February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

There's a lot of testers next week, anyone got a feeling one way or the other yet?

I'm only CD1 so I am planning lots of :sex: over the next few weeks. OH won't know what hit him! Last cycle we were doing the every other day method, but we're just gunna go for it this month!

I'm determined to get that BFP just in time for my birthday at the end of Feb! :happydance:

I'm testing a week tomorrow (7 dpo today) and not felt much of anything, apart from the odd twinge I'm sure I'm imagining :haha:

Good luck this cycle! x

i got a BFP this morning!!!! :D fingers crossed for all u ladies!!!! ill keep this thread going and watch u ladies get ur BFPs!

Congrats Breezy!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

aww congrats breezey.... gosh i hope it happens for me soon, :dust: to all the testers this week x

Blah I can feel AF lurking. Woke up with the same niggling cramps I always get a few days to a week before she makes her appearance. I'd love to think it's my bean settling in, but after more than 2 years I know the signs of AF well enough... When will it be my turn for a :baby:? :cry:

Aww, i'm sorry :hug: I really hope it happens for you soon.

congrats on your BFP!!!
i think im out this month, oh went back to work yday n not sure if o has happend yet, he wont be back till after nxt af so looks like ill b tryin for march! :-(, never thought ttc would take this long!!!!! x

well lets hope u got an early o! baby :dust:!

Congrats Breezey! I hope this is a first of many BFPs for the gals in this thread!

crossing all my fingers n toes for u gals!!!!

i got a BFP this morning!!!! :D fingers crossed for all u ladies!!!! ill keep this thread going and watch u ladies get ur BFPs!

A BIG CONGRATS to you!!

My DH is overseas and that means no :sex: for another week!! By the time he comes back,i ll be 9/10dpo!! So,it all depends on those lil swimmers who are already in there and i have no clue as to whether they have succeeded in getting to the target :blush:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all!!

Hello everyone, I need to update my test day. FF says that I O'd 4 days later than anticipated. So now I'll be testing the 12th instead of the 8th. :growlmad: I thought I was almost done this 2WW, now I am only 4 dpo instead of 8. booooo and we didn't even :sex: on O day since I thought it was done already:shrug: We dtd 2 days before so hopefully :spermy: stuck around that long.

i havent heard from any girlys yet! hhmmmm maybe they are busy spreading the news!

I tested this afternoon and :bfn: :( I'm only 11 dpo though, so early days. But I've felt AF coming on for a couple of days, and even though it's 3 days early I'm paranoid she's going to appear any minute :(

hey breezey! can i be added to test on February 21? thanks!

oh, and another big congrats to you!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->