February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Congrats random and welcome to team blue!!! Any name ideas?

Goodluck today np..can't wait to see pics..

Wow bw you are quite organised..once i get lo's chest of drawers i'll take some pics xx

Callie everything will be fine so far all your scans have been perfect so why would this one be any different? Enjoy seeing Max, I cant wait to see pictures :cloud9: xxx

the only names i like so far are Logan (which ive always liked) and Max its just getting us both to agree on one if you get me lol x

Yea i know exactly what you mean lol we were the same..i like both goodluck with getting oh to agree :) xx

his name would be either Logan Francis Paul Devine or Max Francis Paul Devine! Oh likes both max and logan its just trying to get him to agree to one or the other lol x

I like the logan one..i like max too but i like the way the logan one and all the names go together..if that makes sense lol xx

yeah i like it aswell just to convince him now lol! x

oooh thats a good one lol i might have to use that hehe x :thumbup:

Afternoon everyone! Where are the piccies random? I want to see hehe.

I am not organised for baby at all! all thoughts on wedding now! I am hoping it makes xmas quicker though so I can have OH back for a couple of weeks! It seems so far away at the moment :cry:

Hi girls,

thanks for all your support :hugs: Only 30min until I leave!!

Random- Logan is a sweet name :)

xxx

Hi 2girlies :wave:

Claire, it is not far away at all!!

Been painting the bedroom all afternoon and i am mad as half the plaster has fallen off and made a right hole. Can't be bothered now.

oooh more of us are moving up boxes now, I'm getting excited :D

I have terrible backache today :(

xxx

Callies scan went wonderfully. Everything is great with little Max and she will add pictures tomorrow :happydance: I'm so happy for her xxx

i just ordered this....

i wanted something lightweight, & its pink lol :) Roxie is 2 in november so she will most likely be walking most of the time in the summer so this will be perfect for my baby when i'm strolling round my village or in town :thumbup:

Attachments

• ProductImageTemplate.jpg
    ProductImageTemplate.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g