February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oh Ams, bless your little kitten :kiss:

I was feeling a little emotional last night, thinking about Angel, and then coinsidencly (sp?) a man form one of the local churches, popped in and gave me a leaflet about a chil rememberance day taking place at a catherdrial not far from here on Saturday :)
So I have emailed the lady to menchion Angel and a nice little prayer to be said for her, so we are going to that :)

Max is fine though- stillllll cant feel anything! But heard him last night :cloud9:

Yay im 21 weeks today :D

because I keep feeling a little anxious all the time about Max, I have deicded that the next 4 months are going to be all about me & OH, because once he is here its never going to be just us again, so ahve decided to do, even silly little things like not watch telly while we are eating :)
Im sort of looking forward to that lol xxx

awww poor charlie-

Aimee have you heard from max? got a test off her week or so ago. wonder why she isnt back online yet

x

She said she was getting connected on the 29th of September (i think) but no not for a week or so. I know she was having a bit of fuss over the phone line though. She is just waiting on another scan but she said it will be at around 24 weeks if she gets one x

Happy 21 weeks Callie! I think it is nice to think of Angel, don't feel sad, feel happy that she is in a much, much better place pain free :) And Max is fine as you know from your scan!
I agree at spending as much QT with OH before he gets here!

Thanks Aimee :D :D

Oh I forgot to say, my little fatty boy weighs 13oz! So nearly a pound already! little chubster lol xx

Think thats understandable callie- this month is hard for me i had a mc back in feb... my due date would have been 13th of oct.. it does make me sad, but i have come to realise for whatever reason it just wernt meant to be, im blessed to be having a baby boy, you will always have a place in your heart for angel... that can never be taken away

Happy 21 weeks celeb with some cake lol or a wispa gold nom nom

xxx

Lol thanks hun, well I will be thinking of you on that date :)

If it wasnt for this site, I would have been so oblvious to loads of things, and jut how common things that go wring in pregnancy are, but I have also seen loads of succsess stories on here too.
Plus had I not had the support on here that I did after I lost Angel, im not sure how I would have really accepted it.

And now im pregnant again, and have met all you fab ladies, its just another great experience for me :D

Cant wait until we all meet up- is that still going ahead?
If so, we need to start booking travel lodges as they are cheaper to book about a month or 2 in advance :)

Im going M&S at lunch time- no doubt I will buy a whole load of naughty food in there, and may even be extra naughty and treat myself to something lol xxx

:hi: hope everyones ok. I'm freezing today, I forgot to bring my hot water bottle with me so I'm sat here with a milk bottle filled with hot water :rofl:

xxx

happy 21 weeks callie :happydance: where is the time going? xxx

Thanks hayley :D ooh only 2 days until your 22 weeks :happydance:

I cant wait for xmas- more stuff has come that I ordered :D
I told OH that on 1st December I want the xmas lights & tree up lol xxx

Charlie came back from the vets and he is fine just tired still! Been to toys are us and bought an Avent microwave steriliser and some anti colic avent bottles and teats :) I really like those bottles as i used them with Kayden and i like the style and think they are comfy to hold.

Evening ladies..

Yea BW my consultant said if you are overdue with your first more than likely you'll be with your others..i was 14 days late with alex with failed induction so that's what really put me off and the fact she said more than likely your body will never go into labour so was like a section will do me just fine lol..

I love your necklace hayley it's gorgeous and does the wee man proud :)

Don't think Kellan likes the laptop everytime i have it on my lap he kicks it off..thats how powerful they are now..had to catch it the first time lol

Anyone know of any places to get cheap hangers? Not wanting to pay through the roof for them.

xx

Have you a wilkinson near you Suzie? or a poundland ? ( you get 10 hangers for a quid ) Bargin

Morning ladies-

BW your up early lol :)

Hayley- Love the new aviator necklace :cloud9:

MS- Primark? or Tesco's? Also, did you say you didnt feel Alex until 22 weeks? Hope I am the same as still not felt anything! xxxx

Ah im up at 6 most days callie- not by choice but trying to get myself prepared for when Adam arrives lol. and i have to do the school run ( oh the joys lol )

Are you not feeling any movememnt at all callie? not even a bubbly feeling? x

Morning all, 20 week scan tomorrow. I hope everything is alright i am quite nervous!

Callie did you say you have an anterior placenta?

Lol I suppose getting it in early will help when he arrives lol.

No, nothing :(

Hi Ams, Yes I ahve an anterior high placenta, and the sonogramist lady said on Monday I should start feeling him in the next couple of days, but nothing, not flutters, bubbles, wind pains :shrug:
I was listening to him last night so I know hes ok, its just a little fustrating as to why I have still felt nothing.

I might call my midwife just for a little reassurence, see what she says.

Oooh Aimee, your scan will be fine! I cant wait to see the piccys xxx

Yeah i thought you said that so yeah that will be why you haven't felt him yet but i agree ring the midwife for reassurance :)

morning ladies

while we are on the subject of movement when did everyone start feeling their babies move?

NP- im sure you'll feel Max soon, he's mibe just a lazy baby

oh and i was at tesco last night having a look at boys clothes and they had hardly any baby boy stuff loads and loads of girl stuff tho

Aimee- woohoo on the scan 2mz cant wait to see more pics of your boy

MS- i was thinking see if you did go into labour before your c-section how woould you get to the hosp would you get to ride in the helicopter???

Felt flutters at 16 weeks then nothing till bang on 20weeks :)

i have found that aswell random... everything is for girls, im lucky i still have paris to buy for i love girlie clothes.. with boys stuff they have the smallest bloody section, one of us needs to make our own range of baby boys clothes lol

Hope the scan goes well aimee. looking forward to seeing the piccies x

Thanks girls, well I know really she will jsut say to come in and she will listen to the hb (they said that last week too) I know he is fine, its just fustrating :(
I have heard though my 22-24 weeks you sohuld feel baby, so I may hold out until 23 weeks then I will have a long moan at them lol.
As long as I hear him every night, im not going to get too abd about it :)

I just feel silly with my growing tummy, and I cant even feel baby lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->