• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Congrats Andreah!
When you've got enough posts you'll have to get your ticker and siggie sorted.

How are we all today? I did another test today and the line appeared instantly and was really dark :happydance: I did it coz DH and I area away from each other for most of the week and coz of early MC last time. Although my symptoms tell me i am preggo - only slept til 4am again last night I'm rather tired :dohh: also tried sleeping on my front (fav position) but boobs too sore and abdo uncomfortable!

Don't you just love that little dark line on the stick! I too am finding sleeping uncomfortable. I was up at 3am and came down stairs to sleep on the sofa. I can't lie on my tummy anymore or even half side/half tummy. Just really uncomfortable. I seem to wake up with acid reflux too so am trying to raise my head whilst I sleep to stop it. Have had lots of growing pains in my tummy this morning. Still can't quite believe I am growing something!!! Everyone else ok? -x-

Hi All,
My OH and I got our :bfp: on Friday night. Due date 10th Feb 2010. Please can I join your team-I love the signature!

Symptom wise I have much fuller boobs, which ache on and off. I have been going to the loo fair more frequently too. Just feel a little different.

Over the moon.
Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Congrats to all you February 2010 mums.

Hey Feb 10, same as me! How are you hun? -x-

Hi All,

Hope you dont mind me joining! I got my :bfp: on Friday morning and my due date is Feb 14th !! Im feeling a bit paranoid.... hoping its a sticky one

Look forward to chatting to some other Feb 2010 mummy's to be

:hug:

Hi All,

Hope you dont mind me joining! I got my :bfp: on Friday morning and my due date is Feb 14th !! Im feeling a bit paranoid.... hoping its a sticky one

Hi Princess Leah,

congratulations and welcome! -x-

Hi All,

Congratulations :) Sending you lots of sticky dust :dust:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond :) xxxx

Hey everyone :)

My pain got worse today, so the emergency GP told me to go straight to the gynae unit at the hospital. They did an internal, and my cervix is closed thank god. They also did a blood test, and I have to go back on Tuesday morning for another one to check my HCG is rising appropriately. I've also been booked in for a scan on Thursday morning.

They said that the pain could either be normal pregnancy pains, a cyst on my ovary because I was on Clomid, or an ectopic. They prescribed me some co-codamol, so the pain has eased off now.

As I work at the hospital, I'll be able to check my blood results on the system myself tomorrow afternoon. I really hope that they're high, and that they double on Tuesday.

I'll only be about 5w5d on Thursday. Do you think think they'll even be able to see anything on the scan??

xxx

Hun you should have texted me if you were worried/bad your poor thing! Hope all is ok!
Yes they should be able to see at least the yolk sac if not more. On FF they have ultrasound gallery - have a look at 5+5 pics :hugs:

Congratulations on the new BFP's ladies!!How was everyone's weekend? xx

Can I join please. I am due 12th February, don't have the date of my scan yet, but I will be having a 6 week scan as I had a previous ectopic.

Very excited, nervous, but had strong pregnancy test, so feeling positive!!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev042pr___.png
https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/josara/bugs.gif[*/img]

Thanks - hopefully my signature works properly this time!!

Congrats Nicky :) Good luck with your first scan :) xxx

Hi, please can I join? I got my :bfp: this morning and am due 9th Feb according to FF

oh oh oh we did it.... we booked our early scan :D its in 3 weeks 5 days time .... cannot come quick enough yayyy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->