February 2013 babies

Seity

Mom to Gabriel and Samuel
Reaction score
Cautiously in here after getting an unplanned BFP this morning. We weren't planning to have anymore, but I OV'd early this month without warning and despite the odds and only DTD the once, here I am. I'll be 39 in July. I had my son when I was 36. He was my first. I also conceived him only DTD once that month, but we were actually ttc back then. I guess being over 35 doesn't mean low fertility for me.

February Roll Call
Jan 30 - Loompylooloo :yellow: It's a girl! :pink: Caitlin Lorna (Kitty) - 31 January 2013 - 7lbs 4oz
Feb 01 - oorweeistyin :blue:
Feb 02 - patooti :blue:
Feb 04 - Lindylou :yellow:
Feb 05 - trathsack
Feb 09 - Seity :blue: Samuel Vincent - 4 February 2013 - 7lb 2oz
Feb 10 - Wanting3
Feb 10 - POASFiend
Feb 10 - Temmah
Feb 10 - JJay :yellow: -> :blue:
Feb 11 - Char63 :pink:
Feb 11 - WhoopC :pink:
Feb 11 - 3sisters :blue: Seth - 7 February 2013 - 7lb 3oz
Feb 12 - Casper72 :blue: Jaxen - 7 December 2012 - 3lb 13oz
Feb 13 - Peggy O :pink:
Feb 14 - Bumpity1 :blue: Jude Arlo - 7 February2013 - 8lb
Feb 15 - PerpetualMama :pink: Anneliese Marie - 20 February 2013 - 7lb 6.5oz
Feb 16 - rossi46
Feb 20 - Darklady
Feb 20 - u2addict
Feb 21 - SarahSausage
Feb 23 - FebruaryMama
Feb 28 - Lulu :yellow: It's a girl! :pink: Megan Hannah - 19 Feb 2013 - 8lbs 4oz
- waitingmids :blue:

March Roll Call
Mar 04 - Becks2

Sad losses:
:angel: marathongirl
:angel: Mrs. T
:angel: shancherie

I will be 39 in Sept and just got a BFP last week. EDD is 2nd Feb.

This will be my first! We DTD this month 2 - 3 days before I O'd and were actually not intending to try this month.

I'm kind of freaking out, have a doc appointment in 4 days. Cautiously excited.

Welcome patooti! Sounds like we are in a similar place. I haven't actually scheduled an appointment yet because I'm away on vacation and won't be home until later this week.
I haven't even told my husband yet because I want him to enjoy the rest of the vacation.

Im 40 and just found out that im expecting, this was a planned pregnancy.

Im very nervous because I had pre-eclampsia with my son in 2009, I know im high risk to have this again. The things we put ourselves through eh!! We were trying to conceive since sept 2011, I thought it would take much longer.

February baby here we come:happydance:

Welcome Kittyrugs. I hope things go more smoothly for you this time around.
I'm not concerned about the pregnancy part. I had the easiest, most complication free pregnancy possible the first time around and I was 36. I know it won't necessarily be the same this time, but I'm hoping it will.

Another feb baby here!! Can't quite believe it.

I'm due on feb 10th! I am excited! We planned on this and this will be our last. So I am going to enjoy this pregnancy! I'm 36 and DH is 39

Hi Char63 and Wanting3. :wave:
Wanting - I'm due Feb 11! I can't imagine actually wanting more than one. I'm still trying to accept that I'm going to have two at some point.

My Dh and I have always wanted a big family. He wanted 6 when we first met. It took us so long to get pregnant with our first we had to cut the number down. So he is happy with 3. I keep having dreams that I am having twins, he would be so happy but I am nervous. :wacko:

Multiples is my worst nightmare. We don't have any family nearby to help, so just dealing with one has been insane. Twins would be impossible. We'd have to quit our jobs and move near the in-laws.
Finally called to schedule my appointment. I'll get a scan on the 29th, but my midwife appointment isn't until July 6th. I guess they're pretty busy this time of year and the sonographer wasn't going to be there the 6th, so they had to fit a quick scan in the week before. I don't mind getting the scan a little earlier and I'll be close to 8 weeks when I get it.

I just realized I'll be exactly 12 weeks on my 39th birthday. I'll get to tell everyone about the baby for my birthday, that's pretty cool.

Hi all,

I am new to this website. I have just found out 2 days ago that I am expecting baby number 4. Both myself and DH are 40 this year! Am a little nervous as had an early miscarriage afew months ago. Was told it was probably a bad egg due to my age, hard to comprehend when you feel 18! Not sure on dates as have pcos and irregular cycles. Pretty sure it's going to be a Feb baby though. Nice to be able to chat to ladies in the same boat as haven't even told parents yet! Have doctors appointment next week so hopefully will see a midwife shortly after.

Feb 10 for me. saw the sac on ultrasound yesterday. They weren't supposed to scan me for another couple of weeks so I think there was a scheduling mix up. Oh well just means I have to go back for another soon! We've had two recent early losses so I'm a bit scared.

Good luck at your appointment Bumpity1. Let us know how it goes.

I have just got my BFP this morning after TTC for 12 years. I am 36 and so is DH, we are soooooooooo excited! (and scared) we can't believe it.

Baby dust to all xxxxxxxxx

Thank you Seity will let you know. Just hoping its not too long till see a midwife, as don't think it will feel real till then!

Hi Merseyminky, welcome to this thread. Big congratulations to you :happydance: you must be having lots of overwhelming feelings. How amazing for you xxxxxx

Super congrats Merseyminky! That's a long wait for your BFP! I was 36 with my first baby.
I declare this thread a super sticky lucky thread because I'm in a good mood :rofl:
:dust:

Hi POASFiend! I seem to have missed your post originally for some reason.

Hi ladies,
I am 38 and 5+3 with number 4. Feeling the sickness creeping in! I am due on Feb 6 and very pleased to "meet" you all!
C
:winkwink:

Hi. Can I join too? I got my bfp yesterday after 3 months ttc this time. Got a chemical first month so keeping fingers crossed. This will be my third child & hubby's second. I have a 19 year old and we have a 1 year old together. I'm 39 - 40 in October. My due date is 21st February at the minute.

Hi Loompylooloo and SarahSausage!
Would everyone like me to put an estimated due date in the 1st post for quick reference? Anything else: age, # of current children, etc?

Hi SarahSausage,

I am also 40 in Oct! Hopefully you didn't get Halloween for your birthday like I did! My DH is also 40 this year and we were going to have a big party. Think my due date is around the 16th. How similar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->