February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Ah ask away

Paris will be 6 in feb, yeh we have spoke to her about it, and i even said how come you call brett dad just in front of your friends, and she said i dont no ( but as a kid ) she obviously wants to have a dad like everyone else

As for her real dad, she dont even mention him, we see him quiet often at the school, he has to collect his ( bitches kids ) and just walks straight past us without saying a word, Paris does look, but never says anything, i no she is still young, but she still must think why is'nt my dad there,

But everyone is telling me, im worrying about it far more then Paris ever will, i do dread the day she says mum why dont i see my real dad,

A dad is someone, who tucks you in at night, reads you a bedtime story, who is there when you fall over... so as she gets older i hope she comes to realise, that Brett has been more of a dad to her, then her real one could ever be

x

Plus the baby he has got with the nice lass is really poorly and been in SCBU for 4 months and had around 6 operations and has had MRSA twice yet he is still messing his mum around coming and going. He honestly is a nasty piece of work...

Thanks Girls :friends: :)

God Aimee, she sound horrid! What a bi*ch, what a thing to say to a child. Nasty cow.
Why does he keep swapping between them? Its not good for Kayden either, tw*t!
Its good that Kayden understands too :)
Im not surprsied, I would want to keep my child away too- or until he decideds who he wants to be with!
Ffs, I dont even know him and he has pi**ed me off! lol

Bw- Yea deffo I can understand that. I dont remember this but my nan said when I was about 4 I asked why I didnt have a dad, and she said the angels took him. Bless little me! lol
Does she know thats her dad? I cant believe you remain so calm and that his step? children go to the same school as Paris, does she know who those children are?
I can imagine so, I often feel like this about OH's child :(
But when he comes to us, we can tell him the reasons, then he can choose if he wishes to be apart of our life or not.
Same for you, She will understand that you did what was the right thing by her (just like my mum told me before I was born my 'real' dad threatend to take me away and she got an injunction out on him and didnt get him on the birth cerft- I am an opften lol- but I understand that she just done that because she loves me and wanted to protect me, just like Paris will :))
Yes of course, I would never look at my dad any diffrently.
Its a true saying as well- Anyone can be a mother/father, but it takes someone special to be a mum/ dad :)

I just posted a load of questions to the girls in the BF section :blush: lol

xx

i havent had a chance to read todays posts, just wanted to say that i had antenatal today & have protein in my urine & with my swelling feet i'm a bit worried. luckily my bp is quite low still. has anyone else had protein in their urine? ive never had it in any of my pregnancies :(

3girlies- before I fell pregnant, they told me I had a lot of protien, and they told me I needed to drink more to bring it down.
They havent menchioned it to me since being pregnant though
Sorry I cant be of any other help xx

Yeh she knows who he is, but she calls him Ross, she will never say look theres dad
i didnt want to put paris in that school because of that, but i dont drive and that is the nearest one, and why should i have to put her else where because of that idiot, well it seems up till a few months ago, she was playing with his step kids at lunch times they not in the same class but same year ( 1 of them is anyway ) anyhoo i told the teacher i dont want her mixing with them, because she was coming home saying can she go around there house now i know they must have been saying stuff and i didnt want her to get upset, and the school were pretty good about it,

Ah believe me i spend 2 years being angry and so annoyed, while he was getting on with his life, i was living in the past, then i realised after all that time, he is the one who will miss out, Yeh he can go round making up rubbish ( he just tells people i wont let him see her ) but at the end of the day we both no the truth... he has had a load of chances but he has'nt bothered, of course when she gets older if she wants to see him, i will give her his address, i wouldnt ever stop her, but i think that is what he wants.. when she is older he will try and buy her love, its horrible being so close in the area to him, but hopefully next year we will be moving so i wont have to see his ugly mug anymore x

Thats good that the school is be co-operational! makes a first! lol

Yea that must be difficult having to see him.
We live aobut a 15-20min drive away from his ex, so its a diffren town so hopefully they would never run in to each other, and touch wood, we havent seen her in a year (well i saw her once but she didnt see me thank god)
But I wish we could move away jsut so everytime I go out I dont think 'I wonder if im going to bump in to her' just things liek that, I even try and avoid certain palces just incase she maybe there, which is sad, but its what I feel I have to do xx

i havent had a chance to read todays posts, just wanted to say that i had antenatal today & have protein in my urine & with my swelling feet i'm a bit worried. luckily my bp is quite low still. has anyone else had protein in their urine? ive never had it in any of my pregnancies :(

:hi:girls wow I'm actually on here when some of you are :D

3 girlies - I have had protein in my urine almost every appointment this time, it could be a sign of infection, and as long as the swelling wasnt sudden and your bp is ok then I'm sure you'll be ok :hugs: When are you seeing midwife again though? is she wanting to monitor you more regularly?

:hugs:xxx

:happydance: my little girlie is VIABLE today :cloud9: I cant tell you how good it feels. xxx

congrats on her being viable Hayley.

the midwife was a cow, shoved us out of the door straight after. she said it could be from having a cold. She said see you in a month :shock: but she forgot to give me the health in pregnancy grant form so i have to go back for that on monday. i just looked at my notes & my blood pressure is the highest its been, still not really high but its normally really stable. I didnt get a chance to tell her about my rib pain either, its getting worse!! I googled it & now i wish i hadnt :(
considering it had been 11 weeks since my last antenatal i'm annoyed at how rushed it was especially when i was the only one in there!!

How annoying 3 girleis- rude cow!
I would of said something! lol

Oh god I keep getting reallllly bad wind pains today and im not letting them out- partly by choice lol but mainly not & they are so painful!
I am sooooooooo tired but only 30mins left! yay xxx

Let it out callie, let it out!!

what time do you get up daily callie? i actually miss working :(...... i get so bored, but im always up at 6 or 7 x

Lol! Im trying but it just wont budge :rofl:

I get up at 7, leave the house about 8.00, or 7.50 if Im dropping the dog at mums lol.

I think aobut this after I have had little man, and im intending to go back to work full time, but I am going to write a business case to see if I can job share. But they money I will earn, I could prob get on benefits, but I think Id still like to maybe work 1 or 2 days a week, just to get me out the house a bit.
plus the thing I am frightend of after iv had Max is, loosing my identity, liek il only be a mum, but I still want to be me, so I think that maybe working a couple days a week will still give me that? :shrug: sorry if I sound silly xx

Yes it will... i hope to go back when Adam is 6 months.. its not just about the money, its the fact i dont want to look back in ten years time and be miserable because i didnt make the most of my life, having kids dont ruin anything, just everything you plan takes a lil longer to achieve x

I know, I sometimes think Id get a little bored too staying in, and I dont have many friends who I could do things with, with the babies :blush: lol

Im logging off now, so hope you all have a fabo weekend :D xx

Evening ladies..

Congrats Hayley!!!

Lovely things bw!!

Can't remember who said but i used to dress alex in jeans etc when he was a newborn and now wish i kept him looking like a baby as long as i could. With Kellan am not buying him jeans till about 6 months.

Mmm battered mars bars..gorgeous!! But loads of heartburn..

Sorry can't remember what else was said..stupid brain!! xx

morning ladies

well the house we were to view at 9.30 OH got a phone call at 9.15 saying someone had already taken it :growlmad: so looks like thats out the window however theres still one thats coming up in december and we have first refusal

3girlies- i had protein in my urine i got given a course of antibiotics incase it was a urine infection

Morning..

Sorry to hear that random..that's rubbish but hopefully the one in december turns out good and yous get it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->