February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning Ladies

Wahoo for 3girlies and MS 25weeks !! x
Looking lovely in that pic hayley x
Excellent your OH is home Claire x

Not been able to sleep proper last couple of nights, keep sneezing and my nose has been running loads. i had this in first tri, so wonder if i have an allergy?

As for the leg cramps... i nearly cried the other night, it was almost as intense as a contraction, i got it in both legs, i couldnt move my leg for 20 mins, then when i did, it happend again, back of my legs where hurting for days? is it meant to happen more in pregnancy then?

My 4D scan is going to be £150 Im getting it done at fetal medicine where i got my 12week scan done and they were amazing, so if they are going to be anything like them, then i seriously can't wait, we havent got the money for it, so gunna have to be tight next couple of weeks after that, but this scan is the one iv been looking forward 2

x

BW yes leg cramps are really common in pregnancy!

Gosh i am so bored today already. Kayden is off school poorly and we have to be quiet as dh is in bed cos he is working nights. Boring.

Ah has Kayden broke up yet? Paris's last day then she has a week off next week, OH the joys,

Lol when is it half term?
When do the kids break up for xmas? I want to get it all done before they are running the streets lol. Il have to ask my mum when the kids here break up.

Im going to get most of the things I nede for my hospital bag next weekend, then the rest after my 4D scan so I will pack it in december. Then we will have to start packing up the house to move out!

xx

Think paris's finishes the 20th of decemeber something like that, gawd i cant believe we are nearly in novemeber, im going to start doing the nursery properly next weekend, going with " i love my bear " not gunna be able to fit a lot in his room to be honest, once i get the cot, but can still make it look cosy

gunna pack my hos bag, december, prob will end up sorting the bag out 5 times or more, due to bordem lol x

morning ladies

3G and MS :happydance::happydance: on 25weeks

lovely pic hayley

im viewing another house 2mz its a 3bedroom semi-detached in town with gardens and in a quiet street

xx

Lol I will probably do the same bw, or keep re-packing it to see if I can fit more in lol.

Ooh random sounds lovely xx

OH really likes it so we shall see what its like on the inside and stuff tho we are ment to give our landlady 2 months notice and dont have her bloody phone number!!!

was talking to PC and im getting her to try a bagel with philadelhia and strawb jam has anyone else ever tried one?? they are amazing!!!!

I am not so sure random! Although I will try, it might surprise me! I am going to look like a weirdo going in the shop to ask for one!

BW they break up today but he is off as he has the bug i had the other day poor thing. They go back on the 2nd of Nov. Not too sure when they break up for Christmas but it is normally a few days before. I never realised how much hols they get, it never felt like that much when we were at school!!

Philadelphia and Jam??? As in cheese spread and jam?????? I love Philadelphia but with jam that just sounds like the nastiest combo!!

your just going to blame your weird scottish friend lol but i bet you like it xx

dont knock it until you try it

right thats the lovebugs task everyone has to try a bagel with cream cheese and jam

oooh this could be good if we all start trying something someone else suggests

btw this was something i liked before i got pregnant and also thought it sounded nasty until i tried it

heya everyone, hows everybody today?

im going to have rivita and philidelphias today. philidelphia was on offer in morrisons for 90p for the huge family size pack :D

i cant wait till christmas cause then it wont be long till our LO's arrive :Dxxxx

Iv tried it random-love it.. only like the bagels from london tho, and going all the way there all the time OH would get pissed off!

ah i no Aimee, they only went back a month ago, but im happy get a little lie in the mornings for a week at least :)

Eughhh sorry but that philly and jam bagel sounds manky lol

Mmm I had a battered mars bar last night lol.

xx

LOL callie manky hehe!! Love that word!

BW yes i am sooooo grateful for the extra time in bed! Although i have to keep Kayden up later to make him sleep in longer...

Random, i have got jam and Philadelphia here, will it work the same if i try some on toast? Just had a pizza but will try it in a bit!

Battered mars NP! :shrug:

Do you guys like cornish pastys? We have some lovely cornish pasty shops in Bath, much better than the shop rubbish! Random said shes never had one before, I find that odd lol.

Mmmm yeah those battered mars bars are delsih, i have a thing for melted chocolate but since being preg it gives me bad heartburn. I love getting a galaxy bar my fave and melting it in microwave and ewating it with a spoon. I got it in my head now i want it but i don't know if i can hack the heartburn :(

Never had a Cornish pasty? I find that kinda strange too. We got one a a shop in York for £3.50! and it was so plain and bland. The bast i have had are from Cornwall but then they would be i am sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->