February 2010 Love Bugs :)

hope it went/goes well.

i am so ready for home now - knackered!

scan went great, saw its fingers & toes, it was kicking about & put its hand on its head, so amazing!! Got another 1 on 4th August as i wasnt far enough along to do the nuchal test!!

heres the pic.....

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/014-1.jpg

scan went great, saw its fingers & toes, it was kicking about & put its hand on its head, so amazing!! Got another 1 on 4th August as i wasnt far enough along to do the nuchal test!!

heres the pic.....

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/014-1.jpg

Aw, the picture is gorgeous. Congrats! You must be thrilled!

Fantastic pic 2girlies!!! Gorgeous :)

Im not at work today, I woke up and had my first bout of morning sickness- my first in this pregnancy! I was actually physically sick!
It was awful, I so hope I dont get anymore :(
xx

Awww lovely scan piccy. How lucky you get another scan too :) :hugs: xxx

Fantastic pic 2girlies!!! Gorgeous :)

Im not at work today, I woke up and had my first bout of morning sickness- my first in this pregnancy! I was actually physically sick!
It was awful, I so hope I dont get anymore :(
xx

:hugs: I hope you feel better soon. Its your little baby telling you 'mum I'm here, I'm ok :)' Hope you stop feeling sick soon :hugs: xxx

thanks girls, i know im so lucky to get another scan lol

hope you feel better soon nervouspains x

Congrats on the scan!! Pic is so cute.My next scan is a week today..not looking forward to it cuz the scanner they have at the local hospital is rubbish but have another scan next friday which is at the hospital i'm gonna be having my baby at and their scanner is so much better.I hope you feel better soon nervouspains and hope everyone else is doing good xx

Thanks girls, I feel fine again today!
I tried finding babys hb on my angel sounds, but nothing :(

Yesterday I felt so sick, just as sick as I was when I was pregnant with Angel, thank god- fingers crossed- it was only the one day!

Looking forward to my scan on Thursday evening! Yippee!
Hope all will be ok!

Hayley, you have yours same day dont you?!

Only 2 weeks and 3 days until my 12 weeks scan, fingers crossed all will be ok :-/

and only 436 days until our :wedding: !! :happydance:

xxxx

I have booked in a private scan for tonight as i am feeling too good, i am worried after my last missed m/c so had to book the scan to stop myself being driven crazy...

Thanks girls, I feel fine again today!
I tried finding babys hb on my angel sounds, but nothing :(

Yesterday I felt so sick, just as sick as I was when I was pregnant with Angel, thank god- fingers crossed- it was only the one day!

Looking forward to my scan on Thursday evening! Yippee!
Hope all will be ok!

Hayley, you have yours same day dont you?!

Only 2 weeks and 3 days until my 12 weeks scan, fingers crossed all will be ok :-/

and only 436 days until our :wedding: !! :happydance:

xxxx

Its still early... dont worry :hugs:

I'm sure all will be perfect at your scan :) I cannot wait to see piccies :happydance: Yes mines at 11 am its come round really fast.

Ok tell me, I have no calander to work it out... when you getting married?? I LOVE weddings :flower: congratulations :) xxx

xxx

I have booked in a private scan for tonight as i am feeling too good, i am worried after my last missed m/c so had to book the scan to stop myself being driven crazy...

Good Luck with your scan tonight :) I'm sure everthing will be perfect :) Look forward to seeing your update with pic :hugs: xxx

Thank you hayley, i will let you all know how it goes and if all is well i will upload the pics xx

Good luck @ your scan tonight Aimeej!

Cant wait to see some piccys! :D

Its on 1st october Hayley lol, we already have the favours, im so excited lol xxx

Well ladies, scan went good. She said everything was just how she would expect it to be, we saw a little heartbeat again :)
I got put forward 2 days so 9 weeks tomorrow, yey!

Here is a piccie:

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10432.jpg

Still havent had scan but EDD from LMP is 10th Feb :) Will let you know if things change after my scan! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->