February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning girls,

mmm I had my chippys & battared mars bar last night, lovely!

Random- my dog is only 2kg and he rips up paper like no tomorrow!! I came home Wed evening and the little ~@£$*! had ripped up a WHOLE argos cataloge!! Look at a photo of him below! its like butter wouldnt melt!

2girlies- I love looking at those tanks! esp at night! Soooo relaxing to watch :D

I had 3 fish when I was little, Rod, Jane & Freddy! Rod & Freddy died, so we went and got 2 more, I was only about 7 but I remember the nasty two kept nipping and killed my little Jane! then they killed each other! :(

I migth get a goldfish for LO's room when he is here :D

jellytot! We are all your preggo buds! :D Come and chat chat chat on here all day with us lol xxxxx

awww how cute is that doggie!!!!!

Well gurlies i have my 21wk scan @ 10am,

Alot lies on today as we are high risk for down syndrome so final abnormality checks will be done (i refused too have amnio due to risks)

Also i had a really low lying placenta @ 16wks so fingers crossed this has moved as my tummy has grew as i want another natural birth!

Oh and also too check kaitlin is still a girl & hasn't grown meat & 2 veg since 16wks :rofl:

HI jelly_tot :wave: Good luck for your scan today, i am sure everything will be fine :D

Callie your dog looks like a right cheeky monkey lol, he is well cute!

Aww callie. he is lovely... he looks like my tazzy, we had to give him to my auntie because Paris would pull him about to much and i was frightend he would snap, he gets spoilt rotton now tho, she even puts bows in his hair and he is a boy lol only thing i found with yorkies. is they like constant attention, taz had to main hobbies, trying to bite the postmans ankle, and he would go loopy at the washing machine! Ah i miss him :(

Should really get Paris another fishy.. everyone i get they seem to die within days, even tho the water is tested befor hand, she has a rabbit at my dads which she is no longer interested in... so no point getting her a big pet

Hope everyone is well xx

Jellytot- Good luck hun, I hope all is well.
Have you seen a consultant yet? As my last pregnancy with our DD was server downs, we had a scan with the consultant at 16 weeks to check for any abnormalities for this LO, we have our 21 week scan on Monday, so the closer it gets the more I am getting anxious so I know how you are feeling :hugs: :)

I have a high anterior placenta, but am wondering if it has moved lower as I still havent felt anything! Not flutters or bubbles :(

Lol he is a cutie, when I go to tell him off, he runs and curls up in his bed and is so tiny, I cant help but give him a cuddle... no wonder he is still ripping up paper!

Lol aw BW what a cutie he sounds! its true- for now he is the apple of our eye lol, well he loves Daddy more, its so cute if I say go and see daddy he knows who I am talking aobut lol, same with if OH says go to mummy lol, I hope he will be ok when baby comes, hes not too bad if OH and i are sitting on the sofa, he doesnt get jelous. I saw my friend a few weeks ago and bought him with us, and I was holding her baby and all he did was come up, have a sniff then wondered off lol, so I am hoping he will be ok.
He does bark at the telly though if a baby is crying on it lol.

xxx

Morning everyone, Good luck with your scan! I got told at my scan at 22 weeks I had a low lying placenta.

I think 20 week scans are nerve racking enough without already having something else to worry about, you guys are so brave! I was a wreck at mine and didnt have any ndication that anything should be wrong.

NP- he's lovely its not really the paper ripping that bugs me its the eating my make-up tho i should think myself lucky she didn't destroy anything furniture wise or anything she's still only 8months old lol! i love her to bits tho!

Jelly-tot we are defo your buddies im sure everything will be fine with your LO

Attachments

• Image0111.jpg
    Image0111.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
Back froms can ladies!!

Everything is perfect && LO is still a girl! :happydance:

Also my placenta has kindly moved up so i can now look forward to another natural birth!

xx

great news jelly tot. xxx

just a flying visit, im off food shopping FUN!!!!!!! Having a stressful day today, lifted roxie down some stairs in her pushchair & hurt my tummy, its ok now just painful when i move. Roxie has been so naughty & she doesnt care when i tell her off, she smashed 2 bowls on the floor this morning then started laughing! I wanted a maternity coat from new look but it didnt have any pockets, not sure where id keep my gloves so i didnt get it, now i cant find any other coats that i like & its getting cold in the evenings now :(

im 22 weeks today!! :)

oh wow just read my ticker, my baby has fingernails, how cute is that??!!!

i have to go for a scan at 36 weeks cos i have that placenta problem. praying it moves on its own

Hey 2 girleis- I saw your status! Lol, naughty madams!
Hope your tummy is feeling ok :)
YAY on 22 weeks :D

Samzi, I am having another scan at 34 weeks, but I have my 20week one on Mon, so I will ahve to see if my placenta is in the same place :shrug: :( xx

these blimmin placentas :gun: mines anterior so can hardly feel her move. There loads of you having extra scans at the end! I'm having ones at 28 - 32 - and 36 weeks I've never had so many scans lol.

aww 2 girlies I hope your tummy feels better soon, sometimes things hurt more cause we are worrying if that makes sense? I hope your ok :hugs:

congrats on the scan going well jelly tot and that she's still a little girl :thumbup:

Hope everyones ok xxx

my placenta is anterior, i am gettin no extra scans though :( i cant wait to feel my LO regularly. her heartbeat has seemed a little strange for the last few days, it goes at about 140-150 bpm then all of a sudden it will drop to like 110 for a few seconds and then go back up!! xxx

if your placenta is anterior it may be that she moves away so the heartbeat appears to drop but doesnt if that makes sense? 110bpm is still in the safe range though. :hugs: xxx

i struggled to push the trolley around tescos :( it hurts down below :blush: I am taking it easy tonight, watching garfield the movie with Reese!! Hopefully just over did it today & it will feel better by the morning!

i'm having a nightmare with nappies at the moment. I use huggies for Roxie & they are great but lately they seem huge on her, they have slightly changed the design of them & now they leak! We got a huge box at the asda baby event so ive got loads of nappies that are too big. Ive tried a smaller size & they still leak. I have had to buy pampers today but they dont feel as soft. I hope they dont leak in the newborn size huggies as ive got loads of them ready for my baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->