February 2010 Love Bugs :)

So glad I found this... I'm due Feb 27th, but because I'm high risk they'll probably schedule a c-section for earlier - still Feb 2010 tho. I love reading through your comments and updates, it makes me feel so much more normal!

my sickness has returned with a vengence :cry:

surely i should start feeling better soon??!!!

aimeej so pleased everything is ok, great pic xx

:hi: everyone :) hope your all well. Awww 2girlies, that bloody morning sickness needs to go now... your nearly out of the first tri. I just read on your signature you had a scan 2 days ago, have you posted pics? Knowing me I have commented on them but I have my preggo brain on :dohh:

Nervouspains .... SCAN TOMORROW :happydance: I cant wait to see your pics

xxx

:hi: everyone :) hope your all well. Awww 2girlies, that bloody morning sickness needs to go now... your nearly out of the first tri. I just read on your signature you had a scan 2 days ago, have you posted pics? Knowing me I have commented on them but I have my preggo brain on :dohh:

xxx

hayley you did comment on them :rofl: they are in this thread!!! How are you doing? Im feeling ok now, was sick all day up until 2pm, but i just managed to have a glass of lemonade so hopefully that will perk me up a bit!!

time is going so fast, still need to get my hubby to take a bump pic!!!

xxx

hayley you did comment on them :rofl: they are in this thread!!! How are you doing? Im feeling ok now, was sick all day up until 2pm, but i just managed to have a glass of lemonade so hopefully that will perk me up a bit!!

time is going so fast, still need to get my hubby to take a bump pic!!!

:blush:, I knew that :dohh: I just went and had another look to refresh my memory and your picture is really cute, I cant wait to get a new picture tomorrow :happydance:

Glad your feeling a little better, think you may have passed it my way, I was fine until I had something to eat now I feel :sick:

Yes I am still waiting to see it :) take one yourself for now and then ask your OH for one later.. pweaseeee :)

xxx

all my mirrors are high so i will have to stand on a chair......

ok so this is my first bump pic (while wobbling on an armchair :rofl:)

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/006.jpg

No you silly ... you could have fallen!! too late to tell you now though I see!!

but WOW that is some bump for 11 weeks :happydance: Youre looking fab :D

xxx

with my first i didnt get a bump until i was 22 weeks, those were the days!!! now being on my 3rd my tummy muscles have run for the hills, i think i need quite a few sit ups after the birth :rofl:

What a cute bump 2 girls! Wish i had one like that but can't get through my fat haha!! xx

I love that bump!!! So cute!

OMG I am just a fatty boom boom :(
Im a size 16, and even when I was 14 weeks with Angel, i still had nothing to indicate I was pregnant! Then the MW said to me, I might not get a bump as im tall 5'7, so now im all upset lol wondering when, or even, IF il get a bump!
I want one :hissy:

But Yay for the scan tonight :happydance:
And yay for your scan too Hayley!
xxxxxx

good luck for those who have scans today, looking forward to seeing some pics xxxx

Heyy :) :) have I just had an amazing scan :) baby was doing all sorts. It was sooo active. It has arms legs hands feet, everything :D baby was measuring 3 days ahead at 11+1 which is 7 days ahead of my last scan measurements. I can almost bet my money on it being a girl too the nub is as flat as anything :D eee I'm on :cloud9:

Good Luck nervouspains :) cant wait to see your piccies!! xxx

Heyy :) :) have I just had an amazing scan :) baby was doing all sorts. It was sooo active. It has arms legs hands feet, everything :D baby was measuring 3 days ahead at 11+1 which is 7 days ahead of my last scan measurements. I can almost bet my money on it being a girl too the nub is as flat as anything :D eee I'm on :cloud9:

Aw, thrilled for you Hayley.

Hope mine is as active when I have my scan!

Aw, thrilled for you Hayley.

Hope mine is as active when I have my scan!

eat lots of sweets :thumbup: xxx

That's brilliant about your scan Hayley, am quite nervous about mine on Monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->