February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i feel really rubbish today, i had a late night as i went out for a meal for a friends birthday. i feel out of breath when im sitting down, got swollen feet & just feeling crappy, roll on feb!!

going to go & get something nice for dinner, any ideas, cant decide what to cook!!

3girls how about steak? thats what im having for dinner, steak with an egg on top chips and peas, yum x

Claire- cant wait to see your 4D pics

3girlies- sorry your feeling crappy hope your better soon, what about mince and potatoes with turnip oooh i want tht for my dinner now

BW-how are you today?

im working at 2 going to end up spending a fortune the guys will have me betting on the horses lol and theres a coffe morning on just now so i know i'll end up spending money buying cakes or something from the stalls lol

mmm actually i really fancy steak now you've said that, my hubby loves it too. Yep think i will cook steak :)

I feel terrible, still sneezing and got a itchy throat, OH is on call, Paris has gone to a friends party! so its gunna be one boring day for me!! x

pauls working today so its just me & my girls, its boring & the weather is rubbish!!

well im stuck working today ladies so i will be online lol bcz my work is boring boring boring lol tho depends on how drunk the regulars are getting today

the weather up here is crappy aswell

ooooh only an hour and 5 mins till claires scan cant wait until she texts me tho i reckon she'll still be on team :yellow:

i hope she stays on team yellow. especially after not finding out after all this time! do you know if she gunna post the piccies today? tho im sure that isnt her main concern, not when she has her hubby to be home with her x

Afternoon ladies..

oo steak does sound good 3 girlies..

Weather is crap up here too..oh is away playing footie in Ayr so just me and Alex till 3 then gotta go to work :-(

Bought my safari bouncer and mobile off a lady here for 80 quid cheaper then in the shop an in immaculate condition..bought the cradle swing off ebay for £60 quid less than half the price and it's in excellent condition too so can't wait to get it..gonna get the jumperoo but wait till he's old enough to play in it. saving that money means hopefully i can get a 4d scan..ordering my pram tomorrow and only takes 3 days to arrive..can't wait to open it and play with it hehe..all i need is baby now!!

Random are you going to the meet in december?

I think she's having a girl :) xx

i dont know if she will get on today but i will ask her if i can update when she texts me and find out when she will be posting pics

MS- i think i am yes y???

Is hubby going down with you? Just think hubby would go along with it more if there was another scotch guy going xx

yeah he's going MS he's driving lol! if it would convince hubby more we could always come over to dunnon and he can meet my OH first x

Think he would be alright if he was going down..he gets along with anyone and think you said your hubby likes football so that would def go in my favour lol gonna talk to him tonight and see what he says..has there been a date set yet? xx

its not my OH that likes footie (he supports celtic) but doesn't go to/ watch matches lol he's more into his cars and music to be honest

think they were talking abut the 19th of december but dont think anythngs been decided

still waiting on an update from claire i hope everythings okay

Hubby loves cars and music too so should get along ok..won't be able to make it if it's the 19th my works christmas night..

what time was her appointment? xx

hopefully we will sort out some date that suits everyone

it was at 1.45 and ive text her and still not heard anything back

yeah that will be it or shes left her phone in the car lol x

just heard from claire there jimmy's fine she will update with details and pics as soon as she can get online! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->