February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

ah thanks, Id prolly wait till a week to ten days after my af was due, so think Ill just miss testing in February :s xxx

ah thanks, Id prolly wait till a week to ten days after my af was due, so think Ill just miss testing in February :s xxx

Wow, you're so strong! The urge to test gets me at 6 dpo. Although after my chemical last week I think I need to find your strength!!

Wow, you're so strong! The urge to test gets me at 6 dpo. Although after my chemical last week I think I need to find your strength!!

Lol I cant really afford to keep buy the tests in all honesty, so I dont want to test unless I have a high suspicion that af has missed me and I have a bfp :)

I really hope you get your bfp soon though :dust: xxx

I buy cheapy ones to feed my addiction. 3 for 99p. bargain. Lol. I got a bfp last week but it just wasn't ment to be. I'll get it this cycle though. I'm cd 6 today and getting ewcm already! Good luck to you.

Hi NT123, Should be ov'ing somewhere around the 18th/19th I think. I am usually about CD12 and currently CD3. The 18th is the anniversary of our engagement and the 19th is the anniversary of us getting together so I am hoping that we will have no problems getting the romance going those days!! What about you? What is your story? L x

I buy cheapy ones to feed my addiction. 3 for 99p. bargain. Lol. I got a bfp last week but it just wasn't ment to be. I'll get it this cycle though. I'm cd 6 today and getting ewcm already! Good luck to you.

Oh didnt know you could get them so cheap? I may be swayed lol xxx

Lol. Those 99p stores are great. They're 20 miu tests so not very snsitive but work all the same. He he.

Hi girls :hi:
Cycle 4 for me now. Was so hoping to get my BFP in January as won't see DH for longer than a weekend until July...but trying to stay positive. You never know, one weekend is all it takes!!
Positive side? Again, my cycles are shortening after coming off BC last summer - down to 32 days now! Since my cycles are always changing lol, I'm estimated to ovulate on January 31st, so can I please be put down for testing on the 12th?
:dust: for all.

Hi NT123, Should be ov'ing somewhere around the 18th/19th I think. I am usually about CD12 and currently CD3. The 18th is the anniversary of our engagement and the 19th is the anniversary of us getting together so I am hoping that we will have no problems getting the romance going those days!! What about you? What is your story? L x

Well... came of bc in about march ( cerazette) and for a while the cycles took a while to settle, then settled on 29 days for 3 months then three months of 35 days and this month AF arrived early meaning another 29 day cycle. Therefore I dont know whats going on! i did start taking the pregnacare conception plus vitamins which im not sure might be the reason for the reduction in time again. In november i ov'd at cd 13( 19 day LH) and in december at cd19 (14 day LH) so not quite sure when it'll be this month, feel quite reliant on OPK's. If im working on the basis that its between 2-3 weeks before AF i guess(!!) im looking at 19th - 26th? im ordering all the next month of kit today and i'll have to try and work out what the hell all these temps mean! what are the usual trends?

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

Welcome to all the new joiners KARRY1412, PEGGY80, LILYV, and RAFWIFE hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January thread!:dust:

KARRY I hope on that day you get a LOVEly BFP!:dust:

PEGGY80 you only need 1 spermy! GL :dust:

NT123 totally agree with LALAR. Plus Fertilityfriend will indicate erratic temps. try it. Click on my siggy and sign up!:dust:

SAILORS many ladies test when AF is due and many test 14 days after OV. Like mentioned, it is your choice. Some test 10 days after OV. Eitehr way... March testing thread is up and running, check front page.:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still I expected AF to be here by now. I am going to keep donations as is, next week. Likely a late OV... Hoping anyway. Hoping I have a chance whether I get AF or not...:dust:

*Front page updated*:dust:

God I'm eagerly awaiting your bfp MrsMM. Hope the witch flies in and out pretty quickly.

AF is due tomorrow and I have a feeling she will be on time so can you put me down for the 5th please :flower:

were out for now but have started cycle 3......so i will be testing around february 9th!!!!!!! hoping february brings us our BFP'S.

I'm on cd7 today but I've a very low temp today and have pink ewcm. Surely not ovulation this early. I'm not due to ovulate for 5 days.

Hello MrsMM24 :flower:

Can you add me to February 5th, this is when AF is due or when I shall test.

Thank you!

p.s. it's also my 29th Birthday!!! :happydance:
That would be a great present!!!

I'm on cd7 today but I've a very low temp today and have pink ewcm. Surely not ovulation this early. I'm not due to ovulate for 5 days.

I'm CD9 and had a super low temp today too.... my chart looks pretty wonky. Since I finished Clomid day 7 I'm not thinking I'll O soon, last time it was CD 19 after finishing Clomid day 9. Maybe we were just cold today! The pink EWCM is interesting though, sounds like your cervix may have changed position, hence the pink. Not sure about the EWCM... do you have PCOS? PCOSers like myself sometimes have multiple episodes of EWCM during a cycle...

I don't have pcos. I did have a chemical last week and only finished spotting 2 days ago. Maybe that has something to do with it.

MrsMM thank you for putting this all together.

Can you put me down for 2/6? AF is due the 4th but i really want to try to hold out till shes 2 days late because thats usually when she sneaks up on me :dohh:

Good Luck ladies!!

Hi MrsMM!!
So glad you have started this thread early!

Can you put me down for the Feb 6th too please. Seems like my cycles are the same as haj's. my AF is also due on 4th.
I had HSG scan today. My 36th birthday is on Feb 21st! So really hoping for Feb BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->