February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I just realised Im 25 weeks today! AHHHHHH 2 weeks until 3rd tri. All the fat man talk got me distracted hehe.

Lol oooh Claire! i didnt even notice :blush: lol
Wow congrats!! Only 2 weeks! Iv got another 5 to go lol xxx

LOL @ BW's comment.

Well BW, you cant blame her really, hes a looker ;) :rofl: x

I definately got too excited this morning! I still find it hard to imagine me as a mum with a lil baby! Although Jimmys been kicking me all day as per usual just in case I forget he/shes there!

Lol I had 2 big bubble sensations earlier and felt excited, and then a little while later.. I realised it was just poppy pant pains :blush: :rofl:

Anyone heard from random yet? im logging off at 5.30 lol xx

I've heard from her, not sure I can update but what the hell lol. Everything went fine I am sure she will tell you more later xx

Well I didnt want to say farty ars lololol :rofl:

Yay thanks Claire :D
and double yay thats all great with random!

xxx

When is it your speaking to your midwife if you cant feel LO? xx

I long for a night where I can sleep with out Jimmy waking me up!

Oh congrats claire on 25 weeks!! I'm jealous i wish i was in the 3rd tri now!

You lot are mad hehe!

:hi: ladies, my again, all I seem to do now is pop on say hi and there be no one online so thats it until the next day :haha:

I went town today and bought our girlie the most adorable snowsuit its furry white with 3 pink bows down the front :cloud9:

Tomorrows Alex's inquest :cry: I'm really not looking forward to it, not sure how I feel going with a pregnant bump cause they might think I never wanted him anyway if I'm pregnant this soon :cry:

Hope everyone had good days. Glad randoms scan went well and congrats on 25 weeks Claire :thumbup: I cant wait til friday to be viable, then countdown to 99 days then 3rd tri, the time will just fly :D

xxx

Thanks Aimee.

Oh Hayley good luck for tomorrow hun. Your allowed to have more children be proud of your bump. I hope you are ok which is a silly thing to say really as I know it will be awful for you.

On another note the clothes sound lovely! Show us a pic xx

I'll be pleased when its over cause then Alex really will be at rest, everything will be over, all the police things sorted and we can finally get his death certificate. OH said why does he need a death certificate and I shouted CAUSE HE'S DEAD then burst out crying - silly question and silly answer :dohh: We will release a balloon for him tomorrow to mark the end and the start of his 'freedom'

The snowsuit is lovely, I'll take some piccies tomorrow of what I have and add them, I have quite a lot for her now :happydance:

Still sooooo much to get though :dohh: why did I get all of Alex's things in blue and not neutral :haha:

xxx

oh oh and I finally have my 4d scan booked... 23rd Nov at 10 am :happydance: I will be 28+3 xxx - yours is soon isnt it? xxx

will be thinking of you tomorrow Hayley. :hugs:

my 4d scan is the 22nd november at 10am, i will be 29+2 (i think) cant believe we will all be in 3rd tri soon :shock:

we just had Reese's parents evening, shes doing so well, im very proud of her. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->