February 2010 Love Bugs :)

lovely scan phexia - I have just had my letter for mine :happydance:

It is on Friday 24th July 10:20am - I cannot wait, by midwife's dates I will be 11+3 but by my dates I think I will be 10 weeks. We shall see who is right! :rofl:

I am so excited to see our LO as I have not had an early scan so this is our very first scan! :cloud9: :happydance:

** Scan now changed to Tuesday 28th July 10.30am**

I've updated the list. Sorry it took so long, I've been so sick & tired :wacko:

Wow lovely scan pic!
I forgot my camera again!!

I had midwifes yesterday... they will send me to see the big doc who dealt with my d&c and other details last time, so I will be getting teh best care :)
They will offer me a cvs again, but depending on the fold outcome, we will go from there... so only 5 weeks to wait now! *bites nails* lol

xxx

Hi all, I'am due on 26th feb by my dates I have got a early scan on 15th july should be 7+5 then xxx

Cute scan phexia :) really clear. They have changed your dates so much between 2 scans!! Sorry to hear you have been ill :(

nervouspains - cant believe you forgot your camera again :cry: I'm really looking forward to seeing your piccy. Glad your getting the best care, its the least you deserve :hugs:

I saw midwife again today for 2nd booking appointment and had bloods taken *ouch* and scan booked for 4 weeks today :happydance: I will be 12+4

Hope everyones well

xxx

Woo, i got the date for my first scan today (28th july) and im seeing the midwife on monday :D very very excited :p

Lots of people are getting their scan dates today. I got mine and its on 5th August at 9.05 (love the morning appointment) and I will be 12+4 :happydance: xxx

Cute scan phexia :) really clear. They have changed your dates so much between 2 scans!! Sorry to hear you have been ill :(
xxx

Thanks Hayley. I was surprised at the change of dates, I mean ... 9 days difference?? I was actually quite pleased as it's much closer to the day I calculated myself based on the ovulation date. I'm still keeping my original due date based on ovulation until my 12 week or 20 week scan because those are the dates going in my file and the midwife/docs will use that date.

Girls, I'm going absolutely crazy. I've had a headache for about 2 weeks now. It comes 1-2 hours after I wake up and lingers all day. It makes my nausea worse and I hate taking all those painkillers even though I know they're safe. I try to avoid them until I can't take the pain anymore :( On Saturday I had a massive migraine with aura, paralysis, throwing up and the horrible pain. Do you know what I can do to stop the headache? I've tried ice packs, avoiding trigger foods etc but nothing works. The midwives and docs are useless, they only suggest paracetamol. I was like this in earlier pregnancies and I never found anything to cure it.

I'm quite jealous of everyone and their scans! I have yet to hear about mine. Fingers crossed postie will bring it this week.

I'm feeling very sick in the mornings still. A yogurt seems to make it go quickly though.Not as tired as I were but on my days off I just linger around and not do much LOL. Have to get the 06.06am train to London tomorrow which I hope I will be ok on.

Phexia - I'm sorry to hear of your headaches, I'm sorry I have nothing to suggest to help you though x

Woo, i got the date for my first scan today (28th july) and im seeing the midwife on monday :D very very excited :p

Mine has been changed to Tuesday 28th July 10:30am - same day as yours! I see by your ticker you are 7+2, by my dates I think I am 7+4 even though midwife thinks I am 9+1 weeks. I think I will be around 10+3 for the scan NOT 12 weeks (as per mw) we shall see who is right:rofl:
It will be great to compare scans as our dates are quite close :hugs:

Good Luck Hun xx

Oooh Hayley! Your scan is on my birthday!! lol
Hoping to get mine soon!

God I forgot it again!!
OMG what a idiot lol, ok I will set a alarm tonight, to put camera in bag and upload tomorrow! lol xxx

Ok, I got my camera! :happydance:
Now I got to figure out how to upload... lol xx

Yay that was quick of me lol.
So here is baby at 7+2!
xxx

awww thats a great scan piccy nervouspains! I am so sad that i never got a picture from my scan, its the ONLY scan i have ever had that there was no picture...i was so nervous they wouldnt see anything i totally forgot to ask. Bit gutted but ah well.

How is everyone doing? I am still dying a nauseous death (which ever way its spelled) but so excited to be 7 weeks. I was exactly 7 weeks when i actually miscarried the last baby but i knew it was coming. With this one, all seems well, symptoms are really strong and possibly the first pregnancy i have not spotted in so far. Fingers crossed :D

Lovely scan phexia!! And congrats to all on your scan dates.

I already posted mine I think, but it's on the 24th at 14:30 so very excited! Also had a call from my midwife yesterday and i'm going to meet her on Sunday!! She was absolutely lovely and sounded like a real laugh which is just my cup of tea!! Taking OH with me as she is happy to answer any questions we might have so all going well so far. Managed to go all day yesterday without feeling too sick too so hoping I feel the same today!

Hope all is well. Phex I hope your headache goes soon, although I think you would be wise to inform your Dr about the migraines as they are not something you can just put up with!! xxx

Thanks RH, and am so happy your pregnancy is going well :)

I was just thinking, I love not coming on BnB until Monday because my ticket goes up- to another week number! yay! xx

i think like that too nervouspains, I always loved fridays because OH would be finished work (though now he often works sats) and now i love them because its the week change on the ticker!

hi everyone, havent posted in this bit for a few days, just wondering how everyone is. My sickness is still ok, just a bit gaggy in the mornings now, it only lasted just over a week so this has been my best pregnancy regarding morning sickness!! I got a doppler today, i cant wait to hear the heartbeat, i heard it for a few seconds & then couldnt find it again, still really early so i'm not worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->