February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I
Claire what time is your 4D Scan saturday.. mine is 3:30 next friday x

BW I have eaten soo much food since I got pregnant I swore I never would! I cant resist it anything thats bad for me I want, yum yum!

My scan is at 1.45pm, I cant wait will be soo nice to see jimmy again and have OH with me!

i wore heels to hayleys (my twins) wedding but thats the first time in years, i always twist my ankles & i ended up in A&E at the beginning of the year with sprained wrists when i fell over wearing trainers lol so id be constantly in plaster casts if i wore heels :rofl:

i'm loving cadbury swiss rolls with the blackcurrent jam in them at the mo, i could eat 6 in one go mmmmm

oooh I havent tried that! Will have to go buy some, its my lunch break soon..... Sounds yummy though!

Oh anyone tried the fruit and nut ice creams. OMG they are divine!!! only get 3 in a pack but i could easily eat them

omg i was just on facebook & one of my friends had answered a poll on abortion & theres a picture on my news feed, i wont go into details but it has shocked the hell out of me, you dont expect to see stuff like that on facebook! :(

oooh I hope no one does that on my fb!

Mmm listent o my lunch, I would share (yea right) il try not to eat it all:

cheese & tomato pasta
onion bajis
grapes
coconut macaroons
jam tarts
hula hoops
innocent smoothie

YUM lol.

Altohugh il probably only manage the pasta and a baji :blush: lol
The rest is for when the clock hits 4 and it gets even more boring... lol

xxx

i could eat that in one sitting Callie, no wonder you havent put on much weight lol xxx

LOL BW, you need to spend the weekend with me, I reckon we could have a eating competition :rofl:

I know this may sound a bit silly, But I am going to do a memory box for Max, for his 21st lol, like my mum did for me, and Im going to save a bottle top that exp is his due date, or even find one for the day he is born :shy: xx

I have got a right thing for those Gold bars at the moment. There was only one left yesterday but cos i felt so ill i couldn't eat it but i kept it with me so no one else ate it. At about 10.30 last night Wayne asked me why i had carried it around with me all day lol. I ate it this morning :D

Callie i think that is a fab idea! Put in a newspaper from the day he was born and stuff!

Thats a good idea Callie, i may just do that!

I think my OH is shocked at how much i can eat! i eat way more then him now, and all he ever was used to me doing, is eating salads and moaning that i couldnt eat nice foods

Have a question for you 3 girlies if you don't mind me asking? Since you have 2 kiddie winkles when you had Roxie i think you said is the youngest? How did you do it? Did you put them in a routine? I'm just getting anxious now it's getting closer about how i'm gonna juggle both of them.

Callie your idea is brilliant.. we've kept a newspaper from Alex's birthdays and various other things etc xx

Here is a hairy 22+4 bump pic for you all...
https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10973.jpg

Thanks girls, I love the news paper idea too :D

Wow your bump looks lovely Aimee :cloud9:

My tummy has got more hair under my belly button... I better not be getting a snail trail... :rofl: xxx

i have a good routine & it definately works, Roxie slept through the night straight away :thumbup: Reese never slept & we had no routine with her lol

i give them a bath together at 6-6:30pm so they can play, even when Roxie was tiny Reese used to help me wash her hair, she loved it. Then i snuggle on the sofa with them & either read a story or watch telly, have done this since Roxie was tiny too. Then they are both fast asleep by half 7 at the latest (unless its a weekend then Reese stays up). Its easy once the first few weeks are over, Reese struggled with all the visitors after Roxie was born so this time i'm limiting visitors for a few days so they can get used to their new sister.

you will be fine, its easy to go from 1-2 :) you get more organised straight away hich shocked me, i have all their clothes ready for the next day now, i was never like that before lol

I didn't get stretch marks with Kayden at all but i think i am not far from breaking point with this one! I have a bigger bump this time for sure. It tends to be my bum more than anywhere that stretches lol! Am starting to get that line negra thingy though, last time it was black seriously and didn't go for ages after.

Did you mum and nan have them?. they say if it runs in the family then you are sure to get them, iv a tone even on my arms back of my legs, under my boobs :( where i put on so much weight last time

i love your bump pic Aimee :D ive just updated mine in the second trimester bump section :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->