February 2010 Love Bugs :)

thank you its at 2.10 i cant wait tho im hoping my bloody clothes get delivered before then just so i have something new to wear hehe xx

claire your one of those weird men that fantasise about us pregnant women your not going to find a pregnant gf on lovebugs im afraid as we are all spoken for :haha:

Damn it, I thought I was going to convert you all and brain wash you at the meet that I am really a beautiful pregnant lady (if I do say so myself :haha:)

I am sure one of you lovely ladies would love to leave your partners for moi?

Attachments

• fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 9
oh god your tempting me now! that pic is making me :blush:

hey fat man what you think of me????

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 9
LOL almost as nice looking as BW's ex's pic on her fb profile :rofl: lol xx

OMG I am so turned on now random, we seriously need to hook up! Oh and BW, I will throw in what ever you like young lady :winkwink:

Oh yeh i havent shared have i.. this is my ex.. Obviously paris didnt get his looks

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/untitled-2.jpg

He has a older brother if anyone is interested :D

travellodge fatman travellodge you and me tho think we might need a kingsize bed :winkwink:

ooooooh BW your ex is HOT!!!!! my teeth would fit in the gap between his mmmmmm!!!!!!! :blush:

well ladies im going offline now scans at 2.10 and im leaving the house at 1.30 however im not dressed and haven't done my make-up so gotta shoot just now probs wont be back on for another couple of hours so update you all then xx

Cant wait random! Ooooh you will be getting scanned now!! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->