February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

Congrats Breezey!!!!!!! :happydance: But as for me i'm out the:witch: got me on saturday. So i'll be back in the race again soon. Keeping my chin up O:)

Congrats Breezey!!!!!!! :happydance: But as for me i'm out the:witch: got me on saturday. So i'll be back in the race again soon. Keeping my chin up O:)

good luck on this cycle!!! :hugs: loads of baby :dust: ur way!!!

I got my ++++ on my OPK today :) Time to start :sex: for more than just fun!! Hope the :spermy: finds his/her way ok :) Good luck to the rest of you!!

:bfn: this morning with smu (so anxious to find out how my sister survived the cyclone I forgot to save my fmu), and my cramps are getting worse so I think my 25th cycle (actually it's probably more than that as my cycles are only 26 days and this was my 25th month) was a dud too :( As soon as AF arrives I'm hoping to muster up the courage to make a doctors appointment to get us both tested. Feeling just so discouraged. Having a baby isn't supposed to be this difficult :(

:hugs: jst think how great its gonna be when u finally get ur baby :hugs:

Ohh, another feb thread! I'm testing on the 5th... it's late in the evening of the 3rd right now so I'm ITCHING to want to test! lol! I'm 13 DPO now, but AF is due on 15DPO so I'm determined to NOT waste my one and only test, and if my temp drops on saturday then I won't test.... FX it's a high temp and a BFP!

hugs to NDH :hugs: you WILL get there!!

Sorry Ladies, i forgot to announce on this thread.......... I got my :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance: I tested earlier than I said earlier in the thread and got my BFP on 30.01.11.:cloud9:

I am send lots of :dust::dust::dust:and wish everyone extremely sticky beans:hugs:

Sorry Ladies, i forgot to announce on this thread.......... I got my :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance: I tested earlier than I said earlier in the thread and got my BFP on 30.01.11.:cloud9:

I am send lots of :dust::dust::dust:and wish everyone extremely sticky beans:hugs:

Yay! Congrats hun :happydance:

congrats 1st time. I actually o'ed earlier then I initially thought. So if you could put me down for valentine's day instead Breezey I would appreciate it!

Congrats. I'm out. AF arrived this morning, but as I had my cry yesterday I'm doing ok. I don't even know what cycle I'm on now as they're shorter and in 25 months I know I've had more cycles than that. 28? 29? I don't even know.

Can I be put as testing Feb 28th as well?

AF due March 1, but I'll know with certainty if I'll be out or not on the 28th.

NDH - that's my birthday you'll be testing on, so here's lots of birthday :dust: to bring you your BFP!

1st time - congratulations! This will hopefully be a lucky thread!

Thanks for the birthday :dust: :D

I'd LOVE to get a BFP in february, my DH's birthday and my birthday are both in early March, it would be an awesome present! :D

BFP! BFP! BFP!!! OMG! I did the test a half hour ago... I'm home alone as hubby has left for work and I have a day off. O M G!
BFP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->