February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i heard the HB today :cloud9: i went to the drs as i had pains all day and he gave it a try. i thought there was no chance but he found it! it was amazing

Anyone hear from Nervous Pains?

Nervous Pains - hope your scan went okay. Thinking of you.

Hey girls!
Thanks leelee :hugs:

Hayley! So happy scan went brilliantly for you!!! Fab news :cloud9:

Well saw baby last night, we bought my Mum along with us... Shes so sweet- I went to pay and Mum was like how much is it? I said £100, she said dont worry il pay for it! Then when we came out she said, seeing that was better then when I went with you to try wedding dresses on!! Awww! Please let beany stick and be ok!

Well she has put my due date forward- 17th Feb! I was measuring 10wks and 2 days! Baby was 32.2mm so I said is that over 3cm? :blush: she said yes, I asked if she could see the fluid and she said yes, babys nuchal is measuring 1.22mm but she said you ahve a very good chance of it staying low as this is what we would expect to see at this age and length!
Oh god so now I am still nervous to see if babys fold will still be small at my 12 wk scan on 7th Aug!!!

Piccy attached :) :cloud9:
I cant see the nub though, I could with Angel, But I have a feeling baby is a boy... He was waving his hand around and trying to turn sides lol, I got 8 piccys too :cloud9:

:happydance: I'm soooooo glad everything went well for you at your scan. That sounds really good, I'm pretty confident your Angel is helping this one grow grow grow into a healthy little baby :)

I measured ahead too, our babies are doing well :) did you change your ticker? cause I'm not sure what dates to go by lol.

Awww I'm so pleased, :hugs: xxx

Thank you babe big :hugs:
Yes I have changed it lol, although mum said not to until my 12 weeks scan, but I was like, no im going by her dates! hehe!

I just spoke to a midwife and she said babys fold will change because baby will grow bigger lol, but they cant say by how much or how little etc, so still a waiting game... but for this age babys NF is normal :D xxxx

Hey girls!
Thanks leelee :hugs:

Hayley! So happy scan went brilliantly for you!!! Fab news :cloud9:

Well saw baby last night, we bought my Mum along with us... Shes so sweet- I went to pay and Mum was like how much is it? I said £100, she said dont worry il pay for it! Then when we came out she said, seeing that was better then when I went with you to try wedding dresses on!! Awww! Please let beany stick and be ok!

Well she has put my due date forward- 17th Feb! I was measuring 10wks and 2 days! Baby was 32.2mm so I said is that over 3cm? :blush: she said yes, I asked if she could see the fluid and she said yes, babys nuchal is measuring 1.22mm but she said you ahve a very good chance of it staying low as this is what we would expect to see at this age and length!
Oh god so now I am still nervous to see if babys fold will still be small at my 12 wk scan on 7th Aug!!!

Piccy attached :) :cloud9:
I cant see the nub though, I could with Angel, But I have a feeling baby is a boy... He was waving his hand around and trying to turn sides lol, I got 8 piccys too :cloud9:

Aw, so glad it went well for you. Your Mum sounds like a sweetheart as well.

:hugs:

I'm going to change mine too then, it didnt want to change it and eveyone think why the hell is she changing it lol. I hope you get a nub shot at your next scan im getting addicted. I'm already convinced myself mines a girl from the nub shot. I sat in the car to look through my pics and was shocked to see the clearest nub ever. I dont want to find out but I am 99% sure girl!! I even told OH im so confident I could go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of dresses :rofl: he said if anyone would know its you lol.

Hope your well xxx

I'm due Feb 12th. Only just found this thread!

Is anyone from the Manchester/ Rochdale area?

im not sure how this works but i wanna join!! 27th feb for me :)

xxxx

Hi to all the newbies..that's brilliant news about your scan nervouspains..even better when you get moved ahead :) x

hellloo everyone!

im a newbie but im due on the 27th of feb :)

Loving the morning sickness....or not! haha!

KirbyLeAnne and thechaoisismex welcome and congrats hope you have a great 9 months!!

well everyone ive got my booking appointment 2mrw along with a scan :happydance: cant wait hoping this little beany is sticking hard!!

how is everyone today?

xx

:hi: hope everyone are ok and enjoying this lovely weather :D I've had a great day, I actually feel like I have 'the glow' I never felt this great in pregnancy with Alex at all. I am SURE this ones a girl, shes treating me well :D

Scan in 11 days :happydance:

Congratulations on the new :bfp:s :dance:

xxx

hi everyone, hope you are all ok.
ive had a great day, went to order my new pram but its still not in stock, got a price though.....its going to be £900 :shock: better start saving now!! The shop do a pay monthly scheme so going to do that i think! Its the new icandy peach blossom. luckily i dont need it for ages so there lots of time to pay for it! :thumbup: i think paul was in shock at the price but he said that because i have agreed to not find out the sex of our baby that i can have this as a reward!! (for those who dont know, i really want to find out the sex but my hubby doesnt)

i'm feeling fine today too, no sickness just a tiny bit of nausea at lunchtime!! i am finally enjoying my pregnancy!

woo hoo hayley, looking forward to seeing your scan pic, my next scan is 4th august, its flying by. soon we will all be in 2nd tri!!!

welcome to all the new feb love bugs :hi:

oh & hayley just noticed your ticker, so nearly have the same due date, my last scan i was put back a day but i didnt change my ticker!!

hi everyone, hope you are all ok.
ive had a great day, went to order my new pram but its still not in stock, got a price though.....its going to be £900 :shock: better start saving now!! The shop do a pay monthly scheme so going to do that i think! Its the new icandy peach blossom. luckily i dont need it for ages so there lots of time to pay for it! :thumbup: i think paul was in shock at the price but he said that because i have agreed to not find out the sex of our baby that i can have this as a reward!! (for those who dont know, i really want to find out the sex but my hubby doesnt)

i'm feeling fine today too, no sickness just a tiny bit of nausea at lunchtime!! i am finally enjoying my pregnancy!

woo hoo hayley, looking forward to seeing your scan pic, my next scan is 4th august, its flying by. soon we will all be in 2nd tri!!!

welcome to all the new feb love bugs :hi:

:happydance: you get to have the pram you want!! With Alex I wanted the Icandy Apple but changed my mind when I couldnt really tilt it for gettin up kerbs and that lol. £900 :shock: my OH moaned when I wanted the Bugaboo for £800 lol. But luckily he has managed to change my mind to the Quinny but I actually want both :blush:

It sounds like a great day for both of us today :)

Your scan is the day before mine, I'm jealous lol. I only changed my ticker cause I've never been moved forward before and I've had 10 scans altogether including both pregnancies, so I'm prepared to be moved back at next scan lol.

What do you think the sex of your baby is? I'm 99.9% girl for me :D

xxx

i'm not sure, i was convinced its a girl but i think thats because i already have 2 girls so i just assume it will be another pink bump!! My hubby thinks girl too. I will be studying the scan pics on the 4th lol!! I really dont mind what sex it is though, id love another girl as much as a boy, i'm glad i cant pick as i wouldnt be able to decide :rofl:

are you having a sexing scan? if so at how many weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->