February 2010 Love Bugs :)

How exciting Nervouspains!!! i have mine a week on Monday and pooing myself..have had 2 already but always nervous with the a scan for some reason..x

Hey girlys,

Whoooooooooooooooo :happydance: have got my scan date!!!

Friday 7th August at 9.00am!!!

But we are having a private scan next week (evening tbc)

Then on 7th September, I have got an appointment with the specilaist who dealt with me last time after they found abnormtalaties with Angel :cry:
They will offer me a CVS again, but depending on the outcome from the 12 week scan, and the doctors advice, we will go from there.

So 3 weeks, 2 days until I find out if this will be a real chance for me to be a Mummy xxxx

Heyy :D

We're closer in dates than I realised and we have the same sort of appointments at the same time :happydance:

Really happy you have your scan date :) Mine is just 2 days before you and at 9.05 am :)

I also have a private scan next week :D what day is yours??

I am meeting my consultant on 3rd September (feels ages away) but close to your first consultant appointment too :) Think we just meant to be pregnancy buddies :rofl:

I am sure everything will be perfect this time, it has to be, life cant be that cruel surely?? Sending you all the :dust: you need. Positive thoughts :D

Hope your ok xxx

Hey Hayley :hi:

Just want to say before I jabber on lol, that I have been reading your diary in SIDs, and you are so wonderful and Alex is looking over the both of you, protecting his little brother/ Sister (Well maybe hes little sis as I know thats your feeling hehe!)
And I so hope this is your real chance (and mine) to be the brilliant mummies we deserve to be :hugs:

I know! Your scan is on my birthday! Lol whoo!

Cool, we got really good times! No waiting around!

I have emailed the lady who I usually deal with and have asked for thursday evening, so fingers crossed it will the that day :) Then I can update everyone on Fri
When is yours?!

Lol yes me too! :rofl: I know, all our dates are near enough the same!
We will prob be in labor same time too :rofl:

Thank you hunny, and you too!
I know yours will go just perfectly :D

How are you feeling symptom wise?!
How diffrent do you feel compared to your pregnancy with Alex?

xxx

how is everyone on here?

congrats on winning the baby comp hayley, the pic of Alex is lovely, you must be very proud. xxxx

im not sure what make it is, i got it off ebay, it has "pocket fetal doppler" written on it. It cost £45 & is brilliant!

im too scared to get a doppler

I said that with my first pregnany as midwife said one day u may find the hb, then next u might not!

... Did I listen??! Noooo lol

I bought an Angels Sounds, but I got it back out the loft to try and listening with this pregnany- and its stopped working! Im really pi**ed off about it!

So was thinking about hiring a hi-bebe

xx

Heyy nervouspains :) (I dont even know your real name :blush:) Thank you for reading our diary, it means a lot when I know people are reading about Alex. I have changed my mind, I think this ones another boy :rofl:

I am pretty confident this is will be our time to be brilliant mummies :)

:happydance: I hope you get Thursday evening... we got ours Thursday morning lol. Can compare piccies :) Do you only come on here at work? Cause you said you wont update til Friday :( I'm too impatient lol.

Cant believe how fast this pregnancy is going.

How kool would that be for our babies to be born on the same day. Do you have any feeling of what date yours will be born or are you not looking that far into the future cause of your worries?

I am feeling great symptom wise... sickness comes and goes now, its not constant any more. I'm still really tired and hungry but thats the same as I was with Alex. This pregnancy feels about the same as with Alex actually, it started off differently, but now it seems the same, fast HB from baby, tired, hungry, moody. But my belly is getting podgy quicker but I guess thats cause my belly hasnt long been stretched to the max.

How is your pregnancy going? Is it much difference to your last pregnancy? You think this babys going to be a boy dont you :shrug: I hope I remembered right. Will you find out the sex??

Hope your well :hugs: xxx

:hi: hope everyones ok, and pregnancy is treating them well :)

Cant believe how far along we're all getting already. I found out at 3+3 and its flown by!!

:hugs: xxx

Heyy nervouspains :) (I dont even know your real name :blush:) Thank you for reading our diary, it means a lot when I know people are reading about Alex. I have changed my mind, I think this ones another boy :rofl:

I am pretty confident this is will be our time to be brilliant mummies :)

:happydance: I hope you get Thursday evening... we got ours Thursday morning lol. Can compare piccies :) Do you only come on here at work? Cause you said you wont update til Friday :( I'm too impatient lol.

Cant believe how fast this pregnancy is going.

How kool would that be for our babies to be born on the same day. Do you have any feeling of what date yours will be born or are you not looking that far into the future cause of your worries?

I am feeling great symptom wise... sickness comes and goes now, its not constant any more. I'm still really tired and hungry but thats the same as I was with Alex. This pregnancy feels about the same as with Alex actually, it started off differently, but now it seems the same, fast HB from baby, tired, hungry, moody. But my belly is getting podgy quicker but I guess thats cause my belly hasnt long been stretched to the max.

How is your pregnancy going? Is it much difference to your last pregnancy? You think this babys going to be a boy dont you :shrug: I hope I remembered right. Will you find out the sex??

Hope your well :hugs: xxx

Lol, :hi: My real name is Cal lol, everyone can call me that now if they want lol.

Infact, why did we all choose the usernames? I choose mine as when I was pregnant with Angel, I kept having 'Nervous Pains' lol, If I had known I was going to stay here, i probably would ahve choosen a better name :rofl:

Lol, I think I am having a boy, I just have this 'I know' feeling, but hmmm we will see! FX all is ok and I can have my gender scan in 7 weeks! Whooo!

Lol, yes I usually only come on here during work, I need to get a laptopp for at home! Well it is my birthday on teh 5th, so I have asked OH for a laptop... :blush: lol

I know! Only 1 more day and then I will will be 9 weeks! well 10 weeks from last af, which is also what I am thinking about wow 10 weeks and no af! Yay!

Yea I must admit, im not thinking that far, but when it comes to the birth, I sort of know what I want after thinking about it all last time lol.
my Dad was born on a leap year! So hes actually only 7 bless him lol.
It would be lvoely if baby was born maybe on the 28th :) or my Nans birthday is the 6th March (That would bring me up to 42 weeks) Although I hope not to be pregnant up until then lol.

Yea I know what you mean, I am so pi**ed off about my doppler though! I think after the scan next thurs, if all is well, I will probably hire a Hi-Bebe one!
Im so lucky, this time round I have had nowhere near as much nausea as I did with Angel, but I remember it really kicked it and I was sick and gagging all the time from 11 weeks, but I dont know if that was my hormones, or because she was ill? :shrug:

xxx

Hows everyone today?

Yay its Friday :happydance:... that means im 9 weeks today! Whooo! Iv just noticed that going by my MW dates im 9 weeks today!

I am so loving BEP new song lol, and am feeling in a happy mood for some reason?!

I feel a bit nausea, but have some ginger biscuits and extra strong mints, so hopefully they might stop the feeling a little!

Hope everyones well :hugs:

xxx

Feb 28th here!! , baby number 1:cloud9: , looking 4 a buddy!!

feeling so uck today! wanna go home, but alas i cant.

first mw appt tomorrow and 10 weeks on sunday!!!

Afternoon all.. i have a private scan next friday (NT scan ) had a scan at 9 weeks. so cant wait to see the difference!!

x

Hi
How is everyone doing? Sorry I have been quiet. We have had so many family things happening it's been hard to come on here and happily chat away. Anyway, I can't believe that I am 10 weeks now, it has flown by! I have had my first scan date through today. only 18 days til we can see our cupcake for the first time! My MS is starting to fade too which is good, although now i am finding it hard to finish meals as get so full so quick, and then I wake in the middle of the night starving!!! Anyone else the same? I've never had a problem eating all my dinner before LOL

XXX

:hi: im due 13 feb :D xx

https://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/33/3336/333667.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back