February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Put me down for February 2, as my Pink Pad app on my phone has adjusted my cycle based on my average! It has to be a good sign that I'm ever 28-30 days every month right?:thumbup:
Of course, I'll probably poas in the end of January too! :shrug:
:dust:

Hi MrsMM24 could you put me down for Feb 1st pls the :witch: showed up today, I was hopeful because I was 2 days late, but she decided to crash the party, so on to the next month. Thank you!

It looks like we are only a day apart! We'll have to keep up with eachother and make this our month for the :bfp: !

Well MrsMM I am over from the January Thread. I will be testing Feb 14th and if it is positive I will wait to tell DH on his Birthday Feb 17th. Hoping month 4 after mc will be our month. That will put us due exactly a year from the lose!

Hi Ladies, moved over here from the January thread, happy to have some company! Starting my second cycle of clomid 50 mg days 3-7 tomorrow. Last time I O'ed day 19, started AF day 30. This makes my luteal phase only 11 days, which worries me. I've read 10 days is sufficient but others say 12 days is needed to support a pregnancy. Any thoughts? I have not ovulated on my own since going off the pill in April (after 9 years) so this cycle is the only one I have to analyze! I plan to call my doc tomorrow to see if she thinks this is okay (also to see if she is okay with me switching clomid to day 3 from 5). This past cycle was 30 days, making my test date this time maybe Feb 1st? I guess it depends on what my temps are doing!

Hi Ladies, moved over here from the January thread, happy to have some company! Starting my second cycle of clomid 50 mg days 3-7 tomorrow. Last time I O'ed day 19, started AF day 30. This makes my luteal phase only 11 days, which worries me. I've read 10 days is sufficient but others say 12 days is needed to support a pregnancy. Any thoughts? I have not ovulated on my own since going off the pill in April (after 9 years) so this cycle is the only one I have to analyze! I plan to call my doc tomorrow to see if she thinks this is okay (also to see if she is okay with me switching clomid to day 3 from 5). This past cycle was 30 days, making my test date this time maybe Feb 1st? I guess it depends on what my temps are doing!

I've taken mine days 3-7 and probably will help nudge your o date just a little up. Goodluck!

Thanks! I am hoping it does move it up, DH and I are going on a vacation from CD 9-17, so hopefully I O during that time! Also I'm going on a quick weekend trip without DH at the end of the month, I'm HOPING I've O'd by then... I should, I leave on CD23 and return CD 26, which with any luck with be during my TWW! AngelBaby I'm curious, did your doctor give you the reasoning for moving you up to CD2-6 for your Clomid this time?

I decided to move it up 2-6 in hopes more follicles develop on my unblocked tube side. Days 1-5 more follicles- less mature eggs, 3-7- little more follicles up to 2 and mature, 5-9 usually 1 mature follicle.

Days 3-7 I have had pretty large follicles so moving it up a day shouldn't hurt how they will become larger. This last cycle only 2 developed and large on my blocked tube side and I don't want that again.

Hi ladies, looks like I am joining you =/AF caught me off guard this morning 6 days sooner than expected. Last cycle was 30 days down from 35. I'm still nursing my son who will be 1 year in a couple days so my cycle hasn't regulated yet. Assuming my cycle is about the same this time, I'll try for testing on the 2nd (my birthday) with AF expected about the 5th and hopefully it happens so we can be done trying - sex is getting boring! :p

I'm not sure what my cycle is going to be like this month, since it went so long last month for some reason. But, I'm going to say, please put me down for February 26th. Crossing my fingers that I get my Feb BFP and a little November bundle of joy. :)

SJD- I hate to say it but your right, sex IS getting boring! I was especially worried this past cycle because it felt like we were getting burned out- and still no baby. This time around we are definitely gonna take it easy, just focus on bding whenever we want and recapturing the passion iykwim

SJD- I hate to say it but your right, sex IS getting boring! I was especially worried this past cycle because it felt like we were getting burned out- and still no baby. This time around we are definitely gonna take it easy, just focus on bding whenever we want and recapturing the passion iykwim

I've been trying to keep it spontaneous so we won't get burnt out on sex. Varying the time or the place or the invitation makes it more exciting. We also try to mix up the foreplay. Get some candles and massage oil and start with a romantic massage one day and the next, break out the edible undies and chocolate sauce. The more relaxed you are, the better your chances to conceive. So make sure you enjoy what you're doing! And if it does feel like a chore one day, don't BD that day (unless it's the day of ov)...Are you BDing every other day leading up to ov? Having that break helps the production of sperm AND gives you a break from it all...

DH has a rule that we can't BD because of ov. It has to be because our bodies are telling us to jump each other. Good thing my libido does kick it up a notch around ov (it's usually high anyway, but I feel more spontaneous around ov) and I can always truthfully say that I'm jumping him because my body wants me to. ;)

Thanks Angel! My doc just called and chatted with me for a bit (she says since insurance doesn't like to pay for infertility treatments she does a lot of phone consults with patients, yet another reason I really like her ). Moving up the clomid to days 3-7 (YAY)was a good idea, she said. However she counted my luteal phase as 12 days, and I counted it as 11. She started counting the day I ovulated (day after positive opk) as day 1. Fertilityfriend said my luteal phase was 11 days though. So, help me out ladies. How do you count my LP? I got a pos OPK December 22nd (presume ovulation the next day), started my period Jan 4th. ?????? If my LP was 11 days she would have supplemented with progesterone... but 12 is okay.

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

Welcome to all the new joiners HAYADDIE, ADAMARIE, HOPIN4AMUNCHE, MRGN626, SJDSMOMMY, and DBZ hoping this is OUR month!:dust:

I think DBZ is right, have to make the TTC :sex: spontaneous as possible. That sometimes may mean that you don't mention OV DH/OH, etc. dress-up, etc. Also, maybe not BD every single day after AF.... Luckily, I don't have to worry about "boring" sex since we are unconventional :haha:

*Front page updated*:dust:

Alright im in for February! Just put me down for TBD. I have a great feeling about february :) Its going to happen!:thumbup:

Good Evening All!!

I saw my doc today who thinks I need to go right to RE, with my history, and so I scheduled that appointment this month, on the 26th. I am hoping that we :sex: our way to a :bfp: before we actually have to work at it though!

They drew labs today, so we will see what they say. I had another one day AF, which seems pretty odd to me!

How is everyone else holding up?

I've been trying to keep it spontaneous so we won't get burnt out on sex. Varying the time or the place or the invitation makes it more exciting. We also try to mix up the foreplay. Get some candles and massage oil and start with a romantic massage one day and the next, break out the edible undies and chocolate sauce. The more relaxed you are, the better your chances to conceive. So make sure you enjoy what you're doing! And if it does feel like a chore one day, don't BD that day (unless it's the day of ov)...Are you BDing every other day leading up to ov? Having that break helps the production of sperm AND gives you a break from it all...

DH has a rule that we can't BD because of ov. It has to be because our bodies are telling us to jump each other. Good thing my libido does kick it up a notch around ov (it's usually high anyway, but I feel more spontaneous around ov) and I can always truthfully say that I'm jumping him because my body wants me to. ;)

Edible undies?? CHOCOLATE SAUCE???oh my lol Im waay too shy for all that:blush: I do think I need to relax more though, massage oils might not be a bad idea! We mainly BD'ed on the day of +opk, then everyday for a few days after, but this cycle we are def trying every other day from end of AF through O time. I wish my libido were higher, being on bcp screwed me all up. Thats why I initially stopped, but so far no real changes :wacko: It gets frustrating...

Thanks Angel! My doc just called and chatted with me for a bit (she says since insurance doesn't like to pay for infertility treatments she does a lot of phone consults with patients, yet another reason I really like her ). Moving up the clomid to days 3-7 (YAY)was a good idea, she said. However she counted my luteal phase as 12 days, and I counted it as 11. She started counting the day I ovulated (day after positive opk) as day 1. Fertilityfriend said my luteal phase was 11 days though. So, help me out ladies. How do you count my LP? I got a pos OPK December 22nd (presume ovulation the next day), started my period Jan 4th. ?????? If my LP was 11 days she would have supplemented with progesterone... but 12 is okay.

I think your luteal phase is ok. I do count my days past ovulation the day after ovulation. My clinic does too. Maybe moving it up will help your luteal phase a little longer. Mine is a annoying 16 days! LOL! AF should be here tomorrow for me.

I sure hope so! I have so many distractions between now and testing/next AF (or BFP!!!) that it should go by faster than last time, when i had little better to do than sit around trying to decide if my boobs were sore or not :) a 16 day luteal is probably agonizing, but makes a nice cozy home for implanation! My LP threatens eviction as soon as it sees that little bunch of cells!

I have an lp of 16/17 days!! But I ovulate on cd 12 so can't really complain.

Hello, I would love to join this thread if that's ok! I think I'll be testing on the 1st :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->