February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hello MrsMM24, Im moving to over to this thread now, bfn today and a temp dip, 12 dpo,, i will let you know when i will be testing when af arrives,, shoud be any day now

AF is finally gone, Im supposed to be taking it easy this cycle but Im already thinking about poas...I just need to know when I O. For me they are super reliable, I've gotten AF exactly two weeks after the last + both months Ive been using em. But I don't want to jinx myself, they say when you stop thinking about it and relax, it happens! But I know whats meant to be will be, either way DH and I will start BD tomorrow and every other day until O day. Might be a lil extreme, but I just want to give it a shot because I know there's a better chance of catching the egg if you BD'ed a few days before O. Fx'd that we all get our Valentine's :bfp:s!

Hi again thank you for running these fantastic threads it gets me through the month, can I be added for 4th feb please

Hi can I join in please :flower: I am testing on the 14th! 3rd time lucky on these threads I hope!! :D
Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

Xx

Hey mrsmm, I will be testing feb but not sure when as jan's cycle came at 29 days after the previous three being 35 so don't know why!

Hi MrsMM,
AF arrived early so could I please join this thread with Feb 1st as a test date. I am due to ov on the anniversary of us getting together and us getting engaged so I hope that will be good luck.
How are things with you? Any closer to ov yet? I really hope you get a good outcome this time - you deserve it!
L x

I'm due to ovulate on my anniversary too. Has to be lucky!!

Hi

I'm new to the forum and in my 2nd month ttc. I will be testing 6th Feb. Although its our 2nd month ttc, technically it's our first as last month we were using lube with spermicide!!! Newbie mistake! :oops: We'll be using PreSeed from now on.

I've learnt so much from you lovely ladies I hope I can contribute something back.

Good luck to you all. Xx

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

Welcome to all the new joiners LILYLEE, ANGEL BABY, SHARNW, DANCING DIVA, PAULA181, NT123, LALAR, and PUG2012 hoping this is OUR month!:dust:

*Front page updated*:dust:

Hey girls! Sorry to see so many familiar "faces" over from the January thread but I have to say - I'm LOVING all the positive attitudes! I'm already feeling good about February myself now!

Can I please be added for the 14th? :hugs:

Can you put me down for the 12th please?
Not holding out much hope as DH is working away around the time I'm due to Ovulate, but you never know

Good Luck to everyone

:dust:

Hi ladies, I wonder if any ladies who are temping can help me out? I'm considering doing temping but what's making me query whether it's worth it for me is that I have a very disrupted sleep pattern due to a back problem so I often wake up for a few seconds and go straight back to sleep. If that happens do u have to take the temp then or only if ur properly awake? I know u have to take it at the same time each day but is there anything else I need to know?

I wouldn't worry if you only wake for a couple of seconds. The problem would be if you had to get up for some reason. I've been temping for 4 full cycles now and I never sleep all the way through. I just take my temp as soon as the alarm goes at 6:30 which is my usual wake up time. There is an adjuster which I use if my alarm time has to change for any reason. Temping is great at letting you know when you ov but if you are prone to be obsessive be a bit careful cos you could get a bit over analytical of your chart like I do sometimes!!
How long have you been ttc?

MrsMM24, put me down for Feb 12 please. If anyone wants to buddy up, please private message me :)

Thanks!

I wouldn't worry if you only wake for a couple of seconds. The problem would be if you had to get up for some reason. I've been temping for 4 full cycles now and I never sleep all the way through. I just take my temp as soon as the alarm goes at 6:30 which is my usual wake up time. There is an adjuster which I use if my alarm time has to change for any reason. Temping is great at letting you know when you ov but if you are prone to be obsessive be a bit careful cos you could get a bit over analytical of your chart like I do sometimes!!

We have been seriously trying for 4 cycles but TTC 7, I do get prone to obsessiveness which is why I'm slightly worried about starting it as each cycle seems to be getting harder. I think I will get a thermometer and try it, if I get to obsessive then I'll stop doing it, goodbye lay ins! How are things going for u, how long have u been TTC? Is it for first baby?

We have been seriously trying for 4 cycles but TTC 7, I do get prone to obsessiveness which is why I'm slightly worried about starting it as each cycle seems to be getting harder. I think I will get a thermometer and try it, if I get to obsessive then I'll stop doing it, goodbye lay ins! How are things going for u, how long have u been TTC? Is it for first baby?

Yes, we are trying for our first. We started trying in August and I got pregnant first time but then had an early MC. Now onto cycle 7! I know what you mean about it getting harder each time. My hubby thinks I am getting too obsessed and wants me to take a step back from the temping and opks. I am just worried that I am getting too old (just turned 36!). I plan to give it another 2 cycles after this one then ask to be referred.

Don't worry about missing the lie ins - just take your temp then go back to sleep. If you make your temping time the time you would normally get up on a work day it's not too much of a drag. If you do really need a lie in have it and then use the temp adjuster.

Yes, we are trying for our first. We started trying in August and I got pregnant first time but then had an early MC. Now onto cycle 7! I know what you mean about it getting harder each time. My hubby thinks I am getting too obsessed and wants me to take a step back from the temping and opks. I am just worried that I am getting too old (just turned 36!). I plan to give it another 2 cycles after this one then ask to be referred.

Don't worry about missing the lie ins - just take your temp then go back to sleep. If you make your temping time the time you would normally get up on a work day it's not too much of a drag. If you do really need a lie in have it and then use the temp adjuster.

Im exactly the same, hubbie saying I'm getting obsessive and I need to stop focusing on it but don't see how we'll ever manage it if I'm not tracking. Given myself till end of feb and then I'm going to doctors. I think I'll order a bbt with our opk's and vitamins tonight and get tracking. Hell knows what's going to happen this month! Let's hope it's pos for us. When will u be ov'ing?

Hi some people test on a day that they are late for AF, some people by a certain number of days after they have ovulated, up to u really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->