February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thank you Hayley..i called the midwife again and she said since there is no pain or cramping then she wouldn't rush me to scan..have to go across the water for it cuz we live in a wee town..said i've to keep an eye on it..am not worrying too much cuz it is all brown and not alot so hoping it will stop soon..she said it can last for a while which makes me feel a bit better..xx

Congratulations Clarkie ... welcome to 1st tri :happydance: xxxxx

Hi Ladies,

How are we all doing. I'm still having cramps in my tummy and like some of you have a chin full of spots. nice eh! Not sure if I should worry about them or not??? I've had them since about 3DPO and when I asked the midwife she said they would probably just be stretching pains but for some reason I am worrying now! I had my right ovary removed and the omentum which hangs down over the abdomen in Feb and I'm wondering if I am just a bit sensitive because of this? The cramps are all over so I think that would rule out an eptopic as I have had them on my right side and there is no ovary there for an ectopic to be in the right tube.
Still having the sore BB;s and nauseous feelings which is my reassurance signs! /what do you think? -x-

hi everyone

can i jump on? im caroline, 26, mum to beautiful Theo who is 1yr old on 2nd july and currently 5 weeks pg with number 2 after a mc in april. keeping everything crossed this one is meant to be! i think im due 9th feb xx

Hello to all the new people!!! Hope everyone is good today. Sorry to read a few of you having issues - hope they get sorted asap!
Anyone else got their first scan dates yet? Mine came through today - 30th July - argh, how long to wait?! lol I'll be 12+3
Rx

I finally updated the list :happydance: I had to go through loads of pages so I'm really really sorry if I missed anyone, please let me know. Also, some of you didn't say your due dates so I either guessed it according to the tickers or put you in the "unknown date" group. So please tell me if anythings need updating :D

We have quite a few lovely February ladies here now and probably more to come. I welcome you all and really look forward to sharing the journey :hugs:

Hello there!

Could you add me to the list? My EDD is on February 21st, 2010. I am just so excited!

Love,
Amy.

congratulations & welcome to all the new february love bugs :happydance:

wow NYNM its so nice to see it in writing isnt it :happydance:

Well so far i still havent felt sick....considering with my other 2 pregnancies i had awful sickness & spent most of my time hugging the toilet, i'm grateful for everyday that i feel fine!!

hope everyone else is ok??

Congratulations to all the new mummies 2 be..still have some brown spotting but havin stretching pains today so still quite hopeful..how is everyone else? xx

I feel fine today. No symptoms apart from big round boobs - no stretching pains, nothing. Did another test though and a very strong dark line straight away :)

I've still had no pregnancy symptoms at all and I think I am about 5 weeks 2 days. With my last 2 pregnancies I was sick really badly from when I was pregnant up to about 16 weeks. Maybe this one will be different (hopefully!!!) xx

Please girls, tell me you're hormonal and feeling a bit crazy, because I am :muaha: I'm normally a calm and rational woman but these days I'm crying and bitching like a lunatic :rofl:

Hi Ladies,

Can I join? I got my :bfp: yesterday and my EDD is the 19th Feb.

I'm not having a huge amount of symptoms. Bit queasy on and off, mild cramps on and off and tiny spots on my face (I usually have nothing!).

How is everyone else feeling? The tiredness hasn't really kicked in for me yet but I'm sure it will soon!

Thanks for the update! Today I am completing 4 weeks and starting my 5th week... Off to month #2 of the pregnancy!

I have lower back ache, highly increased appetite, constipation, some fatigue and some mood swings now. But its all good!

leelee: When are you starting a pregnancy journal? We are only two days apart in EDD so I will keep a watch in your journal!

~Amy.

Thanks for the update! Today I am completing 4 weeks and starting my 5th week... Off to month #2 of the pregnancy!

I have lower back ache, highly increased appetite, constipation, some fatigue and some mood swings now. But its all good!

leelee: When are you starting a pregnancy journal? We are only two days apart in EDD so I will keep a watch in your journal!

~Amy.

Hi Amy,

I think I will start a journal when I get a + on a digi. Am going to wait 3 more days, until I am 16 DPO to take one. Did another test, and the line is still there but want it to be as dark as the control line.

Managed to sleep until 9am this morning, which was great, as I had been waking at 6am (not like me at all!)

Morning Ladies - Welcome Leelee :wave:

Hope everyone is ok - I have been very tired over the last few days and my boobs are more full, getting the odd twinge/shooting pain in them.

Yesterday I had a feeling that someone was tugging at my belly button from the inside - really made me feel quite queasy...

xxx

Hi ladies, I got my bfp last week!! Very excited as we had a MC 7 weeks ago and were keen to conceive a wee bubba. Hoping I can join you ladies and share the ups and downs.

Unfortunately the MC has mucked everything up so I don't know exactly when my due date is but My MW places me around 12th Feb according to my hcg levels so I will go with that.

I have a 8mth old son who was born at 35 weeks and he is the love of my life (along with my fantastic hubby). We live in New Zealand, my hubby is a Brit who came to live here 7 years ago.

I had a pretty cruisy pregnancy last time up until week 33 except for bad reflux and minor morning sickness. At 33 weeks I had a high bp and then ended up being admitted to hospital with pre-ecclampsia a week later. I was induced at 35 weeks but bubs was 5lb8oz and held his own so we luckily escaped a trip to NICU.

We have our fingers crossed this bubba sticks and that i don't get pre-ecclampsia again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->