February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thank you for all of the good lucks :)

Scan went well today ... I have made a post in 1st tri about it if you want to read it as still unsure whether I have an ectopic too... but for now the pregnancy they can definately see in the uterus is progressing well and has grown so much since Wednesday :dance:

Here's my little bubble with a yolk sac :happydance:

Bubble2.jpg

:hugs:
xxxxxxxx

Thanks Hayley x, good luck for your scan!!! How exciting! I hope everything goes well for both of us this time around. How old is your first?

Fingers crossed for a healthy and happy pregnancy and no pre-ecclampsia this time around.

Hi. My first, he would be 12 weeks on Thursday. Sadly he died from SIDS when he was 12 days old :cry:

Do you know if pre eclampsia is likely to return? I know its more common in first pregnancies but not sure on the likeliness of it happening again :shrug:

Hope your ok :hugs: xxxxxxx

I love the pic hayley, so cute :D Glad it's growing and I hope there's no ectopic in there too.

cute pic Hayley!

Off to the docs in an hour - i don't feel preggo, DHs flight is delayed , I had red when i wiped earlier and it's not my normal doc :dohh:
Oh well i shall plaster a happy face on :)

Thank you for all of the good lucks :)

Scan went well today ... I have made a post in 1st tri about it if you want to read it as still unsure whether I have an ectopic too... but for now the pregnancy they can definately see in the uterus is progressing well and has grown so much since Wednesday :dance:

Here's my little bubble with a yolk sac :happydance:

View attachment 24037

xxxxxxxx

Hi Hayley,

The scan photo is so cute. I really hope everything goes well for you after all you have been through

cute pic Hayley!

Off to the docs in an hour - i don't feel preggo, DHs flight is delayed , I had red when i wiped earlier and it's not my normal doc :dohh:
Oh well i shall plaster a happy face on :)

Tansey, I hope all is okay at the doctors. Were you due to go today or did you make an appointment after you saw the red

hope it goes well. mention about the spotting :hugs:

thanks hun :hugs:

now for the next few weeks to fly by (esp next week and then i can hand in MW form)

thanks hun :hugs:

now for the next few weeks to fly by (esp next week and then i can hand in MW form)

I know the date you are talking about and hope it goes quickly for you. Then you can start to kick back and relax a bit.

has anyone else got a linea nigra? i think i have, OH can see it too.

update - my mum can also see it. read up on them and you dont usually get them until 2nd tri. whats going on there then?!

well docs was a total disappointment - just gave me the details of the MW and said FX!

MW is going on holiday so seeing her on 30th June :(

:hugs: sorry it didnt go as expected.

could i join/?.....6 weeks this sat with my third, due around 9/10th? feb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79