February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Wahoo Aimee! Its flying by now! I got my next scan date yesterday (as I needed a repeat) and its on friday, yey.

:happydance: congrats Aimee, the time is certainly flying now and our babies look more like babies :D

My scan isnt til next wednesday, Its come round really fast but now its dragging hehe!! Cant wait to see our little girl again... maybe this time you will find out the sex Claire? lol xxx

Evening ladies..sorry for delay been out all day.

Went to Asda yesterday and the first one i went to the govan one random was rubbish like you said so went to linwood one sooo much better..it had everything that was advertised so i got..

Avent steam steriliser
2 boxes of avent bottles that has 3 bottles per pack
1 box of avent bottles the small newborn ones
2 packs of hooded towels that have 2 per pack for £2 per pack (bargain!)
4 packs of dummies at £1 have 2 per pack and are the good ones not the cheapies
2 pj outfits
6 sleepsuits
an outfit
2 beakers
2 packs of spoons
baby bath seat for when sitting up
200 huggies nappies for £18
2 boxes of huggies wipes 9 packs in each for £7 per box
winnie the pooh rattle teether thing for £1
1 pack of vests with 7 in them for £5
Some bottles of baby shampoo
some bottles of baby bath
Johnsons night time cream lavender stuff that's usually £2.70 each was 2 for £3

Think that was it just off my head that list. Was well worth it.Also got the pj's and 2 vests with the temp thing on it Hayley they had loads..pink pj's were cute and vests that had them on it and only £5 for pj's and same for 2 vests.

Hope your scan goes well samzi can't wait to see piccies!!

I looked for your boots bw but didn't have any..didn't have my phone on me all day or i would have sent a text..only had them in cream but i got a pair of black ones last year in tesco's so maybe worth looking there?
xx

morning all, good luck at your scan today samzi :happydance:

im feeling quite up & down at the mo, one minute im excited to meet my baby girl & the next im wondering how im going to get all 3 of them ready in the mornings etc :shock: I guess i will find out in feb :rofl;

Ah thanks for looking Suzie, iv looked everywhere for them.. they have them in cream ( which i have ) and if they do have them in black.. there in size bloody 3... lol will try tesco

I feel shattered this morning, i get up at 6 as it is.. am hoping this lil man was like paris and sleeps right thur after 2 weeks... so long the days of getting myself ready lol

x

Morning girls,

How are you this morning?
Iv uploaded my 18+5 week piccy on my FB- I can deffo see a change, but its still wobbly and rolly when I sit down lol :(

Yay iv been engaged for 1 year today!

Good luck samzi :D

Wow MS you have been busy lol xxx

I keep getting the odd twinge on my lower right side, probably just stretching pains? :shrug:

Oh when will I be able to start feeling him move?!

I havent had any of the flutters or anything like that :(

Mum showed me 1 thing shes bought baby so far.
She said she has bought me loads of stuff but I cant have it until he is here, then she will give me a box of everything she has bought him, but of course, not forgetting to get mummy something lol.

My mum is quite big too and she said she started feeling baby around 20 weeks and dad started feeling around 22, so I hope I feel something soon!

Iv bee hearing him a lot on the doppler, just to reassure myself, although I am going to try, hard! lol not to hear him until tomorrow night, try and give him a break lol xxx

Good luck Smazi!!

Well my movements have slowed right down, think baby had a crazy few days then my belly stretched and now i have more room so cant feel as much.

Callie i also had that pain but in my left side putting it down to stretching.

Morning ladies..

God i feel like crap..loaded with the bloody cold and it sucks and have to work tonight..so can't be bothered.

Goodluck samzi!!

weather's horrible here today..totally a day for staying in.

Feel a bit better that i've got all that done and bought..just really clothes, cot bedding and pram and should be sorted.

Anyone else on their 2nd and getting confused as to how much to buy? Last time i didn't think about it too much and had enough of what i needed now i think is that enough sleep suits pajamas vests etc lol

How many of each are you all buying? xx

Thanks Ams :)

MS- I got no idea of how much of what to buy! I am going to buy all the 'basics' and a few baby grows- but I know mother has bought me loads so im not going to go overboard, plus OH can go and get more things if we need to :)

Other then that I have no idea! lol xxx

Think am going to buy about 20 baby groes in 0-3 months cuz you need to change bubs quite often about 3 times a day and a couple packs of newborn ones as you can turn the sleeves up in the 0-3 months..i've bought a few tiny baby ones as bubs will be born 2 weeks early so am thinking he'll be small but there's a big asda along from the hospital so can get hubby to pop along there and buy some more when we see how big he is.

A wee tip for 1st time mums as far as bibs go you'll need loads and i wouldn't buy expensive ones as they get stained..used to have buy them every few days as you go through loads..i'm gonna get most from primark as they're cheap in there. xx

Thanks MS :D

Do you think Muslin cloths are worth all te hype too? xxx

No i never used them..you get wee burb clothes to stick over your shoulder when burping but i never really used them either..when i burbed alex i sat him on my knee and done it so if he was sick it went on his bib..if i ever did burp hin on my shoulder i just put a dishclothe over it and if he was sick wiped his face with his bib hence reason i'm only gonna buy cheap bibs.

Another thing i wouldn't recommend is the nappie disposal things..they are a pain and end up stinking your house cuz babies have loads of pooey nappies..your better just stickig it in a carrier bag and throwing it in your outside bin.xx

Thanks hun :D

Iv bought two packs of size 2 nappies- because I think I may have a whopper as both OH and I arent tiny people! lol

I thought that would be enough until we know for deffo how big baby is and to get some then?

xxx

It was me on facebook MS :)

Well i am going to try and not buy as much as with Kayden as he had too much and a lot didn't get worn plus they grow out of them so quickly. I am a bit confused as to which sizes to go for as Kayden was so big loads of newborn stuff got wasted but if the baby is small and i have no newborn??

I think i will get a few of each then send DH out to buy some more when we see the size of the baby.

I have seen a few more gadgets that i want to get this time though that weren't about last time. I am a sucker for gadgets! I like that little egg room temperature checker that changes colour if the room is too cold or too hot. It is in mothercare. I also like those video baby monitors but DH thinks that is going way overboard but i still want one.

Oh and the bib thing, i really liked the ones that go over the arms, i am not a fan of the ones that tie with string at the back as i always felt as if it was choking him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->