February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Im off now ladies, so hope you all have a fab weekend and hope that at least one day is full of sunshine! Oooh then when I come back Monday- it will be my scan :D xxxx

Afternoon ladies, iv moved up a box wahooooo!!! how is everyone?! i feel shit today, it feels as if i have a huge amount of pressure down below, and it really hurts :( hope its just where he is laying

brought some xmas cards and wrapping paper, not that iv got anything to wrap up as of yet lol

x

Afternoon ladies..my internet broke down so not been on in a while..

I read through the posts but can't remember what they said lol

Goodluck on your scan on monday np not long!

Can't believe am 22 weeks now..flying by..

xx

Aww hope he moves soon..you're far too organised lol
Yayy for moving up a box!! Guess i'll be moving up one tomorrow yipee!! Only 3 more to go..now that's scarey!!
Really should be getting Christmas organised xx

i just won £60 on a scratch card, i never win anything!!! :happydance:

congrats on moving up a box bw. xx

Hello Ladies

dont worry im not organised for xmas either, its only 3girlies that is!

ooooh ive got my scan 2mz cant wait get to find out what team im on!! tho i probably wont be on until late 2mz night or monday :dohh: only because im stuck at his dads until about half 8 but will try get on to let you all know!

any guesses on sex??

xx

Random i say boy :D Can't wait bet you really, really can't!

nope im really excited but pretty scared aswell couldn't find bubs heartbeat last night and not tried again incase i still cant and panic myself so just going to wait until the scan and see what happens!

I have nothing sorted for xmas!!

I haven't been able to find a heartbeat myself since 16 weeks random, baby always. Moves away from it so I don't bother trying anymore just scares me more. I am sure everything is absolutely fine xx

Oh random... enjoy your scan tomoz! cant claire let us know when you find out, you know we hate wating lol x

2girlies i never win anything especially not on scratchcards.... what you gunna spend the money on ??

Im getting terrible at spending money i dont bloody have, but i want Paris & Adam to have everything lol

Random dont worry i have found it harder as he has got bigger as he moves away too much.

20 weeks today woo-hoo!!! I am so happy to be halfway :D

Morning girlies..

Congrats Aimee for 20 weeks..will fly in now!!

Goodluck for your scan today random!! xx

Yay for getting to the half way mark Aimee

& yay for moving up a box Suzie

x

omg I cant believe some of you are moving up boxes already, goes to show how close we're getting now, doesnt feel like yesterday I was in the first box!! congrats :D

wow congrats for winning money, I never win anything either this baby must be bringing you luck :D

Does anyone know what time Random's scan is? I'm really excited to know what she's having, I mite text her to say good luck :D

Ooooh Callie's scan tomorrow I hope to be on tomorrow before her scan but if not Callie - GOOD LUCK :)

xxx

Congrats on 20 weeks Aimee!

And up a box for you MS!

Her scan is at 1.10, I cant wait to find out what shes having!

:blush: forgot to say happy 20 weeks :dohh: sorry!!

yayyy claire will she text you or do we have to wait all night hehe xxx

She better text me or I will be mad! :haha: She told me she wants to come on here and say though, I will try and convince her to let me tell you!

Oh guess what, I chose my wedding dress yesterday and ordered the flowers :happydance: I am sooo excited about the wedding now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->