February 2010 Love Bugs :)

callie- im doing that too lol! im going to make the actual box myself and use one of LO's scan pictures on the top of it im sooo excited about doing it lol

things you can put in it:- newspaper from day of birth,
the no1 cd single of the week he/she was born
hospital tag
first picture
going home outfit
a clean nappy (first size baby wore)

i know theres more but cant think lol

oh im eating loads today ive had a cream cheese bagel, baked potato and cheese, 2 buttered rolls thats just so far lol ive still got a cheese sandwich to eat aswell hehe

Stretch marks on my arse, laugh my stretchy arse off lol!! I don't know if my mum or nan had them i haven't asked the actually but i do drink loads of water i think that is the only thing that is meant to really help.

Hey Rach hows you doing?

Is B&B being stupid for anyone else today? It keeps saying no connection and not many pics are showing?

Thank you 3 girlies..am gonna try that..when you put them down at 7 did roxie just wake up every 4 hours or so for a bottle? When she woke up in the morning when did you get up to start the day? sorry for all the questions lol

Lovely bump Aimee!! Looking at your belly button cuz am such a fatty my finger can fit all the way in my belly button lol my stretchmarks are still silver just now so hoping they won't go red but have a feeling they will in the 3rd tri xx

I am so tired!

Does anyone else notice that in the evening, my tum/bump goes much harder, esp on top and I look really round from the front, but in the morning I deflat slightley again lol xx

It is just this site that is playing up for me allthe others are working fine. I looked at how many people are online though and there are loads!

I am so tired!

Does anyone else notice that in the evening, my tum/bump goes much harder, esp on top and I look really round from the front, but in the morning I deflat slightley again lol xx

Yeah i think all the food from the day bulks it up then it is digested by the morning!

Probably your baby changing position NP, Mine does this after jimmy has wriggled, hopefully you will feel it soon!

I am sooo scared about getting stretch marks, its the one thing I think that will send me over the edge at the moment, I can put up with the greesy hair, spots, farty bum, no control of my emotions, cant drink, getting bigger and bigger by the day, but that starts happening as well and I think I will be over the edge!

I didnt get stretch marks with Paris till i was 30 something weeks then they just appeared from no where, havent got anymore yet, the ones i have are just more redder, typical that, it takes about 4 years for the colour to fade and just look like a snail trail.. then i go get pregnant and will have to put up with the redness for another 4 years lol iv been getting real bad BH today...

Paris felt him kick for the first time yesterday, normally when she puts her hand there she wont leave it there for long enough and gets bored. but last night she had her hand there and he did one massive kick, the look on her face, nearly made me cry!

Im starting to worry about, how paris will be when he is here, people keep telling me kids get jealous, and she may hurt him, i dont think that would ever happen,only problem i can see if i think she will want to be to helpful.. i.e as in try and bath him, and change his nappy,

Whats everyone having for dinner?? im starved!! xx

ms, i used to swaddle Roxie after her last feed at 7pm & put her down awake then if she woke for a feed in the night id never turn the lights on, we have a street light right outside our bedroom window so i could see lol, then i put her straight back down after shed burped then within a few weeks she stopped waking up for the feed in the night, she slept from 7pm-7am since then. I used to wake up all night checking on her though so i still didnt sleep! when she wakes at 7 we get up straight away. I have done the no routine with Reese & she still doesnt sleep very well now & shes 5, when im strict in the week shes fine so it does work. :)

How old is Paris BW? I am sre if you involve her in things and let her help with things but she knows the boundarys you will be fine?

I had no stretchmarks at all with Reese but got them with Roxie, i was gutted, i used to show my family my bump all the time but stopped straight away when they appeared :(
they do fade but i still hate them!

bw, i think Paris will love him, shes at a really nice age to have a little baby brother. x

Paris will be nearly 6 when Adam comes along, so she will no wrong from right! just i dont want her getting upset because she cant change his nappy on her own, little things im worrying about, but i wont know how she will react until he is here x

Lol Aimee- thats what I thought, oh man I look pregnant then, why cant I look like that all the time? lol eh fatty boom boom lol

BW- oh bless her! I bet that was a lovely moment :)
I dont think she would, I was 9 when my sisters were born, and I was so excited to be having them :) My mum & dad bought me a No.1 Sister necklace, which I still have.
I think as long as the other one doesnt get pushed out, it will be ok. But my cousin (whos a rude little madam anyway) was so annoying when her bro was born, like look at me, its still all about me, but thats because shes a spolit little girl.
Paris will be fine, look how excited she was abotuthe kick :)

Im having pasta bake and garlic bread! yum! xxx

I agree, i think Paris will be fine! How is she feeling about the baby? Does she talk about him much? Kayden doesn't really say much but when i ask him he says he is looking forwards to him being here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->