February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Glitterbug- fab pic! So glad all is fine :)

MummySuzie- congrats! Im getting Married next oct, so looking forward to that!!

hayley- :happydance: whoooo! Im going to start trying next week lol

EMYJC- congrats and welcome!

Cal
xxx

Hi all,

Just been to my first midwife appointment. She is lovely and reckons I should have my scan between 10th - 15th August. She faxed them straight away so I should get a letter soon!

Beautiful scan Glitterbug!

Hey everyone,

Not been on for a while, been throwing up so much. I really hope it stops when i get to 12 weeks!

Have my scan on friday though :) 3.10pm.

When i had my early scan though i was a few days behind what my ticker said so i think i'll actually be about 9 and a half weeks on friday. Hopefully will be able to see stuff xx

Congrats EMJYC..i started feeling flutters a few days ago and didn't think anything of it..felt it again this morning..this is my 2nd so know what it feels like..can't believe i feel it this early xx

Wow this thread moves so quick!

mummysuzie22- What a beautiful pic, you look stunning and i love the colours you went for, that blue is my fave!

Yup i feel constantly hungry but i am trying not to over indulge or my wedding dress wont fit next week...

Glitterbug the scan pic is ace :D What is the Jan club called?

Hello all newbies :)

:hug:

Wow this thread moves so quick!

mummysuzie22- What a beautiful pic, you look stunning and i love the colours you went for, that blue is my fave!

Yup i feel constantly hungry but i am trying not to over indulge or my wedding dress wont fit next week...

Glitterbug the scan pic is ace :D What is the Jan club called?

Hello all newbies :)

:hug:

Thanks Aimee!! Have no idea what it's called but I guess I better find out soon!!!

Hey everyone,

Not been on for a while, been throwing up so much. I really hope it stops when i get to 12 weeks!

Have my scan on friday though :) 3.10pm.

When i had my early scan though i was a few days behind what my ticker said so i think i'll actually be about 9 and a half weeks on friday. Hopefully will be able to see stuff xx

Hi Katy sorry you've been feeling so ill! Just wanted to reassure you about the scan, as I had one at 9+2 and could see the little arms and legs waving around!! You will see everything just fine!! :hug:

Congrats EMJYC..i started feeling flutters a few days ago and didn't think anything of it..felt it again this morning..this is my 2nd so know what it feels like..can't believe i feel it this early xx

I feel flutters when I lie down in bed at night and I also feel BH's already :confused: I swear I get that tightening feeling in the uterus, just like BH's, specially after :sex: :blush: I don't know if I'm crazy or if it's normal with a 3rd child.

Thank you AimeeJ..the colour was gorgeous all together..my fav colour too..you must be excited!! just try and enjoy the day it goes past so fast..am glad am not going crazy Phexia..i've been feeling a bit of tightness too but think it's just my stomache expanding xx

Hi Everyone.... :hi:

I'm due Feb 14th with baby #5....... :wohoo:

It's been a while and we are having to start from scratch....

Already had an early scan at 6wk 4d, saw the HB, have another booked for Aug 3rd, and have been booked in by the midwife....

Am nearly quarter of the way.... :happydance:

How is everyone doing today? sicnkess is still with me... seems to be getting worse as the weeks go on !! but im 11weeks tomoz yay!

I wish i was as far along as you annemarie! Wait for meeee! Sorry the sickness is carrying on, mine is too. I think I am sort of used to it now, if that makes any sense. other than that, all is the same as yesterday here. Hope everyone else is doing okay :)

Im getting used to it.. i really truly forgot what being pregnant was like.. i suffered bad with my daughter, but 5 years ago is a long time ago so im not surprized i cant remember just how bad MS can be,Im not sure how you manage max.. im glad my lil monkee is at school.. so i can chill out a bit... when im feeling sick.. i just want to do nothing!! how is mason ? xx

I am just lucky really, in that the girls are so close in age, they are more than happy to play with each other, and dont really ask for a lot of my attention. Sometimes i feel a bit guilty that i dont do more with them, but to be honest, if i join in, more often than not they just start fighting! So i wait for an invite most of the time lol! At the moment they are colouring in on the floor. I also am a stickler for routine, in factwith summer i was probably too much so, but its definitely made our lives easier, having structure to the day. All of them slept through by 3 months too, which obviously made things a lot easier, not being shattered all day!

Mace is really good, he was a bit grumpy this week, but its teething so i cant blame him. He is just sooo busy now he can crawl, never stops! You have more sense than me, leaving a good gap before having another, summer isnt in school yet, not until sept 2010, 6 months after baby arrives, and only has 2.5 hours at preschool in the morning just now.

I know what you mean about the MS. I am ashamed to admit my house is slowly going downhill as i just feel sooo sick and tired, i have let the housework slip a bit. Will have to get onto it very soon though as i have the midwife coming over on friday :O

Hey girlys,

Whoooooooooooooooo :happydance: have got my scan date!!!

Friday 7th August at 9.00am!!!

But we are having a private scan next week (evening tbc)

Then on 7th September, I have got an appointment with the specilaist who dealt with me last time after they found abnormtalaties with Angel :cry:
They will offer me a CVS again, but depending on the outcome from the 12 week scan, and the doctors advice, we will go from there.

So 3 weeks, 2 days until I find out if this will be a real chance for me to be a Mummy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->