February 2010 Love Bugs :)

cornish pasties aren't really something you get up here at least not that ive noticed lol! tho claires never had a macaroni pie either!

Aimee- not sure about it on toast but im sure it would be roughly the same so you could try it

Glad its not just me Aimee! I am going to make her have a proper one lol. Ones from cornwall are the best, luckily we're close enough for cornish people to make them here!

We do not get macaroni pies, I double checked! I want one though they sound nice.

What is a macaroni pie? I know what macaroni is but not a pie version? Is it a Scottish thing?

okay you all no the round scotch pies you get??? well its the same as that except filled with macaroni cheese you get them in greggs up here! xx

Scotch pie like a big scotch egg? I get what you mean but no i never seen them. Isn't it weird how we not really that far away but things are so different! Greggs has been poor down here lately, cold or stale, haven't been there for a while as i have been pissed off with my cold pasties! My fave is chicken from there but i like cheese and bean and ham and cheese!

We don't have anything from here except yorkshire pudding of course which you can get everywhere anyways. I love a big one filled with sausage casserole. Yum.

scotch pie like a wee round pie filled with mince at least i think thats whats in them lol! i like a chicken bake they are the best mmmmmmmmm!!!xx

Greggs is rubbish down here, Id rather make do with my cornish pasty shop, yum yum.

I love my Merrie England turkey club, gosh they are just gorgeous in fact i want one now!!

i love mars bars, but battered ,im not gunna even atempt to try one, wonder how many cals they have in them? anyone feel like today is dragging? gunna take pics of a few things iv brought for Adam, will give me something to do lol
x

Today is boring for me. That's why i probably keep thinking about food. Yey!! Can't wait to see the purchase pics!

Today is really dragging BW!! Cant wait to see pics xx

I have my cornish pasty and bagel with cream cheese and jam, here we go....

Omg I am such a fatty lol!

Today another fattening lunch from M&S:

potato salad
carrot & wensleydale cheese sadwhich
carrots & humous ... who says houmous and how says hummas?
tortilla chips for later :rofl:

Sorry Max lol xx

Dont worry NP, so far today I have had:

a bacon sandwich
packet of crisps
one of those rice crispy squares
a strawbery corner yoghurt
a cornish pasty
a bagel with cream cheese and jam (which was actually pretty nice!)
and Im just moving onto a chocolate brownie!

Fattie me :rofl: No doubt I will have take out tonight as well as OH is home!

Lol what iv listed is the healthiest thing iv had in 3 days!

I was going to make pasta bake last night... until OH came home with chips and a batterd mars bar in hand! lol

Max will sing the song I currently sing to my mother
'Where'd you get that body from, where'd you get that body from'
'I gotta from my mumma, I got it from my mumma'
:rofl: LOL
xxx

I got the price of my scan wrong, it was £155 but got £25 quid off. So twenty quid less than what I thought I had to pay out tomorrow! Wahoo!

I have had,

Toast with Philadelphia for brekkie,
A meat feast pizza,
5 Hob-nobs.

I must think about food a lot more than i eat it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->