February 2010 Love Bugs :)

:happydance: loving the picture nervouspains :D Hope you had a good day. See you back online on monday when your over 8 weeks :D

Hope everyone else are ok :) xxx

Hey all, i lost this thread but am going to subscribe now!

Congrats to all of you on your happy scan news! I estimate my due day now is the 26th of Feb, ramblinhaggis- you are the only person i have found who is bang on with my dates :)

Well i have been feeling like crap pretty much. Constipation is terrible so i have just got some lactulose for it.

My dating scan is on the 31st of July 1 week after my wedding. I will be 10 weeks. There also could be 2 in there....

Twins due Feb 23! (if you are counting by 40 weeks)

Thanks Hayley :) :hugs:

Wow Akcher- twins! Congrats!

Whooo 9wks 2 days since last af and 8wks 2 days pregnant! :happydance:

xxx

Hey all!

Aimee J i was thinking i was the only person on the internet due 26th of feb :lol: best of luck with your wedding, and will be checking back to see how your scan goes...two...eeek! :lol:

Well I have added a bump pic to my pregnancy journal, i cant believe how big i am already! I know they say with each pregnancy you show earlier, but i look around 12 weeks! I still feel sick, but kinda used to it now...and just waiting to see the midwife on friday to book my 12 week scan, hope everyone is well!

Morning ladies..not been on in a while..well that's me married now and been on honeymoon..what a fabulous day and week we had..glad it's all over now.Can focus on baba coming now.Have my 13 week scan on July 27th can't wait. Also becuz i am going to a hospital in another district i get another scan on the Friday so 2 in one week :)How is everyone else doing? Anyone bought baby stuff yet?? xx

Morning ladies..not been on in a while..well that's me married now and been on honeymoon..what a fabulous day and week we had..glad it's all over now.Can focus on baba coming now.Have my 13 week scan on July 27th can't wait. Also becuz i am going to a hospital in another district i get another scan on the Friday so 2 in one week :)How is everyone else doing? Anyone bought baby stuff yet?? xx

PICTURES...... :happydance:

Awww I'm sooo jealous you get two scans, you lucky thing!! I have bought a few little bits :blush:

I got a pack of scratch mitts, I love mummy and I love daddy, one on each hand and OH chose the bibs to match and a little roo towel and a vest that says hugs and kisses. Sounds like loads actually :blush:

Have you got anything?? xxx

Thank you ramblinhaggis :) I am so nervous for the scan but thinking there is no reason it shouldn't go well! I am going to pop in to your journal now.

Mummysuzie, congrats on your wedding :D How does it feel to be a Mrs?? I will find out in 11 days eek!!

Aww Hayley bless the mitts! I don't dare buy anything yet, still struggling to believe it is real.

Hiya everyone. Im due with my 1st on 10th Feb. Got my first scan on 29th to check if i have one bean or two!!

It doesn't feel any different lol...How cute Hayley..am gonna wait till after my scan to buy some stuff..am a bit skeptical lol..congrats to everyone that has just got their:bfp: Is it just me or is everyone feeling like they haven't eaten in a year? I have to eat every 3 hours..xx

Attachments

• wedding45.jpg
    wedding45.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 14
:cloud9: love your picture :) I sooo cant wait to get married... I'm jealous!!

I feel I have been pregnant for years (well I pratically have been for a year, with a 2 month break :rofl: ) I find pregnancy really hard, I'm moody and always starving like you (the hungry part not moody :dohh:)

I found the heartbeat this morning I'm only 9+3 :D

Hope everyones well, congrats on the new :bfp:s xxx

hello everyone and newbies! Congratulations to you!

How is everyone doing today? I made us a blinkie for the feb love bugs if anyone wants to use it, the code is:
PHP:
[IMG]https://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m381/masonsmum08/Animation1.gif[/IMG]

You deserve a medal Hayley..you can truely be called a brilliant mother :) Wasn't starving with my 1st but am with this one..trying to eat healthy but you always have that person in the back of ur mind saying just eat your pregnant..lol xx

Hey ladies. After an emergency trip to hospital due to heavy bleeding, my dating scan was brought forward to yesterday!! All is well with bubs, they have no idea what the bleeding was about, but I am now 11+4 days pregnant, which means I am due 29th January so shouldn't really be in here!!:cry: Thought I would show my scan piccie anyway if anyone wants a peek.

Sorry it's so close up. I had to take a piccie of it as my scanner is at home and i'm not living there at the moment!!

Attachments

• IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
Glad all is ok Glitterbug..What a pic! Can see everything..xx

Thank you!! It was very reassuring to see!! Just got to wait for the results of the nuchal translucency screening now!! OH won't let me tell anyone until we know things are ok!!

Hope all is well with you!! xx

Glad the bleeding was nothing to worry about glitterbug, what a lovely clear scan piccie!

Hi everyone, can I join please, I have just found out my EDD is 22nd Feb! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"