February 2013 babies

The 4 month regression , yikes. I think it juat started but I sleep and nurse well so it hasn't been so horrible. I remember that night I got 5 hours of sleep.. Heaven.. Will it ever happen again.. / lol

Oh no! I hope it's short lived for you. I've been lucky so far and no sign of it from Samuel. I'm more than happy to keep it that way after living through Gabriel's 1-78 week sleep regression. :haha:

Dont think sleep could get worse. Now end up with him in bed with me most nights

Same here, Jude goes down about 9 but wakes for a feed between 12-1 so I bring him in with me. Makes life easier as he's a piggy! He will wake every 2 hours for a feed. Think it's part hunger and part comfort. He's on 3 meals a day but is having about 7-8 milk feeds a day. Saw HV today and she says I should give him puddings too. She said once he's having proteins he will demand my milk less. Once he's 6months and eating everything it should get better. He weighed 18lbs and is 66cms.
Would be lovely to get the LO's together Loompy.

Wow. Three meals a day already! I am holding off for a while as I am not sure kitty is ready and to be honest inhale forgotten how to wean! Going t the weaning group with the HVs next week to re-learn! When did you start and how? Kitty waking up about 3 for a feed. She has her first TOOTH! Second will be here any day. Can't believe it! Ay more teeth in the group?

No teeth here yet. No idea how to wean. Going to try a bit if baby rice tomorrow!

No teeth here, but I was a late teether and Gabriel didn't get his first until he was almost 1, so I don't expect Samuel will get any early either.
He's not ready for food yet. Still has the tongue thrust reflex and doesn't hold things really yet, although he's finally starting to try. I like waiting til 6 months to give food anyway and skip the whole puree thing.

Thomas grabs my hand if I'm eating and pulls it to his mouth. Put a bit of strawberry in those mesh bag things and he loved it. He really stares when we eat ...makes me feel guilty.

Hi Ladies,

Jude uses one of those mesh things! He particularly loves banana in it. He holds it and chews it, he makes such a mess but I think they are brilliant at teaching them to feed themselves and chew without the worry of choking. I used one with my other son too. How's weaning going Lindy? I've been persevering with a sippy cup and Jude is beginning to use it.
No teeth here, which I'm thankful for as I'm still BF :). I wish Jude only woke at 3 for a feed but he wakes all the time! Trying not to stress about it as I know he will sleep eventually!!!!???? The fact he's so good during the day makes up for it.

Hope your all keeping well and the UK ladies are enjoying the weather :) xx

Hi bumpity! It's tooooooooooo hot! Thomas is loving his food. Those mesh bags are great aren't they. He loves strawberries in them. Makes a mess but love the slurping noises. Only did baby rice a couple of times. He now has porridge for breakfast sometimes with a little fruit after then milk through the day. In the evening he has had broccoli cauliflower and carrot blitzed together or mash with cheese or sweet potato mash. Didn't really eat tonight though. I'm blaming the heat.
No teeth here either which is good because I'm still bf as well. I don't get full sleeps either. He is in bed with me most of the night now. Give up trying to put him in crib I crave every second of sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->