February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i have just bought a different pushchair, i decided that the icandy was too much money & got the phil & teds vibe instead :) i'm really happy, it cost £400 less so quite a saving!!!

hope you are all ok? xxx

Ah i cant even think about prams yet untill..we move.. there is just no room here!!

ah trust me you can be so wrong with thinking you know what the sex is.. i was certain this would be another girl.. i had terrible morning sickness and have the same cravings as i did with paris.. then at my scan friday he said he is pretty sure its a boy ( yay ) and everyone else is saying boy from the nub shot.. this will be my last pregnancy so will be nice to have one of each!! x

Ah i cant even think about prams yet untill..we move.. there is just no room here!!

ah trust me you can be so wrong with thinking you know what the sex is.. i was certain this would be another girl.. i had terrible morning sickness and have the same cravings as i did with paris.. then at my scan friday he said he is pretty sure its a boy ( yay ) and everyone else is saying boy from the nub shot.. this will be my last pregnancy so will be nice to have one of each!! x

congratulations on your blue bump xx

HEY ladies!! my first visit in this forum, and just thought I'd stop in here and say "HERRO!" cuz I'm due 23rd Feb '10!! Have my first scan on the 7th August (12 days to go!) :happydance: So anyway, my name's Lindsay- nice to meet you all!!

Welcome Lindsay, remember seeing you in TTC forum congrats on your BFP!! Evening ladies, well have my dating scan tomorrow..not really looking forward to it..our scanner is rubbish at the hospital cuz it's a community hospital so wont see much.Have my proper scan at the hospital i'm having the baby at on Friday so looking forward to that one.Bought my balmoral silvercross yesterday got everything including accs for 600 pound.It's pretty much brand new.A brand new one would be about 1400 pounds so saved quite a bit. Am getting a Silvercross linear pram for travelling and wet days..anyone else getting this pram? What kind of prams are you all getting if you have thought that far ahead lol..How is everyone doing? Anyone else got a scan this week? xx

Welcome Lindsay, remember seeing you in TTC forum congrats on your BFP!! Evening ladies, well have my dating scan tomorrow..not really looking forward to it..our scanner is rubbish at the hospital cuz it's a community hospital so wont see much.Have my proper scan at the hospital i'm having the baby at on Friday so looking forward to that one.Bought my balmoral silvercross yesterday got everything including accs for 600 pound.It's pretty much brand new.A brand new one would be about 1400 pounds so saved quite a bit. Am getting a Silvercross linear pram for travelling and wet days..anyone else getting this pram? What kind of prams are you all getting if you have thought that far ahead lol..How is everyone doing? Anyone else got a scan this week? xx

Hi MummySuzie,

Good luck with the scan tomorrow. Hope you get to see more than you think you will!

Well done with the pram as well, sounds like you got a great deal. I won't buy a pram for ages but I like the look of the Quinny ones at the moment. Would like a red one!

My scan is Monday 3rd August

evening ladies.

almost 8 days to go til scan!!

Good luck with your scan today!

thats great saving on the pram go you! i want the maxi-cosi mura 3 tho i might change my mind lol!

xx

Hi girls,

Hope your all ok, when I first read the thread on the £900 pram I was like :shock: lol

Hi Nuke, I also remember you in TTC, fab to see you in here!

Im ok, well I have a little nasuea today, I must admit, im feeling a little down today, I cant stop thinking about my scan on the 7th, I am dreading it, this is when my world came crashing down last time with Angel.
I am thinking about it all the time, even in my dreams :(

At my 10 week scan last thurs, babys fluid was 1.22 behind babys neck and surely it should be that much for so young? Baby was also measuring 3.2cm, and last time the docs told me they can give a reading if baby is over 3cm, but then this lady said its better when they are 4-5cm so she cant give me a definate answer, so when I spoke to the midwife she said it will get bigger as baby will, but she cant say how much or even if the fluid amount will get larger, its just a waiting game.
I am honestly, so, so terrified.
I told OH that is the same thing happens again, I do not want to ttc for a long time, I just cant go through this pain again :cry:

xxx

Heyy everyone :hi:

Good luck with your scan today mummysuzie. Your so lucky to get 2 in one week, I'm very jealous!! I have my 12 week scan next wednesday so only 9 DAYS :dance: its come round so fast. I'm going to google your pram now :)

I want a quinny and a bugaboo, I'm half winning the argument as they both have the same carseat, but I really want to get Alex the perfect headstone, so he doesnt feel left out just cause the new baby so I will probs settle with the Quinny, but it is cute imo :D

Awww nervouspains.... I imagine how worried you are, but just think, this baby has Angel as its guardian angel, to look after them? And surely life cant be that cruel :cry: I hope it comes round fast for you cause I know you will be worrying every day until your scan day. what is the range of fluid allowed? cause I would say the fluid amount sounds lovely atm :)

:hugs: to everyone. Not long till any of our scans now :happydance: xxx

Good luck with your scan today mummysuzie :)

Thanks Hayley :)
I am just terrifed, they say anything under 3mm is fine, and im worried now that the baby has so much already?
im dreading how much it will/can grow in 2 weeks?
Angel had 7.30mm so, I just cant stop thinking about it.

I hope she is looking after new baby :)
But still cant stop worrying, Im getting more excite because not long until end of first trimester, but the closer it draws near, the more I am scared :(
I just wish it was this Fri xxx

Afternoon ladies..well been for my scan and talk about the shittiest scanner ever..you honestly couldn't see a thing..i saw an arm move but that was it..she put me back 6 days but not changing anything till i've been on friday and had a scan with the proper scanner..so disappointed..woman wasn't very pleasant either but don't need to go back to her anyway so not worried about it.Not even gonna put any pictures up cuz it's just a grey blob. Will hopefully have better ones on Friday :) How's everyone else doing today? xx

Afternoon ladies..well been for my scan and talk about the shittiest scanner ever..you honestly couldn't see a thing..i saw an arm move but that was it..she put me back 6 days but not changing anything till i've been on friday and had a scan with the proper scanner..so disappointed..woman wasn't very pleasant either but don't need to go back to her anyway so not worried about it.Not even gonna put any pictures up cuz it's just a grey blob. Will hopefully have better ones on Friday :) How's everyone else doing today? xx

aww thats rubbish about your scan hunni roll on fri so we can see some pics of your wee one!

im feeling pretty rubbish today but hopefully that passes!

xx

Awww hun! What a shame! I hate it went the people are like that!

it was like that at my 12 week scan, when things went wrong last time, he was so impatient and unsympathetic, he was like oh I think your baby has a chromo abnormtality, you can get up and wait outside now.

I remember thinking, well dont be too mean or blunt will ya!
xx

thats bang out of order the way you were treated i would have complained about him hunni!
x

i hate that.. they should make your scan an enjoyable experience. not just get you in and out so they can move on to the next person!! x think thats why i have paid to have most of my scans done private x

Tell me about it!
OH and I both said, if its the same man again, we are going to be asked to be scanned by someone diffrent! xx

Tell me about it!
OH and I both said, if its the same man again, we are going to be asked to be scanned by someone diffrent! xx

whats the chances of having him again though, hopefully he'd have been sacked by now.

xxx

That is horrible nervouspains..this is my 3rd scan and knew i have one on Friday so wasn't really bothered.Don't really need to bother much with that hospital which is good.Just ate a pot of coleslaw..am such a weirdo lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->