February 2010 Love Bugs :)

yes she talks about him all the time. keeps telling everyone what his name will be, only time she gets a bit funny is if we are buying him stuff... we always get her a lil something if we are getting him bits, but she still dont seem to like it, maybe next time i i will let her pick him something even if i dont really like the look of it lol

x

:hi: hope everyones ok, not long till us febers start having 4d scans I cant wait, theyre my favourite scan. I cant wait for mine to see who baby looks like :happydance:

Today I felt the baby move properly for the first time, like one limb roll across my belly :cloud9:

Bet no one else is online, must try and get on more. :hugs: to all xxx

Thank you 3girlies am gonna try that and see how it goes. Only thing about breast feeding am worried about is him not being in a routine and waking every hour or so for a feed. I'll see how it goes then might express and put it in bottles and feed him that way. At least i know he'll be getting the benefits of it.

Ooo np i had that tonight with salad too was lovely!!

I have to work tomorrow, saturday and sunday and so can't be bothered. Can't wait till am finished. xx

Hi hayley, love your new photo!!

That's great about what you felt, although it does freak me about a bit lol.

I'm happy happy happy as OH is home. They let him come home early as we're giving notice of our marriage tomorrow, I only found out when he was on the train home!!

Hope your all having a good evening xx

Hey Hayley,

How are you hunny?
Lovely new aviator pic :thumbup:
Fantastic that you felt baby :D

I am in so much pain :(
I had really, really bad leg cramp 2 nights ago, where I was crying :cry: and I couldnt stand up or anything, then yesterday it was still painful in my leg, nowhere near as intence as it was, but painful and then today it feels worse, it hurts to walk on it :(

YAY PC that OH is home :D

xxx

Morning all, looks like B&B is working for me today. I gave up on it last night as it was just disconnecting and messing about, so annoying!

Callie i went through a stage about 8 weeks ago where i had really painful calves for a week or so but i haven't had it since. I even went to the doctors but he said it was varicose veins. I haven't had cramp yet but i got it so bad with Kayden towards the end.

I don't think we are having a 4d scan :( DH says he thinks it is giving too much away and taking the surprise out of the birth as you know the sex and just what he will look like. I really want one though but i can see his point.

Morning ladies..

Yayy pc for oh coming home!!

Np have you tried deep heat on it? Think that's what it's called? It works wonders. Hope it feels better soon.

Love your pic Hayley!! Cute bump!!

Am 25 weeks today yayy!!! Only another 12 or 13 weeks to go!! Was thinking last night i only have 2 full months without baby here!!! it's scary when you say that!!

Congrats 3girlies on 25 weeks!!! xx

Oooh sorry ladies!
Congrats on 25 weeks MS & 3Girlies!! :D :D

Thanks MS, I will get some at lunch time to try tonight.

Aimee- I can def see his point, part of me doesnt want too- mainly because of money. Its costing us £180, a spare amount we just dont really have :shrug: I have boked it now and paid the £30 deposit, I am excited to seeing him again, but i just keep thinking aobut how much it is costing us :(
Esp with the bills on my CC! lol and the wedding to be saving for :(
xxx

Wahoo 25 weeks MS and 3 Girlies!

I get bad cramp at night as well which wakes me up, its horrid and I can still feel it the next day, like you said its not as sore but can tell its there and feel like its going to cramp up really bad again. Aparently its to do with a lack of salts I think its potassium, my OH says when they are training they get it all the time and are told to eat bananas to get rid of it, he swears by it! :haha: worth a try I suppose!

My bump feels really heavy this week and my skin feels stretched. I started panicking last night cos I realised my baby only weighs about 1.5 lb or something around that, how the hell is a 7 ish lb baby going to fit in there? And how the hell am I still going to stand up?

Callie, that sounds expensive for the scan. All the places i looked at round here are around 80-100 quid?? Where are you having it at and what is included in that price?

Mine was £175, but I managed to get some money off by asking for military discount. i have seen them much cheaper in the north though, everything is sooo expensive down here, your lucky Aimee!

Its with babybond again, it includes a 10min dvd as wella s photos, so not too bad I guess, but still... nearly £200- a spare amoutn I just dont have over the xmas period! xx

Wow, yeah i suppose i am lucky to live up here. I have never been to London or down south much so i don't really think about it!

My MIL always shows me the price difference of things to try and get me to move nearer her cos she wants to see her grandchild more so I know all the price difference :haha: no way its happening though lol.

As if she does! But people get paid more down south don't they? So it works out the same!

I think on average yeah they do, I get paid a rubbish wage though! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->