February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning ladies..

Am with you on the yawning bw..Alex didn't go to bed till half 11 and was up at quarter to 8..not like him at all usually a 12 hour sleeper.

That sounds like a good idea bw..can't believe it's not far off Christmas! xx

Morning all :)

Had a fantastic nights sleep last night. I too have been having terrible nightmares and night terrors and last night i didn't have any thank God. I have been really tired too and having naps at tea time.

I like the secret santa idea bw, i am really crap at knowing what to get though! As if it is only 3 months till Christmas. I need to get buying!!

i got told yesterday that the sono 'thinks its a girl' so now im a bit worried if it isnt and i get all the stuff sorted out! :rofl: i have another scan at 36 weeks to check placenta so il ask them to double check for me!

Morning girls,

How are we all today?
Yay im 19 weeks tomorrow, although still cant feel nothing :( lol
Hopefully I will come next week.

My boobs are really sore this morning though! xx

Dont worry callie- you will feel movement soon. from bang on 20 weeks i have been feeling movement daily now.. maybe its just our lil boys being lazy? x

Callie congratulations on 19 weeks yey!! My movements were loads but the past few days they have basically stopped. Did you say you had an anterior placenta? Like i say it is normal not to feel till 22 weeks and sometimes up to 24 weeks :)

its weird, we found out what pip is yesterday and in the afternoon i swear i felt her! think i did this morning too, i had what feels like a somersaulting tum :lol: nothing else since.

jeez, im 20 weeks on sunday :huh:

Thanks BW & Aimee.

Yes she said i had an anterior placenta... is that normal :-/ she said all looked normal at my 16 week scan? :shrug:

Well bless little Max he has got to flight through all my blubber too lol.

I am feeling so stressed, but im trying not to because I dont want to upset max in anyway xx

have you suffered sickness callie. was looking at your recent bump pic? and you look like you have lost weight?

Morning Ladies,

Congrats Samzi on team pink!

Like the secret santa idea, will be fun I think!

I am 21 weeks today! ekkkk!

OH has been injured in his training which means he is probably going to still be away when baby is born and may not even get leave :cry:. BLoddy forces thats all I have to say! On a good note we've set a date for the wedding :thumbup:

Thanks bw, I havent had any sickness, I did weight myself on Sunday and I was 4 pounds lighter then I was 2 weeks ago... Dont know how I am loosing weight- I am still eating crap.

I can see im more rounded like a hill at the top lol, but still quite flat where Max is :shrug: xx

strange how our bodys work while pregnant callie, and i no the excitement is having a bump.. but god wait till xmas and your heavily pregnant with back ache.. lol

Claire you have been quiet sorry to hear about your OH but yay for setting a date, when is it ??

so at 21 weeks baby weighs nearly a 1lb..... so the stone and a bit iv put on.. isnt even a lb of him yet.... lol

will have to run the secret santa past wobbles

x

Lol thats what everyone keeps saying to me.
I dont even want to go in to mothercare to look at things, because all these women are there with there bumps, and I just look like a normal fatty still lol.

Im worried iv hurt LO by stressing, so I will find him tonight on the doppler, I tried this monring but couldnt hear hes heartbeating, just him swishing around, OH is really good at finding him so i will let him tonight lol.

congrats on 21 weeks claire :)

xxx

Its the 29th of December, so I am going to be huge, but its the only time we can guarrentee that he will be home so we've decided to go for it! Always making sacrifices in the bloody forces, but used to it now! In some ways I think it will be nice that LO will be there, but without me needing to worry about feeding, changing, etc!

The baby is a 1lb, but remember all that water, placenta etc weighs stuff as well!

I went to the dentist today, he told me my lips looked funny and am i getting enough vitamins. More like it was 8am and I was scared stiff as I hate the dentist and he made me use this mouth stuff which made me want to vomit! So now I am paranoid about my lips lol.

I feel like I've lost a bit of weight in the last couple of weeks, I was definately bigger in my 18 week pic than what I am now, sometimes my bump looks obvious, otherdays it is non existant! Could it be the baby changing position?

I love your new sig BW, the pictures are so cute xx

I still feel out of place going in mothercare... and even asda lol... was in there last night and this woman was just starring at my belly.. was thinking is she trying to work out am i preg or just fat? make me well paranoid, why do people do that, just stare?? gets me so annoyed just wanna end up hitting them
And callie you are not a fatty xx

Lol thats what everyone keeps saying to me.
I dont even want to go in to mothercare to look at things, because all these women are there with there bumps, and I just look like a normal fatty still lol.

Im worried iv hurt LO by stressing, so I will find him tonight on the doppler, I tried this monring but couldnt hear hes heartbeating, just him swishing around, OH is really good at finding him so i will let him tonight lol.

congrats on 21 weeks claire :)

xxx

Ah NP, I feel the same, I feel like people are looking at me thinking why are you buying things?

Also every morning I wake up convinced I have squashed LO in my sleep or something and start panicking! Plus things with OH have been quite emotional lately, hes been back a lot more, but every time we say bye it is horrid and ends up with both of us in tears, plus the engagement etc, there has been a lot of tears! God knows what LO thinks about mummys constant crying lol xxx

So anyway, sounds like normal mum to be nerves to me xx

hello ladies

MS- i thought you would probably get alot more at the Linwood one glad you got as much as you did! Did you get a maccy d's?? im craving Burger King chips lately lol!

BW- what boots are you talking about? and the secret santa sounds good

claire- its bound to be emotional for you and OH when he goes thats why i never txt you on a sunday (not because you'll be emotional) you know what i mean

Yea had loads more random..was like a kid in a toy shop lol..yea got mcd's but i usually have just 2 plain cheeseburgers with the onions but they stop making them at 11 for some reason?? so wasn't impresses and had to settle for a big mac..

Sorry to hear about your oh pc..not long till your wedding tho!! can't wait to see pics!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->