you mite feel a little bit better?. Um I'm not sure what you are allowed to take, you have to be very careful when I was really blocked up last pregnancy I was told not to even use Albas Oil as some of the ingredients arent safe in pregnancy or something :( I was like this after getting pregnant with Alex too though. I havent got the sniffles just a major headache and neck ache and my eyes really hurt :( I'll just grin and bare it lol. :hugs: xxx

Hope everyones ok xxx

Yum that sounds quite nice :) Bless him for making you it. Maybe have an early night and a lay in, then you mite feel a little bit better?. Um I'm not sure what you are allowed to take, you have to be very careful when I was really blocked up last pregnancy I was told not to even use Albas Oil as some of the ingredients arent safe in pregnancy or something :( I was like this after getting pregnant with Alex too though. I havent got the sniffles just a major headache and neck ache and my eyes really hurt :( I'll just grin and bare it lol. :hugs: xxx

Awww bless you, grinning and baring it! Lets hope it doesn't get too uncomfortable for you xxx

Had really bad lower badache after ironing for my Mum today. This with lower abdo pains and heat really knocked me. so i am resting but mum doesn't know so i'm putting on a brave face even though i'm scared :(
Hope i'm ok tomorrow i've been really excited and positive up to this point. I'm even worried about sleeping better tonight (which i really need to do)

Oh poor you Shelby. If I keep nibbling then my nauseous feelings seem to dissapear. Have you tried taking something for the heartburn? Hope you have a nice sleep tonight and feel more energetic xxx

I have been taking tums.. but thats all.. =( Im turned off of eating right now.. and even drinking makes me feel nauseated!! i havent thrown up yet tho.. xx.. I know I need to drink more water.. but it is soo hard.. how do you keep it up?!?

hi everyone, just been reading the last few pages of posts, i havent had any nausea at all, i had it so bad with my other pregnancies but it started at 6 weeks with them so i will probably be hugging the toilet in a week or 2 :rofl:

i want to book a scan, gonna wait to see when my nhs scan is first though, my doctor put me at 6w 2d, going by my last period but i was charting so i know my dates are correct, so my dating scan will be slightly earlier! it could only be 5 weeks away as they scan me between 11 & 13 weeks. I think my letter will be here this week. i dont mind waiting 5 weeks.

Is anyone going to find out the sex? We found out with our 2nd but not our 1st, i really want to find out this time but my hubby is saying no :hissy:

we had a chat about this last time and said we would find out. (if we get that far!)

I have been taking tums.. but thats all.. =( Im turned off of eating right now.. and even drinking makes me feel nauseated!! i havent thrown up yet tho.. xx.. I know I need to drink more water.. but it is soo hard.. how do you keep it up?!?

I have never been very good at drinking enough but have found I am always thirsty now. I have been drinking weak blackcurrant juice, and although I dont like cranberry juice have been mixing it with diet lemonade so I get the antioxidants from it. I find it easier if I vary what I drink then I will drink more throughout the day. I have really gone off my coffee even though I had switched to decaf so am getting better at drinking healthily as time goes on! Any tips from anyone else? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->