February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Happy 6 weeks to me :happydance:

Huge congrats and welcome all the new BFP ladies!

Phexia - although i have no symptoms (apart from sore bg boobs) my emotions can be up and down - something small can wind me up and make me really angry quickly (and i worry coz it's like PMT) or something sad can make me nearly bawl my eyes out (try very hard to keep composure).

Hope you all have a good Sunday!

Morning ladies..Congratulations Tansey!! Can't believe am 7 weeks tomorrow..
seems to be flying by for me..bleeding has stopped and bbs are sore again today and am thinking it was just old blood from implantation? it was so light that now i think about it it was sort of browny yellow..who knows just glad it's cleared up..still going to epu tomorrow just to make sure everything is ok..don't want to be worried about it when i'm getting married and on my honeymoon..how is everyone else this fine weekend? xx

Hi ladies, I got my bfp last week!! Very excited as we had a MC 7 weeks ago and were keen to conceive a wee bubba. Hoping I can join you ladies and share the ups and downs.

Unfortunately the MC has mucked everything up so I don't know exactly when my due date is but My MW places me around 12th Feb according to my hcg levels so I will go with that.

I have a 8mth old son who was born at 35 weeks and he is the love of my life (along with my fantastic hubby). We live in New Zealand, my hubby is a Brit who came to live here 7 years ago.

I had a pretty cruisy pregnancy last time up until week 33 except for bad reflux and minor morning sickness. At 33 weeks I had a high bp and then ended up being admitted to hospital with pre-ecclampsia a week later. I was induced at 35 weeks but bubs was 5lb8oz and held his own so we luckily escaped a trip to NICU.

We have our fingers crossed this bubba sticks and that i don't get pre-ecclampsia again.

Hi welcome to 1st tri :happydance:

Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage, sending you lots of sticky :dust: I'm due 13th so only 1 day after you :dance:

I can relate with you on the pre eclampsia. I had to be induced at 38 weeks cause of pre eclampsia and also like you I had a plain sailing pregnancy up to that point. I know I went further into pregnancy than you did but I am certainly worried about it coming back this time :cry:

:hugs:

xxx

Phexia, you can remove me from 12th Feb as I had a miscarriage. Good luck to everyone, I'm going to leave the board for a little while.

Phexia, you can remove me from 12th Feb as I had a miscarriage. Good luck to everyone, I'm going to leave the board for a little while.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you are okay (well as okay as you can be)

:hugs:

:cry: So sorry. Thinking of you :hugs: xxxx

hey ladies, how are you all?

Heyy :)

I'm ok, cant sleep, I have my scan in less than 9 hours, I dont know if Im more nervous or excited :dohh: Hope your ok. Have you had a good day? xxx

Thanks Hayley x, good luck for your scan!!! How exciting! I hope everything goes well for both of us this time around. How old is your first?

Fingers crossed for a healthy and happy pregnancy and no pre-ecclampsia this time around.

Hello ladies..

My second beta hCg numbers have come in. My first, at 13 DPO, was 281. But my doc wasn't convinced, since I have an ovarian cyst. :( She scared me no end by talking about ectopic and other possible complications - not one good word saying things may be okay. She said let's hope this doubles, in a very hopeless way. Don't get me wrong, she is a nice lady, but she just didn't seem to believe I could conceive naturally (I was going to her for infertility treatment before we got our naturally conceived :bfp: ). It scared me no end.

Anyhow, the new hCg count (as of 15 DPO) is 831. It has tripled! I am just so thankful I could cry. I hope the doc believes me now. Praying to God this baby is a sticky, I have had a loss before and can't bear to go through that again.

So, do you know anything about the normal beta values at 13 DPO and 15 DPO?

Good luck to all you ladies! Hayley, good luck for the scan! How exciting!

Love,
Amy.

hey, i had an alright day ty. up early again, on a work day :( probably going to try get back to sleep soon (fx'd!!) goodluck for your scan today! I have drs this morn to tell em bout this... doubt anything will happen but yeah!!

Samzi I am going docs today too! and knackered too!

Hi everyone, can I join in with you all :)

I got my BFP on saturday (13th June) and I am 4 weeks pregnant. Worrying myself that something is going to go wrong.

Due date is 20th February 2010. Looking for a buddy to chat with to keep me sane during the first 12 weeks!

Have my first midwife appointment on the 2nd July so im looking forrward to that.

I didnt find out I was pregnant so early on last time with my dd and so now I feel like everything is so far away!

Wish me lots of luck, just want to get to 12 weeks already!

Congrats to everybody else having a february bub!! x

Hi everyone, can I join in with you all :)

I got my BFP on saturday (13th June) and I am 4 weeks pregnant. Worrying myself that something is going to go wrong.

Due date is 20th February 2010. Looking for a buddy to chat with to keep me sane during the first 12 weeks!

Have my first midwife appointment on the 2nd July so im looking forrward to that.

I didnt find out I was pregnant so early on last time with my dd and so now I feel like everything is so far away!

Wish me lots of luck, just want to get to 12 weeks already!

Congrats to everybody else having a february bub!! x

Hi 2bananas!

I am due on the 19th Feb so just one day ahead of you. I also want to get to 12 weeks safe and sound. Have decided not to worry though, as I want to enjoy it as much as I can.

well been to drs - nout much happened, notes put on the system, blood pressure taken, midwife form given. ive filled it in but im not giving it in until mc date from december has passed. so just over a week to go and then midwife will be in touch between 8 and 10 weeks.

no early scan but thats ok, just hope and pray this sticks good and proper!!!

good luck at your scan today hayley. xxx

i still feel fine although i feel a bit rough if i stay up too late at night!! I'm excited about my early scan next friday. Its going quite quick for me now, cant believe i'm almost 6 weeks already!! its only 5 weeks till my nhs scan :happydance:

your 6 weeks tomorrow too!! :happydance:

i have nothing sorted yet, waiting for 7+2 to go past!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->