February 2010 Love Bugs :)

love those boots Random!

Aimee, its crazy that they arent classed as born when they are cleary little babies by 20 weeks & even earlier.

Good morning ladies!

i love my wee boots lol tho i doubt they will even stay on LO feet they are more for show lol and OH was buying them :winkwink: i think i felt my first proper kick last night but not 100% so not getting too excited just yet

NP- i agree with your little rant

BW- congrats on 25weeks :happydance::happydance:

Aimee- hope you are feeling better now & congrats on moving up a box

Thanks Random :)

Has anyone had any swelling yet?
I havent, but I have noticed that some of my killer heels (that I can only try on around the house now as I cant wear them for work no more :( lol) my feet feel tight in them.

Is anyone still wearing heels? I put on some boots on the weekend, only about 2inch heels and omg after about 15min my back killed! I had to put my flats on.

I havent felt no bubbles today, maybe it was delayed pops :rofl: lol

xxx

i have sollen feet this time, never had it before, my socks feel tight!!

love those boots Random!

Aimee, its crazy that they arent classed as born when they are cleary little babies by 20 weeks & even earlier.

I know :( it is really sad! They really need to rethink the laws.

I personally don't think that financial reasons are enough for someone to terminate a child as there is always help out there, plus a relationship breakdown i personally think is not a good enough reason as relationships also break down after kids are born but you can't get rid of the child then can you?

It is a bad subject to get onto but i feel that unless the child is poorly or something it is not fair! More precaution should be taken in the first place not to get pregnant. Too many people use it as contraception these days when there are people out there who would give anything to be mums and dads.

NP- i get days where i dont feel anything i was thinking baby mibe go back behind the placenta or something or that could just me being really stupid

im not really wearing boots/heels anymore so cant be of any help there sorry however my fingers seem to have got thinner im having to wear my engagement ring on a chain round my neck as it was close to slipping off

Oh gosh my ankles are so swollen, when i have had my socks on you can see a really bad imprint of the pattern! I am gonna tell the midwife as iknow it can be a sign of pre eclampsia. I don't remember being swollen last time round but i suppose i was a bit younger then!

Oh gosh my ankles are so swollen, when i have had my socks on you can see a really bad imprint of the pattern! I am gonna tell the midwife as iknow it can be a sign of pre eclampsia. I don't remember being swollen last time round but i suppose i was a bit younger then!

thats exactly what ive been like this time, got antenatal tomorrow so ill ask about it then.

Thanks random :)

Ams, I totally agree with you.
If you didnt want a baby, you should of used protection, and iof you dont want that child, you should let baby go to a home where s/he is wanted, looked after and loved by someone who would give anything for a child.

When I was TTC, i remember thinking pffft if I was 14 and not wanting to get pregnant, it would happen lol.

My fingers get swollen, but I think it has something to do more with the hot/ cold weather :blush: lol xxx

im off for a walk to the shop to get ingrediants to make jam tarts, Reese can do them when she finishes school :) & they are rather yummy so should be fun eating them ha ha ha!!

i had marmite on toast this morning, not good for heartburn!!

Morning everyone! I must of unsubscribed to the Lovebugs accidently, I thought everyone was quiet and then I realised it wasnt on my list :blush:

Congrats BW on 25 weeks! (I think I've got it right this time?)

And Aimee yey for moving up a box!

I cannot wear heels for the life of me, I wore some out on Saturday night and I couldnt walk all the next day. I have had really bad stretching pains right down below :blush: Its either that or babty pushing on it, I'm not sure, their getting worse though, I could hardly climb out of bed this morning!

I cant remember what else I read so sorry if I havent acknowledged everyone! Oh stupid stupid heartburn I hate it!

I had heartburn last night! but that was due to the fact i had a microwave burger, i swore id never eat one of them,but i woke up 11pm starving!

I miss my heels, im only short at 5ft4 and lately iv been living in uggs, OH wont let me wear heels, because iv nearly fallen over 5 times just wearing flats, i used to cripple myself wearing heels before

Claire what time is your 4D Scan saturday.. mine is 3:30 next friday x

I feel sick :(
Maybe the choclate didnt help... lol

I love my heels :( OH wont let me wear mine either, only because of the pain, lol bless you bw trippin. I suppose as I am used to having a fat gut I havent had that problem :rofl:

I am sooooo tired too!
I cant wait for the weekend, im meant to be seeing my friend but im so tired il have to see how I feel come Sat xxx

I honestly can't remember the last time i wore heels, i used to wear them all the time until Wayne talked me in to getting a pair of nike air max lol! I have lived in them now for ages! It doesn't help with me looking young anyway but hey at least i feel like i am walking on a bed of air :D

Morning ladies..

Congrats bw on 25 weeks!!!! Not long now!

I live in my flip flops and now have a valid excuse to wear them in the winter :) it's an american thing lol cuz am over weight heels kill me when am out drinking i end up taking them off and walking barefoot..you don't feel the cold when you have a drink lol

What's everyone up to this weekend? xx

yay im 24 weeks today :D VIABLE!!! so happy, ive been put on cefalexn though for a silent uti :( makes me worried :( xxxx hows everybody today? xxx

Lol my mum has only ever worn flip flots, or sandels, honestly I cant ermember the last time she wore shoes LOL, even in winter lol.

Well Sat I am popping to the jewellers, I want another ring made, simular to one I have but I want this one made in silver so I can wear it more so I wont worry about knocking it as I do my other ring... its was expencive and OH bought it when we went to Jersey, so I dont like wearing it as its more of a memento item lol, theres a pic of it in my album on FB called Jersey, right at the end.
BUT do I do that, or get about 5 pairs worth of lovely shoes that I wont be able to wear until Max is born anway? :shrug: lol Maybe I can do both, ring for xmas then shoes in the sale! Yea il do that lol.
I might go round my friends after, but really depends on how I am feeling as I have been so tired lately.

Sunday- off to market to market we go. Then chilling lol

What about everyone else?

xxx

Congrats Rach!!! I was put on that when i was pregnant with Alex and everything was fine..you'll be ok :)

Ooo a market..am working saturday and sunday so rubbish weekend for me :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->