February 2010 Love Bugs :)

well Roxie is nearly 2 so shes the one im worried about, Reese will be fine, Roxie will be in the bottom bunk but the temptation is there for her to climb up lol

How is Roxie on the stairs at home? Can you trust her to go up and down there? They dont look particularly steep or anything, if she can negotiate your stairs I would say shes fine. Teach her how to go up and down them when you first get it so she knows.

Thats just my opinion though and I dont even have kids lol, just going from experience from my mums and all her kids from childminding lol xx

Whooo I just had the bubble sensation again- and I havent popped off yet :rofl:
lol xxx

Afternoon ladies..

Random- brilliant pics! I love the foot one.

3girlies- i got Alex a camper bed think thats what it's called? Got a table and drawers and shelves underneath then stairs going up to it comes to my chest and he was 2 and he loves it just showed him how to go up and down backwards and he was fine. Am sure the girls will be fine with it..the pic is gorgeous of the beds hopefully someone can make them for you.

Hopefull it's bubs np!! That's how mine started off.

Went shopping last night to asda and decided to get wee travel toiletries for my hospital bag instead of taking big bulky ones. They had loads of them 4 for £3 or they are £1 each. Just gonna order my hospital bag and gonna buy a wash bag.

Congrats on 23 weeks callie i think it was? xx

Yay MS it was me! Thanks lol.

I just asked PC but I will ask everyone too- does the bubble feeling feel like it does when you got tummy ache as if you wanted to pop off, but you dont? lol

Im gettins a few more of those sensations right now, around the middle area of my belly, and I had a big one a min ago, but it was more up top :rofl:

Sorry girls, I just dont know what to expect :blush: lol xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: woohoo callie i hope they get stronger for you!!!

MS- thats good im going to have to have a look at them. i got my hospital bag yesterday got a black Elle holdall with wheels for £16.50 from the cash and carry! i love the foot pic aswell not so keen on the face one tho lol how have you been feeling? xx

Wahoo NP! Sounds like it to me, they get a bit stronger and start feeling like flicking inside? thats the only way I can describe it lol.

Can you all check out https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/208560-feb-love-bugs-xmas-shopping-meet.html#post3354820 to organise our meet. Thanks xx

Yea can be a bit like that..because of how big baby is just now it more than likely will be around the middle of your belly..xx

Ooo random what cash and carry? that's a great price for it! Am feeling pretty good just feeling really heavy now and back is starting to hurt alot..what about you? Only 5 weeks left off work!! So happy..can't wait!!

When's everyone else finishing up? xx

MS- the house of sher one in glasgow i love it they had loads of different ones aswell really good prices! xx

good god the actress who plays Laurel in emmerdale has named her daughter Teddie Boo Florence why oh why??

Hello MS, the last two days I have felt really heavy. My back is killing (without the added problems you have!!) even people have said I look a lot bigger than two days ago. Dont know what has happened, whether its baby shuffling somehow?

I have 18 working days left wahoo! I might have to get another count down ticker for that lol.

yeah its in town there is 3 cash and carrys all around the same area one is great for toys house of sher is the biggest with 4 floors tho x

Whooo thanks Ladies.

oooh check you random adn your Elle hospital bag lol.

I just got a bargin in Adams!
Il try and find the links to what I bought.

3 nice sleepsuits- £5.99
1 t -shirt 'I am the Man' £1.74!

xxx

Hi all, love the pics random, i really like the ones of the face!

Been feeling a little sick and headachey today and yesterday :(

Ok,

here is the link:

https://adams.co.uk/baby-boys-3-pack-of-monkey-beat-sleepsuits#

https://adams.co.uk/baby-boys-im-the-man-striped-t-shirt-in-brown

:D x

Sorry your not feeling to great Ams :hugs:

Has anyone tried the new muller light choclate pack yogs?

OMG they are to die for!!
The orange and choclate one taste like jaffa cake orange! and the vanilla one and choc drops is lush, and the cheery choc one lol, not that iv tried them all or anything :rofl: xx

here is most of what i bought:- not sure what colours i got the vests in

Attachments

• cardi.jpg
    cardi.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
  • tunic.jpg
    tunic.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • vest.jpg
    vest.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
  • vest1.jpg
    vest1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • vest3.jpg
    vest3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
np, i love the tshirt, really cute.

random, i like the top in picture 2, thats the sort of thing id wear, very nice :thumbup:

im getting lots of braxton hicks today, more than usual, is anyone else getting alot of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->