February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I wasnt worried at all until the scan. I honestly dont think its ectopic as im not in any pain I just wish they never bothered to scan me as its making me worry more!! Theres no point me worrying though I know as I cant change anything... just gotta keep myself busy til my scan on Wednesday (luckily its in the morning!) Thank you for your help :hugs: xxxxx

Hi Everyone,
I have just confrimed my BFP this morning with clearblue digital and I reckon I will be due on 17th Feb according to online calculators.

So can I join you all?

Hope all is well with you all xx

congrats mary, course you can join us!!

Congratulations Mary :) welcome to 1st tri xxx

Evening all and welcome/congrats to all you new :bfp: ladies.

Was shattered last night and went to bed at 9.30pm. Slept really well so feel A ok today.

Got a call from the midwife today and she is coming to our house in 3 weeks. Very excited! She sounds lovely so all good here.

Been really busy at work today and have not felt any symptoms really. How is everyone else feeling?

:hug:

I'm home girls but I'm too sick and tired to read though everything now and add to the list, I might do it tonight or tomorrow, sorry :( I hope everyone is well and I welcome new members :hugs:

May have to leave you all. I've been having pains and bleeding. My blood test came back at 5. The doctor said in range, but having looked at the charts I'm at the lowest level possible. Have another blood test booked on Tuesday. Have early scan booked for Weds, as have had previous ectopic, not hopeful though. Only positive I can take away at the moment, is that if it is normal miscarriage not ectopic this time, won't have to wait so long to TTC again.

Hope everyone else has a happy and uneventful time.

May have to leave you all. I've been having pains and bleeding. My blood test came back at 5. The doctor said in range, but having looked at the charts I'm at the lowest level possible. Have another blood test booked on Tuesday. Have early scan booked for Weds, as have had previous ectopic, not hopeful though. Only positive I can take away at the moment, is that if it is normal miscarriage not ectopic this time, won't have to wait so long to TTC again.

I'm so sorry - I really hope things will be ok, crossing my fingers for you hun. xx

:hugs:

Hayley x and nickyg. I hope everything works out ok for you both for up and coming bloods and scans xx :hugs:

:dust:

Hi ladies,

Please can I join? Got my :bfp: at 11dpo on Wednesday, well, I say bfp but really I mean bfps as I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing so I did 5 in total!

Due date according to FF is 20th Feb so exactly the same as you NewYearNewMe. I've already seen GP (and whoever said they don't do much at that appt was right!), she calculated 22nd Feb but that assumes I oved on day 14 which I didn't.

I thought I would be offered an early scan seeing as this is a clomid pregnancy but apparently not..... has anyone else been offered one?

Hayley x and Nickyg, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Congratulations Jan!! fx'd crossed for you hayley and nickyg..well still having some brown spotting so going to call the midwife again and hopefully they will give me a scan..thought it would have stopped by now.. it's only on the tp so it's only very slight but stil worrying xx

morning ladies.

is anyone else had a breakthrough of spots? i have loads on my face and i rarely have 1 let alone 4!!

^^ i have.. my spots are huge aswell.. hope they will be gone by next week, i have a wedding to go to

Congratulations Jan!! fx'd crossed for you hayley and nickyg..well still having some brown spotting so going to call the midwife again and hopefully they will give me a scan..thought it would have stopped by now.. it's only on the tp so it's only very slight but stil worrying xx

Thank you

:hugs: I really hope the spotting stops soon for you ... they should offer you a scan. As its brown spotting that means its old blood so hopefully everything will be ok :hugs:

xxxx

Hello girls, lots of you know me already, is it ok if I join you?

apart from my boobs i don't feel pregnant today?

Samzi: I have loads of spots but not on my face :shy: They come in strange places like the side of my neck, boobs and one on my stomach! I do NOT feel sexy I tell you.

Tansey: I think every day is different. I don't feel very pregnant in the morning but around noon and for the rest of the day I feel like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->