February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I am in a bad mood today, we have only had the car a week and his mates are ringing up asking for lifts here and there and his cheeky sod of a cousin asked for a lift earlier and had the cheek to ring and say where the hall are you and all he wanted a lift for was to go to the next town for some sodding dog food from his mums house. Gosh i feel mad!

Sorry for that rant.

I am in a bad mood today, we have only had the car a week and his mates are ringing up asking for lifts here and there and his cheeky sod of a cousin asked for a lift earlier and had the cheek to ring and say where the hall are you and all he wanted a lift for was to go to the next town for some sodding dog food from his mums house. Gosh i feel mad!

Sorry for that rant.

what is it when you get a new car everyone assumes you want to drive them everywhere. Coz ours is a 7 seater as soon as i found out i was pregnant everyone though as id be sober that id want to be a FREE personal taxi service, er dont think so!! :growlmad:

i got 2 new fish angel fish today, they cost £19.50 :shock: i dont think i'll mention the price to paul!! they are rather nice though lol

Yes piccys please 2girlies!

Aimee- tell them to pee off! I got so annoyed with one person who when I started driving (5 years ago now lol) would ALWAYS ring me for lifts, in the end I told him to get lost, and I didnt speak to him for ages lol.
But now, I have a new number which he doesnt have so he cant bother me no more.
Charge them, I would!
It so annoys me, um hello, we have our own life?! lol x

Oh and whats everyone having for dinner? I can hear the chip shop calling me lol xx

Thats such a good idea NP, dont think it is going to help me shift this heartburn though! Anyone got any tips?

im going to have a rant aswell

ive got a 2hour break from work so came home and god knows how she's done it but the dog managed to escape her cage and has chewed up loads of paper and my eyeliner, mascara,foundation, concelar aaaaaaaaaarrrgh! with my horrid pregnancy skin i really need my concelar went to Boots and they had no concelar but replaced my eyeliner thank god i have extra foundation and mascara!

rant over thanks for listening

oooh chippy sounds like a good idea

I just had pie and chips!! have terrible heartburn tho after having a can of coke zero!! why oh why do i do it, when i no its gives me heartburn

Just had a pepperoni pizza and ican feel the heartburn already... and my space bar is sticking. What a pain!

:hi: Aimee, I keep getting heartburn too, think I'm gunna have a baby with lots of hair again, cant wait for 4d scan to see :D

My friend had her baby yesterday (another SIDS mummy) and I just went round and held he and she is absolutely gorgeous. I feel soooo broody now its a good job I'm pregnant, I cant remember Alex ever being that small and shes 2lb heavier :dohh:

xxx

this is my new fish, well one of them, bloody hard to take a pic of it though lol

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/004-1.jpg

not really pregnancy related but never mind :rofl:

Reese wanted to call it molly, not sure why. we have loads of fish so we have only named the special ones (i sound like a proper geek now lol) My tank looks really good now im quite proud of it :)

:wave: Hayley :) I had serious heartburn with Kayden and he had hardly no hair at all!

Heidi, i love tropical fish i really want atank but would be crap at looking after them i think!

aimee they are really easy, i hardly do anything to mine. just sprinkle a bit of food in & occasionally clean the glass with a sponge, thats it. I have real plants that keep the water healthy. it looks so nice when the light is on at night.

Thats it, i think it looks so relaxing, i would love a big tank. When we were younger and had goldfish they used to die in a week :( I do lovetropical fish though. I take Kayden to the big pet shop to look at the fish every now and again, i don't know who enjoys it more! I love the ones that look like nimo!

I still dont have a pregnancy buddie :(

Not posted in this thread much maybe once or twice but i do look in now and again!

Hope everyone is having happy healthy pregnancies!

xx

Thats it, i think it looks so relaxing, i would love a big tank. When we were younger and had goldfish they used to die in a week :( I do lovetropical fish though. I take Kayden to the big pet shop to look at the fish every now and again, i don't know who enjoys it more! I love the ones that look like nimo!

i love the marine tanks too but my village gets lots of power cuts so i cant have one :( . Tropical are easy & there is so much choice of fish etc. i took my time with this tank & added my fish slowly, only 1 has died so far & we have had baby fish too. Reese loves feeding them & picking new fish. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->