• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I'm not going to docs until a week Monday at least so I am at least 6weeks. I had a MC last time so taking thing slower until milestones have passed.

Same here babe. Hence the reason my OH wants me to do a test next week. I will also be six weeks then and will have passed the time of my mc before.

Praying all goes well for you and you have a lovely sticky beany in there!!xxx

I dont want to feel excited about it/attached to it before my mc date passes. seems like ages to go though!

I have 5 more weeks to go until I pass the time of my mc.. and it is going sooo slooow..

i just did a frer 15 mins ago and got this

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/frertest.jpg

I see a line too :) :happydance:

I havent experience a miscarriage and I'm really sorry to hear many of you have. But I'm also really worrying as last time I had a non eventful pregnancy and had a perfectly healthy baby boy and he died suddenly I'm so scared it will end the same way I suppose kinda like you feel towards miscarrying. I really hope Ive written this right I dont want to upset anyone!! hope everyones ok xxx

I see a line too :) :happy dance:

I havent experience a miscarriage and I'm really sorry to hear many of you have. But I'm also really worrying as last time I had a non eventful pregnancy and had a perfectly healthy baby boy and he died suddenly I'm so scared it will end the same way I suppose kinda like you feel towards miscarrying. I really hope Ive written this right I dont want to upset anyone!! hope everyones ok xxx

Oh honey.. what you have been through.. I can not imagine.. or compare to.. and certainly dont affend me by any means.. I can (cant completely) understand how you are very nervous as well.

Fingers crossed for all of us.. for Happy & Healthy 9 months and babies!!!

Woo hoo Samzi i see it too..that's exactly what mine looked like as i used that test too..went to confirm it with the midwife and she said i was def pregnant..how exciting!! xx

I see a line too :) :happy dance:

Oh honey.. what you have been through.. I can not imagine.. or compare to.. and certainly dont affend me by any means.. I can (cant completely) understand how you are very nervous as well.

Fingers crossed for all of us.. for Happy & Healthy 9 months and babies!!!

Hoping we all have sticky beans :) sticky:dust:

Anyone else hoping to have an early scan....?? xxx

Hi Hayley..I am hoping to have one on june 28th but getting married july 3rd so alot to fit in that week..might just wait till my scan at 11 weeks xx

Oh babe that's awful! You are so brave going through all this again and I can understand your concerns. But honestly, it doesn't mean it will happen again!! So sorry for you loss but got everything crossed that things run smoothly for you this time. Massive :hug: and don't worry about offending anyone!! I feel almost guilty mentioning my mc after what you've been through!!

Hi Hayley..I am hoping to have one on june 28th but getting married july 3rd so alot to fit in that week..might just wait till my scan at 11 weeks xx

awww woww congrats :) hope to see some wedding piccies :D

I think you should have one anyway :D I absolutely love scans I had 5 in my last pregnancy. I'm hoping to have a scan around 8th July when I'll be 8+4 ... seems so far off though :(

When is the best time to have an early scan does anyone know ??

xxx

hello everyone.
my hubby wont let me have an early scan, i really want 1 but hes saying that i'm too impatient :hissy: i cant wait 8 weeks for a scan, the time is dragging already!!

Oh babe that's awful! You are so brave going through all this again and I can understand your concerns. But honestly, it doesn't mean it will happen again!! So sorry for you loss but got everything crossed that things run smoothly for you this time. Massive :hug: and don't worry about offending anyone!! I feel almost guilty mentioning my mc after what you've been through!!

no way should you feel guilty... its still a loss, still the same hurt for 'what would have been' :(

oooh can I ask... who made the february love bugs blinkie thing I want it but dont have enough room and wondered if there was any way it could be made smaller?? xxx

hello everyone.
my hubby wont let me have an early scan, i really want 1 but hes saying that i'm too impatient :hissy: i cant wait 8 weeks for a scan, the time is dragging already!!

I think we're all impatient. Is there no way of persuading him.... bribing him even :rofl:

I know time seems to stop as soon as you get a :bfp: Lol x

hello everyone.

I think we're all impatient. Is there no way of persuading him.... bribing him even :rofl:

I know time seems to stop as soon as you get a :bfp: Lol x

its my birthday on 6th july so i've asked for a scan as my prezzie :rofl: he hasnt got a choice now...unless he wants to upset his pregnant wife on her birthday, he he he!!!

no way should you feel guilty... its still a loss, still the same hurt for 'what would have been' :(

oooh can I ask... who made the february love bugs blinkie thing I want it but dont have enough room and wondered if there was any way it could be made smaller?? xxx

Not sure but I think if you right click it, it came from photobucket so you may be able to shrink it. Not sure how though!!

Hayley Phexia made it and she's away on hols for a bit but you could fit it at the end of one of your tickers maybe?

Samzi that's defo a BFP! :happydance:

Hi ladies...
Wow it's busy in here at the moment! Just taken me a while to catch up on a couple of days posts.
To update my symptoms:
- Sudden tiredness is hitting about 7:30pm, meaning I'm falling asleep relatively early (for me anyway) at about 10pm-ish.
- Boobs have turned mega painful. They were just giving me shooting pains every now and again, but over the last couple of days, the sports bra has been out to 'hold me in'.
- My dull twingy cramps (first noticed last week) stopped and now I have quite sharp twingy pains on the RH side only. Am hoping it's still just stretching, but it may be related to a cyst I have on my ovary. (More details in my TTC diary for those who may be interested.)

Like Glitterbug and Tansey, I'm also holding off until a bit later to notify the doctor due to an early MC last time around. We're umming and arring about whether to have a private early scan or not. Obviously seeing baby would be mega reassuring, but in the same vein, even if an early scan showed good results, something could still happen before the end of First Tri...so we're maybe thinking that as long as I don't have any unexplained bleeding etc, we'll wait until our NHS 12 week scan.

Finally 2 girlies and Samzi, CONGRATULATIONS! I don't think you'd made your way over here last time I posted so just thought I'd say hello...

Lots of sticky dust to all.... :dust:

I've gotten two due dates.... According to my LMP due date would be Feb 2 2010 Doctor thinks February 8 2010 :) Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->