February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Ah hayley I would of said the same thing I am sure, men always ask silly questions!

Will be lovely to see your snowsuit, at least if you ever have another one you have clothes for each! That's the way to to think of it hehe

my scan is on Saturday I can't wait and OH is def home, yey will be great for him to come to it.

3 girlies, hello! I can't imagine going to parents evenings! Lol xx

:happydance: I cant wait to see your pictures :D will you find out the sex at this scan?? :haha: xxx

I don't know, part of me wants to know, but yet we've come this far without finding out and I am very stubborn lol. Not knowing is helping me control my spending though which is good with the upcoming wedding lol. Yours soon hayley! So exciting xxx

Morning girls!

Samzi- Whooo for Sunday! :D

:hi: Hayley, I was thinking about you last night!
Photos of the snowsuit requested please! :D
Oh hun dont feel like that :hugs: of course they wont think that, what happend was a terrible terrible incident :hugs: :cry:
Yay for your 4D scan :happydance: Mine is on the 28th! Oh I am always last lol

Whoooo im 23 weeks today! Only 1 more week until im viable! Ooooh I am excited lol xxx

yay for 23 weeks callie.

Anyone see eastenders last night? lol ah it cracked me up. heather made it look pretty easy and quick... i bloody wish it was...

x

LOL yea I did, I thought hmm lokos easy?
Did you see Hayleys FB status? Oh and I were laughing lol, and one of my other friends, her 1 1/2 year old son was laughing at Heather lol xx

Yeh i saw hayleys status lol

Paris kept saying mum is the baby coming out of her bum... and why is she screaming! then she said can i be in the room when you have Adam,

x

hello ladies

sorry i didn't get on to update you, im glad claire did! so all my little mans measurements seem to be fine, and he's definately a boy was busy fiddling with his bits lol and she couldn't really get a good pic as his leg was up covering his face he was all curled up!

so the pics below pretty obvious ones a foot and the other one is a face shot the only pic she managed to get of his face (not sure if you all will be abe to make it out)

i missed easties last night unfortunately!

Callie- :bodyb::yipee::bodyb:on being 23 weeks :yipee::bodyb::yipee:

Attachments

• Image0153.jpg
    Image0153.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Image0154.jpg
    Image0154.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
BW- Lol! Oooh Paris is intriged! lol

Great pics random- look at his ickle foot :D awww xxx

thanks NP i know i love the foot pic!

i am waiting on my delivery of mat clothes i orderded £99 worth from asos.com and i thought they would be here yesterday however they sat in the depot an 1hr away from here! today they were loaded onto the van at 8.30 and still aren't here i have to leave for work in an hour so theres going to be nooone home grrrrrrrr!!!!

sorry just needed to rant

i'm having this bunk bed made (well i hope i am just got to get a quote from a carpenter we know :) )
what do you think? do you reckon they will be safe enough? Im a bit paranoid about them falling down a ladder so i like the stairs on this one...

Attachments

• stairway_bunk_beds.jpg
    stairway_bunk_beds.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3
Love the piccies random!

Wahoo np on 23 weeks!
I watched eastenders it was rediculous lol, I'm going to sing britney songs when u give birth lol.

Are you still going on about those bloody clothes random!

Love the bunk beds, me and my sis had bunk beds from 6 we were fine, how old are your two? Xx

i think that bunk bed is lovely 3girlies and i love the stairs on it it looks very safe and sturdy!

god i dont have pics i got a navy cardigan £35, a beige/stone tunic dress £25, leggings £12 then just some vest tops and tops ranging between £2 and £10 x

well Roxie is nearly 2 so shes the one im worried about, Reese will be fine, Roxie will be in the bottom bunk but the temptation is there for her to climb up lol

Thanks PC :D

Yes piccys random!!

3girlies- I lve it, and love the idea of the stairs to the top bunk :thumbup:

xx

i wish they sold them here though, why does america have all the nice things!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->