February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

Hey Ladies,

Add me to the list. I'm going to test on Feb 14th. This is my first month ttc. I'm one day past Ovulation.

Can I join please??? AF due 23rd Feb!!! Good luck all xxx

I'm testing feb 18th!!!!!!!!

please please please BFP!!!!!!!!!

i got a BFP this morning!!!! :D fingers crossed for all u ladies!!!! ill keep this thread going and watch u ladies get ur BFPs!

Congrats Breezey!! Really pleased for you. H&H 9 months to you. x

:witch: just showed up for me. Cycles are short though so will be testing 25th Feb, which WILL mean a big fat positive in time for my birthday (28th).

yay u got two chances to get that bfp in feb!

woo! Can I be added? first cycle TTC - plan to test February 21!

Congrats to the first BFP!!!! :D

can you add me please?

i'll be testing on 20th feb all going well:thumbup:

Congrats!

I'll be testing next week friday so can I join please

:wohoo: Congratulations Breezy, that's fantastic news. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

i got a BFP this morning!!!! :D fingers crossed for all u ladies!!!! ill keep this thread going and watch u ladies get ur BFPs!

Congratulations :hugs:
wishing you a very happy healthy 9months :flower:

Congratulations :happydance: So happy for you. How long have you been TTC?

There's a lot of testers next week, anyone got a feeling one way or the other yet?

I'm only CD1 so I am planning lots of :sex: over the next few weeks. OH won't know what hit him! Last cycle we were doing the every other day method, but we're just gunna go for it this month!

I'm determined to get that BFP just in time for my birthday at the end of Feb! :happydance:

baby :dust: to all u ladies testing this week looks like there is one for everyday!! (if i need to correct or change anyones date please let me know!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->