February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Was just having a look at the buddy threads and the love bugs have 1000's of more posts than the others!

BW- how did you find Paris's birth? Did you find they treat you like crap cos you were young?

Yes, i think thats what started off my depression, they made me feel like i didnt no what i was doing, i remember when she was born, i was holding her, and the nurse there said NO, this is how you are meant to hold her, make sure there head is well supported, then she went on to say iv got a lot to learn, eh i new that i had experience with kids seeing as i worked in a nursery and babysat my cousins, then when it came to them showing me how to bath her, they basically just took right over so all in all was'nt a very good experience, yeh being a young mum, and not having a my mum around me, i did feel at times i was doing things wrong, but instead of having people support me, it was just your young it will come to you in time! noooo way will i let them be treating me like that this time x

Yes it was the same for me, they treated me like crap. They were nasty and so bloody rude. I think i have defo learned from last time though and i will take no shit this time!

How about the birth did you find it ok and manage ok?

I was surprized at how well i managed, considering my ex was no use at all, id read up on birth and how to prepare myself, but nothing can really prepare you untill it actually happens, i didnt like the fact, i had 5 different nurses keep coming in and out, especially as i was only in labour for 8 hours,

Im lucky i even got a bed when i went in, i rang after having contractions for 5 hours, and all they said was have a bath and ring back in a hour, i gave it 20 mins and that was enough we went down there and i said im not leaving till i get a room,

Im getting worried about the birth this time round, obviously i know what the pain is like, and big babies run in OH's family, his son was 9lb4oz

How was your birth with Kayden? x

wahoo my 4d scan has been moved forward a day, so its now thursday 4,45 yay. so will be bang on 26weeks x

Hey BW!

Yes I have, basically there is 7 positions and 10 people going for it and I have to reapply for my job, but there is two of us going for the same job before anyone else thinks of applying so think my chances are pretty slim, why would they give me the job over my colleague when Im leaving in three weeks, but I will try, with this trouble with slaggy ex (if she event warrents being called an ex) we may actually be better off if I am unemployed (after my mat leave runs out) so need to do some digging to find out.

Whoooo bw looking forward to the pics!

OMG what a tw*t I am!

I go to the dentist 'Hi I have an appointment at 2, Tuesday the 28th'
Oh then it hits me the... 28th!! What a idiot!
So out of te door I go in shame and face them again tomorrow! How embarrassing!! xx

:rofl: callie, at least you can tell your pregnant so thats your excuse :rofl: I had to read that like 4 times just to realise why you were embarassed :dohh: xxx

Lol I felt like a right plonker, and to top it off. OH booked a half day so he could go too.
Oops lol, oh well at least he gets the afternoon off :rofl: xx

PMSL Callie- thats what prego brain does to us! my teeth feel manky since iv become pregnant, as if they are going to fall out? gawd, you lot must think im a moany cow with all these problems, but in pregnancy i seem to get the full wack, dry skin,shite hair, spots, and manky teeth lol

x

LOL BW! Bless you! Well I think your looking fab!
My teeth felt like that in the beginning, but now I cant tell a diffrence as they are always covered in choclate :rofl: xx

Hehe np sounds like something id do lol

Oo can't wait to see the pics bw!!

Oh is gonna get me one for my christmas he said woop woop!! Think am gonna book it for 30 weeks when its more chubbier altho if its anything like me its probably a wee heffer already lol

you know the big big extra cartons of tropicana oj you get? Well from yesterday i have had one of those and then hubby went out last night and bought a smaller carton and that's almost finished..safe to say i'll be in the bathroom quite often in the next few days lol I just can't stop drinking it but the heartburn is horrible!! xx

Ah iv been drinking a lot of that.. can only be tropicana aswell, im getting heartburn most nights now dont think i got it with paris right till the end!

This scan im having is a fetal growth one, so do you think he will be able to give me a rough idea of how much baby will weigh at birth x

Lol it was so embarrassing!

Oooh fabbo MS! :D
Lol same as this little one, he was just under a pound at 20+5 so I reckon hes going to be a right porker when hes born :rofl:

BW- I hope so, I hope mine will be able to give me a rough idea on the weight as well :shrug:
Maybe they will be able to tell me at me 34 week scan? I wonder if he will be in a breech position still?

Oh I spoke to te midwifes, I have to go down there tonight so she can listen to him... Wonder what she will say aobut not feeling him then?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->