February 2010 Love Bugs :)

:hi: Hayley xx

I havent been offered the jab but once I am on Mat leave I might try and sort it out. Poor you 3girlies, :hug: xx

:hi: Hayley xx

I havent been offered the jab but once I am on Mat leave I might try and sort it out. Poor you 3girlies, :hug: xx

I have been offered it but turned it down...i would rather take extra precautions like staying away from crowds, more than regularly washing of hands, antibac gel in my handbag and avoiding coming into contact with public surfaces etc.

I just didnt feel comfortable with the vaccine...my OH was really against me having it too so we both made the firm decision to turn it down. It just hasnt been given the 100% positive clearance that i want i guess...i worry about future implications too, that yes maybe my baby wont be affected when its born but what about developmental problems in 5 years time when this generations babies grow up?

Im just scared i guess, i dont judge anyone that has taken it though...i think you need to do whats best for your baby, you are its mother at the end of the day and you do what you personally think is best!

I still don't know what to do about the swine flu jab.

:hugs: 3 girlies, hope you're feeling better and stronger soon.

Also, yay for 99 days left :) and I have my scan tomorrow :yipee:
xx

Twiggy I'm inclined to agree with you , its just not certain enough for me ... I dont know I'm muddled about it . I'l speak to my midwife tomorrow . When I am hopefully going to find out if im on team pink or blue :)

eeeee!! Katy you need to put up your piccies as soon as you get home!! I cant wait to see them!!! Will give me a good idea of what il see in mine on sunday and get me even more excited for it!!!

blackrose- i think you just have to be comfortable with your decision really, as long as you feel you're doing right for your baby then you cant really do much more!! And what time is your scan hun?! Il be waiting for you to post the results all impatient otherwise!! lol

:happydance: congrats for double digits and I cant WAIT to see your piccies :happydance: mines another 13 days away... has come round fast though :D xxx

Its not till four :( , I cant wait , im already up and bouncing around :)

Morning ladies,

3girlies :hug: :hug:

I turned it down last week, for me, I dont think there has been enough testing on pregnant women so thats why I turned it down.
Id rather try to stay in, even though I work in an office! If anyone has a cold I tell them not to come near me! Lol

Im feeling so tired this morning

Oh and :yipee: Im 26 weeks!

And happy 26 weeks to twiggy & katy too! :D

xxx

Where is everyone today?

Felt like MS, BW & PC havent been on here chatting with me for agesssssssssss! xx

Morning ladies!

Sorry callie, its OH's birthday and he let me have a lil lie in bless him, we are going out for the day even tho this weather is shit!

Congrats on 26weeks, 1 week till your offically in 3rd tri! or why not come and join us now x

Happy 26 weeks girlies!! Am only a few days behind :D My pregnancy book says 3rd tri begins at the start of 26 weeks so i will be moving over then!

Morning ladies!

:yipee: yipeeeeee!! 26 weeks hun!! Cant quite believe it when people ask how far along i am it sounds crazy when '26 weeks' comes out my mouth!!! Wen u moving over to third tri?!

Im sooooo tempted to join early as BW and Aimee are suggesting, as i dont feel the threads in 2nd tri relate to me anymore...alot about 16 wk apps, 20 wk scans and finding out gender which iv done all those things!!

morning all

NP- :yipee::yipee::yipee: on 26 weeks

BW- :cake: happy bday to your B

twiggy- i added you on facebook just incase you wondered who the heck it was (at least i think its you i added)

PC- where the heck are you??? and is msn broke or are you working??

i hate 2nd tri now lol its all the same stuff again and again lol but ive got at least 4 weeks before i can move in there :dohh: tho if i was to go by LMP i'd have at least 2 weeks lol

Random and Twiggy - I'm starting to feel like that too. That's how I felt getting towards the end of the first trimester aswell! I'll stay for another few weeks. Third tri looks a bit scary! xx

Ahh! Its you hun!! Yeah i knew it was a BnB buddy as you had Aimee and Suzanne etc all added aswell!! yay! I love having BnB ladies on my FB, they dont seem to tire of the baby related statuses like the rest of my friends!! lol.

Yeah teal im thinking i might move over, but then im also thinking 3rd tri seems long enough towards the end and i'l be kicking myself for adding another week for myself in 3rd tri!!! lol

twiggy- im hardly ever on facebook i only got one bcz they all told me to lol really need to start going on more

teal- how are you doing hun?

right i really need to get my behind in gear hair and make-up done however im not dressed yet lol and i start work at 12 tho its only 2mins along from my house i still need to get my lunch sorted!

yay :hi: bw :kiss:

happy birthday B :cake:
I know, I so want too! I am literally doing the :happydance: with my hands lol.

I just though- we have got good timing for the babies- all there birthday pressies in the Jan sales! :rofl:

Thanks Ams :D
I know, I mayyy sneek over now lol :blush:

Hope your sorted random... only 15min left lol xxxx

Random - I'm doing ok how are you? Don't be working too hard!! xx

Nervouspains - I never thought of that! All the January sales woo!! xx

Exactly! Plus its OH birthday in Jan- so penny saving times for me! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members