February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I am so sorry to read that, the poor poor little girl and family :cry: xxx

lovely pics random xxx I can make out his winkie :haha: xxx

i know think they are confused as to how they took her to the hospital in the first place only to be turned away i know they are going to be devastated OH has worked with her dad for years and remembers when she was born so its hit him really hard x

Afternoon ladies..

Lovely pics random!! Yayy for the boys!! So sorry to hear about the little girl..must be the worst feeling ever for the family..

I feel quite alot of what you are talking about..think it was bw? lol my mind is mush lol i get it about everyday..anyone expierencing bh yet?? i have them everyday and gets uncomfortable while walking..have to stop..

I just put my letter in for my maternity leave woo hoo!! December 21st but have 3 weeks holiday before that so basically november 30th it starts..which is only NEXT MONTH!! OMG i didn't realise how close that is..i'm getting scared now lol 4 weeks from the 21st and baby Kellan will be here!! Not long for us girls!!

Congrats pc on 23 weeks!! 1 more week and you'll be viable woop woop!! xx

Thanks MS! I get braxton hicks, it really scared me the first few times, but then I looked them up and realised that was it! I get them really strongly if I've been doing a certain thing :blush: now that is weird!

I dont get them everyday though, that must be very uncomfortable for you MS?

I am leaving on the 13th of November, just over a month away, very scary! I cannot wait though working is really taking it out of me at the moment.

i know why you get them when you have sexytime claire its because :spermy: causes uterine contractions hehe thats why your ment to have sex to bring on labour :happydance:

thanks MS

Hehe i don't know what that is anymore..only for making babies for me and that job is done lol

When i bend over i get them mostly or lying in bed on my side..not long to go for you pc..will fly in!! xx

Your so funny random, love your lil sperm pic! There was me trying to put it politely lol.

Oh no random i am so sorry to hear about the little girl that is terrible news i can't imagine how her parents are feeling :(

Your scan pics are great, i can make out the toilet shot defo all boy!

Last night i felt like i was getting preassure on my cervix and it was hurting kind of like a mini contractionm type pains in my cervix. I was very worried i was going to go into early labour but it seems ok today touchwood.

sexytime cant be put politely its not a polite thing lol its diiiirrrttttyyy!!! x

Random excellent pics. i can see his winkie !!

Yeh it was me suzie saying iv been getting BH i dont like to call them that because it makes me think im gunna go into labour lol.. i cant wait till xmas then i can say i have only over 4 weeks till he is here! i had a dream last night, that he would be born on the 2nd of feb... which would be 2.2. my bday is 7.7 and OH's bday is 11.11 so would be cool if he was

:)

Ah as for sex,have gone right off it. It seems to hurt now and cant find a comft position, im getting a lil frustrated because let face it girls an orgasm a day keeps us smiling iv said to OH after Adam is born no sex till he has had the snip, haha

x

Thats my due date BW! I reckon I will be early though as we dont want it to be as OH will still be away! lol.

I find I am just too tired for sex most of the time and def uncomfortable in certain positions! with OH being away it helps, dont have to worry about it most of the time, just make the effort when he is back!

ah that would be a really kool date :D I am hoping to arrange an induction date with consultant when I next see him in November, I am getting really bad nightmares that I get to 39 weeks and my baby has died :cry: I have already been told I'm not gunna go over my due date but I am hoping to be induced at 38 weeks again.

I get BH when I'm cold.. its weird xxx

Lovely piccys random :D
Oh god, sorry to hear about that little girl- just awful :( :(

MS & Claire- omg I wish I was going on mat leave that soon! Im not leaving until 8th Feb!!

hayley- I have awful dreams/ thinks too :(
I keep thinking that somewhere along the line, something is going to go wrong because surely I am not that lucky enough to have a baby :( xxx

Lol np..i love my job and want to keep working but i have Christmas and then baby is basically here so need some time to get things organised..

Got babies drawers organised today so just need to get hangers for babies stuff which is proving harder than i thought it was gonna be..

That would be cool bw if he was born that day..but babies don't do as they're told lol xx

I am Sooooooooo tired :(

I wonder when this little man is going to come, because I was reading that 20 week year old baby should measure 11cms... and he is 15! lool Maybe he will come sooner near his due date lol xx

Was I really the last one to update? Or is my BnB page playing up???! x

Think you were the last one to update NP- we had to go get a washing machine last night, seeing as ours has broke down, im sick of them i tell ya.. amount of trouble they are anyway didnt get back till late now im shattered, its raining here again today, but think i prefer this weather to it being hot

Ah i no suzie, Paris was 2 days overdue so i guess im hoping this lil man will come 2 days befor his due date... not gunna even think about what if i go overdue, have been told that if you are over due with your first you most likely will be with your second, is that true?

x

I hope not i was 2 weeks overdue with Kayden and had to be induced.

Poor charlie had to go to the vets last night and stay over. He had a reaction to either a worming tablet or his injections so i have to ring to see if he is ok but can't get through :(

awww poor charlie-

Aimee have you heard from max? got a test off her week or so ago. wonder why she isnt back online yet

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->