February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i want this swinging chair........

Attachments

• 470402200_1.jpg
    470402200_1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2
its from mamas & papas, i love it coz its not pink but its still girly!

is anyone else still feeling sick?

they are both lovely 3girlies

so glad everything went well with Callie's scan tho we all knew it would

its not letting me post pics so claire stop moaning lol x

Morning my lovely girls :D

Thank you Hayley :hugs: :friends:

Yes ladies, I was soooooo happy & relieved as I am sure some of you saw by my FB status lol.

Well we went in about 4.20, and he was laying in his favorite position- breech and back to the screen! She saw his, in her words, beautiful spine :cloud9: and she kept jigglying my belly to make him move lol :shy: and he wouldnt! She was saying how stubborn he was already, he sure wasnt shy about showing us his sack & little winkle though lol, he was like haha mummy, you can see my willy woo but your not going to see my face- he obviosuly wants me to have some sort of surprise lol.
Then I went for a wee and he had turned around! She told me to not talk as it would make him move lol. So then she checked his heart- perfect :cloud9: Saw no markers for spina bifida or downs :cloud9::cloud9: and looked at his face and skull, brain etc, she said she was very happy with what she saw & had no concerns, he is measuring right for my dates, although he has long legs! lol this is what we were told at my 16 week scan too :D god, if he has long legs & his fav position is back breech, I am going to be in pain when I start feeling him! She said my placenta was high anterior still, but was functioning normally :) and if it is high at 12 weeks, it doesnt change, low can go to high but high cant go to low so I will be allowed a natural (as you can get lol) birth :D :D
She also said that if at my 16 week scan all was well and nothing was picked up, then the 20 week scan should just be as perfect :D
She was so lovely and patient with us, she scanned me until 5 so a good 40mins worth :D We got 3 piccys too! have attached my favorite one below.
I will try & relax a bit now! lol, I cant believe (fingers crossed everything stays well) I am actually going to be a mummy :yipee:
Oh and he is 15cms! :D xxxx

So glad everything went ok NP! I knew it would be though! Its so nice to have the reassurance. Thats funny that high cant go to low, because when I had my scan at 19+5 she said my placenta was fine and then when I had my repeat at 21 + 3 it was low? One of them was obviously wrong!

Omg, 23 weeks today, only 1 week until baba Jimmy is Viable!

Oh and random, stop with the excuses and get the piccies on! hehe

Callie everything sounds perfect

and Yay for 23weeks Claire, cant wait till im 24weeks

x

Oh wow Callie i bet you are on :cloud9: the scan sounded like it went absolutely perfect :D You must be so happy!

Congrats Claire on 23 weelks :)

2gs's i love that swing i think they are ace, my mate has got one and her baby loves it!

Random, i can't upload some pics if they are taken with my camera as it is too many mega pixels so it wont work :(

Can't wait till my scan on Friday i hope Nathan is ok and all his organs and stuff.

Thanks girls :D

Hmmm thats strange Claire? Id have a word! lol
Congrats on being 23 weeks :happydance:

Thanks BW :) Only 2 days until your 23 weeks :D
and only 1 day until im (only :( lol) 21! lol xxx

Thanks everyone!

NP- I am going to ask at my 4d scan what she thinks about the placenta and take it from there. I dont mind in some ways as it means I get an extra scan at 36 weeks, but I really hope it has moved up, a c-section sounds very scary to me!

Is any one else experiencing this??.. for last couple of days my bump feels heavy and is if i can feel when he flips over... i no there is pressure on your bladder as it is.. but this is to the point where i cant walk for long because it hurts.. sometimes it just feels if i walk to much he is gunna fall out ( only way i can explain it ) x

Yeah I know what you mean BW. I had that over the weekend, I convinced my self I was going into labour :haha:

I think around now they do put a lot of pressure on us and also they can put pressure on your cervix. Thats what I think it was this weekend. My bump definately feels heavier depending on where the baby is lying. I really wouldnt worry about it xx

Lovely pic NP :D so glad everything is perfect with him, sounds like a typical boy too. I had to be scanned twice on the same day with Alex but this one was moving lots... boys eh :haha:

2girlies GIVE ME THAT PRAM!!! I so badly want it, I have asked OH for it as its a great price in the sale but he said no cause we have already got Alex's pliko prammette and an icandy cherry on order... every girl HAS to have a pink pram though right?

congrats on being 23 weeks you feel miles ahead of me!

Hope everyones ok and enjoying the lovely weather.... NOT!!! xxx

paul cant understand why i wanted another pushchair, i saw it & its quite cheap now on the website so i had to have it lol. It folds small so that was my excuse to paul :)

grrr we already have one that folds small so what excuse can I use?? HELP lol.

xxx

its definately a common trait with boys i had to be scanned twice at my 12 week scan they are stubborn and want to be a wee bit mischevious and annoy mummy! :shrug:

heres the pics so CLAIRE- you can stop moaning now :haha: the 2nd one is his willy dont know if you can really make it out

OH got a phonecall from a work mate last night his colleagues little girl had a temp yesterday she's only 2 or 3 and they took her to the hosp who said there was nothing they could do so thinking it wasn't serious they stopped at the supermarket (think it was the supermarket) and the wee one collapsed and basically died but a policeman brought her back now they've been told she's brain-dead and only has 48hrs max :cry: its really depressed us both and we are devastated for the family

Attachments

• Image0146.jpg
    Image0146.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Image0147.jpg
    Image0147.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
Well my baby has been very stubborn, so maybe OH is right and it is a boy? Ohhh, I have to stop guessing!

Thanks Random! Your baby looks perfect xx

That is terrible news about the little girl, I cant even imagine how you must all be feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->