February 2010 Love Bugs :)

well all went fantastic.

she is perfect :happydance:

Thats ok then :)
Well its for 7-11 pounders I think lol?

Sizes! Another issue for me too! I think my mum has bought me mainly 3-6 months and I have literally nothing for 0-3 months, Im deffo not going to buy newborn as im 100% sure this baby will be a min of 7 pounds lol.

plus he is so long already- Well i think so lol, the doctor did say he had long legs too.

Bibs- Yes I have bought all stick back ones and i have one long arm one.
Was just going to get more sticky back ones? well until he is old enough to pull it off lol.

xxx

yay samzi you are joining team pink :happydance:
so happy that she is perfect. Did you get a pic? i wanna see :thumbup:

there is a pic in my journal :D

im going to get them all scanned in tonight cos my phone camera is crap!

Congrats samzi!!

hehe thought it was you Aimee lol

Yea those nappies should be fine np you can always pull them tighter..i wouldn't get any bigger tho cuz the 7-11 lbs are quite big..

When Alex was born he was 8lbs 1oz and he was 14 days late and he was in the 95th percentile for being the longest but he still needed newborn things..not many but a few so i would maybe say just buy a pack of newborn sleepsuits just to be safe? Don''t forget they lose weight in the hospital after they're born so things might go a bit big on them.

I found with the velcro bibs after they were continuoisly washed they didn't stick aswell..most of them ones i'm getting go over the head.

xx

Yea thats a good point, thanks MS

Do you like what I bought Max in the sale at Boots- they are 6-9 months but the outfit was only a fiver and the trunks were £2! :D

xxx

Aww how cute are they! Them little swimming trunk are so sweet!! Can't waitto find out what we are having so we can start buying :D

Sorry girls, but when did you first feel your babys again?
I still ahvent felt anything! Not even flutters! xx

I didn't feel Alex move till 22 weeks so still plenty of time :) enjoy your sleep while you can just now cuz he starts moving he won't stop for you to sleep lol xx

im pretty sure ive felt my girly today. last half hour ive had some odd feelings down where she is. it freaks me out a little, cos its so odd! :lol: im sur eil get used to it mind

That's brilliant samzi!!

Meant to say np you're outfit is gorgeous..and swim trunks are adorable..xx

Hey girls :wave:

hope everyones ok. Aww samzi congratulations :cloud9: welcome to team pink :)

Love your little outfit NP, first of many :rofl:

I had the most horrible dream last night, that I had a scan at 19 weeks and my babies heart had stopped beating and my consultant said 'oh its just the baby asprin you was on, we'll know not to give you it next time!!' now I'm super paranoid and will be a bit better once I'm outta 19 weeks... roll on Friday!

xxx

:hugs: Hayley, ive had some horrible dreams too.

we are getting alot of team pink now :happydance: i wish mine was 100% but coz the sonographer said she wasnt sure & that she would guess girl, paul said i have to wait till after my 4d scan! which we aint even sure if we can afford!!! Surely if it was a boy theyd have seen boy bits???!!!

when my friend was pregnant they said the same thing to her and cause she was convinced it was a girl anyway she went out and bought all pink things and then had it confirmed at 4d scan :) I think you're having a girl, girlie nub from 12 weeks. I hope you can afford the 4d scan purely to see her, I absolutely loved mine.

xxx

I really want to see her face properly, it looked so cute on my scan on friday. My sister (not my twin) said she hates the name ive picked :cry:

dont listen to your sister, shes your baby your decision. Afterall you always hear other children called something you dont like, if everyone was called the same you wouldnt know whos who!! share the name :D xxx

Morning Ladies!

*Double yawn*

Im getting more tired as the days go on.. how much weight have you ladies gained so far?? im still in the 9 stone range at the moment, but im sure that will all change!

looks like its gunna b a nice day here, gunna pop in town and dare i say it! maybe start xmas shopping :)

I was thinking! maybe if we are aloud us feb love bugs could do a secret santa? obviously wouldnt need to spend a lot.. but just an idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->