February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Yay BW for 22 weeks :happydance:

MS- I was going to wait a few weeks after I have had LO before I went out to by a bouncer etc, do you think thats ok? I want to show my little man off :rofl:

I am feeling a little anixous today, I havent felt baby move at all yet, not even flutters, I know he is ok as I listen to him swirling around and his little hb every night, but I am hoping that when I speak to a midwife later she may get me an early scan.

Oh I just spoke to her, she will listen to his hb but said I will ahve to wait for scan :( its ok, I will just have to wait :growlmad:

Iv seen Hayleys pics on FB- her little girl looks perfecto! :D

xxx

22 weeks! Congratulations BW!

I havent felt mine today eith NP but was up all night so must of decided to sleep at last! haha

Callie i no its easy for me to say, but dont worry, some with there first dont feel proper movement till 26weeks, think he is wanting to surprize you! out of the blue he will just give you the biggest kick, you wait and see :)

Claire have you moved up a box? x

morning everyone

callie- that is an impressive list, dont worry to much yet if you hear his we hb then he's perfectly happy swimming about in there

MS- how are you feeling today?

claire- jimmy always has you awake at night he's a wee nightowl

BW- :hi:

morning girls :hi:

callie - dont worry about the movements, my little girl was moving so so much at my scan and I only felt one of them so I bet he is moving in all positions we could only think of and is battering your insides without you knowing it! :thumbup:

Hope everyones ok :) xxx

Thanks girls :)

I just lifted a heavy box and now have pulling pain on my right side!!
I hope everything is ok, im such a worry pot!!
Monday cant come quick enough! But even then I have to wait until 3.40! :(
Wish I had my doppler with me lol
xx

aww :hugs: I'm sure he's fine. I found the nearer I got to my scan the more worried I got, I think your the same. Its not long til your scan at all, I cant wait to see your pictures I love scans lol, I'm already counting down to my next one... 7 weeks today :rofl: xxx

Ah Hayley, is that the new pics? I havent seen your new scan photos, have you put them on anywhere?

BW- I hadnt noticed about that! Wahoo, new box! lol

Lol I know Hayley god I just wish monday afternoon would hurry up and come!
If I had a spare £200, id have a private scan! lol xx

Afternoon ladies :)

Haven't been on as my internet was cut off yesterday but fixed today. I have been really paranoid yesterday and today as i had two dreams i had a m/c and i haven't felt many movements. I think my mind is just being cruel but it is horrible :(

Oh Ams do not worry hun, they are just dreams, I used to have horrible ones too :(

I cant feel anything! Lol, not even 'flutters' or 'bubbles' lol

Have you got a doppler? I cant wait to get home tonight & listen to little man, just to put my mind at rest!
I hope using it everyday (for no more then 5 min a time) isnt causing him any harm? :shrug:

God I am SO tired! xxxx

Yes i used the doppler and i can hear him so that is good. Bad dreams do tend to stick on my mind though usually.

I have used it some days then a big gap then everyday for a few days etc. I asked my midwife and she said they are totally safe but midwives say they aren't as they get too much hassle when people worry they cant find the heartbeat. She said the majority of her appointments are people coming in in tears unable to find the hb then she finds it.
So i wouldn't worry about it :)

Just got some bargins at house of fraser!

And then when in to boots- Ladies go there now!
Huggies new baby kits half price £5.49!

And in that you get 2 packs of newborn nappies (they are selling these at £6 each sepretley in boots too!) a pack of wipes & disposable changing mats! xxx

:D

I think I am getting more and more anxious about baby the nearer my scan gets here!
I hope hes ok, pleaseeeee let him be healthy and well.
He looked good at my 17+4 sexing scan so im hoping he is all well still come Monday.
I cant stop thinking about it! xx

I was sooo worried before my 20 week scan as I am sure some of you know!lol. You get excted about it and then the closer it gets more and more nervous! I was shaking when I went in and couldnt concentrate properly!

Aimee I have horrid dreams as well, they are so vivid its hard to shake them off, I had a horrid one last night my OH didnt want to be with me anymore and wouldnt talk to me and wanted nothing to do with our child, I woke up and text him at 5 in the morning! lol.

Terrible isn't it i try to tell myself they are just dreams but they still make me shudder.

NP- I only had my scan on monday but i am worried about my 20 weekone,i think it is because that is where they are actually looking at the organs ans not just the banana lol!

Everything should be fine as we have come this far :) xx

Lol exactly! Its true the closure it is, the more im worrying lol.

Yes defintly :D xxx

I am sure everything is absolutely fine though girlies, we are all so far along now, I cant believe how quick my move up to the next 'box' was, it only seems like yesterday I was moving up to the box before. less than 2 weeks until viable stage and just over 4 weeks and I will be going into 3rd tri! How scary is that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->